NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

Calabria Ski Boat

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2013, 09:22 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Calabria Ski Boat

Popping this up for my dad. Feel free to contact him direct through the craigslist ad.

2000 Ski Boat

Here's the info for you.

2000 Calabria XTS Sport Comp.
20 footer
Bimini Top
350 Mercruiser Engine

This sucker has CRAZY LOW hours on it. The first couple years it had relatively active summer but even in those years it was much less what most boats get put through.

It's then been dry stored at my folks house every winter.

Pretty much every summer I personally go out there and detail the boat. Wash. Wax. Clean the seats. Etc. It gets a tune up and oil change and gets ready for the year. For the better part of the last 8-10 years it's seen the water 1-3 times a summer. That's it.

It's got a wake bag and a shower connection. They don't come with the shower connections anymore. Something about morons huffing exhaust fumes and passing out. I personally think it rips.

The only thing this boat needs is a decent tower and it's ready to rip.

If you have any questions or want to take a look at it let me know. I'll set it up. I'll be at my house for parts of every day all this weekend and my place is around the corner.

Seriously as good a condition boat you'll find in this age bracket. It's a really smooth running boat. I really enjoy it. If I had something to tow it with I would have bought it myself a few years ago.