NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

anyone want to buy a 2007 STi for 15k? (clean title, 2nd owner)

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2015, 04:06 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
anyone want to buy a 2007 STi for 15k? (clean title, 2nd owner)

Buying an evo tomorrow and would rather get you guys the savings instead of the dealer trade in.

It has 98k miles, but got a new motor from Subaru at 50k, so it's fairly new engine wise.

Has a couple dents that can be pulled out, nothing major. Wheels have a couple scuffs.... But overall just needs a tune up (spark plugs and fluid flush).

Cash only.

I've owned the car since 10k miles, it was a repo so it was basically brand new when I got it. Need to sell ASAP, want that EVO tomorrow.

Last edited by brucelee; 05-23-2015 at 04:08 PM.
Old 05-23-2015, 05:13 PM

Car Info: 2008 WRX
dude were you the guy at capitol mitsubishi that hit some ladies car and was getting yelled at as you were limping around yelling "DUDE I WILL PUMMEL YOU" to her husband? If so, thanks for the good show man.
Old 05-23-2015, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by SJwrx08
dude were you the guy at capitol mitsubishi that hit some ladies car and was getting yelled at as you were limping around yelling "DUDE I WILL PUMMEL YOU" to her husband? If so, thanks for the good show man.
lol sounds awesome!
Old 05-23-2015, 06:33 PM

I was pulling up into the parking area there is only one spot, and a rav4 was crossing over into my side.I had maybe 4 inches open my door squeezed out and get out of my car without blocking the other car on the other side of me.

I'm always very respectful of other people's cars so I'll put my fingers on the edge of my door so that it doesn't dent the other car I squeezed out and I think my phone in my back pocket actually made a sound that she thought that I hit her car.

Keep in mind I have a broken ankle and can hardly walk...

she opened her window and and told me that I hit her car very rudely to which I replied "sorry well then don't park over the white line and you won't run into any problems" that's when she got hostile and told me I was an a****** and started yelling and saying f*** you etc, etc.

That's when I called a c***, along with some other stuff, and then her husband came running up into my face and stuck his hand in my face and that's when I told him I would pummel if he got any closer. He was like 5'3, I would have ****ing broken him in half. Both of them were pieces of ****, and hope they get shot next time they pull that.

Last edited by brucelee; 05-23-2015 at 06:36 PM.
Old 05-23-2015, 08:04 PM

Car Info: 2006 Subaru WRX STI
Shoulda stunned her and rko'd his ***.
Old 05-23-2015, 08:10 PM

Car Info: 2008 WRX
Originally Posted by brucelee
I was pulling up into the parking area there is only one spot, and a rav4 was crossing over into my side.I had maybe 4 inches open my door squeezed out and get out of my car without blocking the other car on the other side of me.

I'm always very respectful of other people's cars so I'll put my fingers on the edge of my door so that it doesn't dent the other car I squeezed out and I think my phone in my back pocket actually made a sound that she thought that I hit her car.

Keep in mind I have a broken ankle and can hardly walk...

she opened her window and and told me that I hit her car very rudely to which I replied "sorry well then don't park over the white line and you won't run into any problems" that's when she got hostile and told me I was an a****** and started yelling and saying f*** you etc, etc.

That's when I called a c***, along with some other stuff, and then her husband came running up into my face and stuck his hand in my face and that's when I told him I would pummel if he got any closer. He was like 5'3, I would have ****ing broken him in half. Both of them were pieces of ****, and hope they get shot next time they pull that.
Haha man that was classic. Which evo did you go with? Did you get a good deal??
Old 05-23-2015, 09:05 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP 04 AW WRX/ 05 CGM STI/ 13 SWP STI
Hey could you post pictures, my cousin In law maybe interested, that's a great price.
Old 05-23-2015, 10:02 PM

https://instagram.com/p/3DJ6idCB0k/

That work? Using a ****ty phone.

If not, send me your phone number and I'll text you

Last edited by brucelee; 05-23-2015 at 10:04 PM.
Old 05-23-2015, 10:45 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP 04 AW WRX/ 05 CGM STI/ 13 SWP STI
https://instagram.com/p/3DJ6idCB0k/

That work? Using a ****ty phone.

If not, send me your phone number and I'll text you
Got it thank you.
Old 05-24-2015, 04:10 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
wait...you bought a car that is now EOL? ...why?
Old 05-24-2015, 09:47 AM

Because EVOs > Subies.

I'm done with ****baru

Edit: if overbear was in my situation, sure he would have beat the **** out of that husband. You do NOT put your finger 2 inches from someomes face unless you want to get punched.

I normally would havw, by defending myself. But honestly, just wanted to go in and just buy the car with a trade in. I had 10k in my pocket, they offered me 15k for my subie. I bet I could get the EVO for 30k, which leaves me with a 5k payment. Which I'm great with.

Man, I wish overbear was there to see that whole incident and that crazy Asian cult.

Last edited by brucelee; 05-24-2015 at 09:54 AM.
Old 05-24-2015, 09:57 AM

Some things came up with my family, so it will be a few days until so can make it down there to get the evo.

Also, even if it is the last model year, there are so many parts that are interchangable, and so easy to work on. Plenty of shops around here that know evos like the back of their hand.

Remember, Cash or cheque only. No weird Nigerian money.
Old 05-24-2015, 12:13 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Because EVOs > Subies.

Edit: if overbear was in my situation, sure he would have beat the **** out of that husband. You do NOT put your finger 2 inches from someomes face unless you want to get punched.
Not really, EVO are end of life, parts are going to go the way of the dodo real quick and aftermarket parts will dry up inside a year, two tops, as it is with most EOL cars. Just have to look at the market for cars like the firebird, and G8 as a example.

No, would not have hit him. Would have hawked a loogie into his face, tried to provoke him into throwing the first blow. Soon as he does "self defense" his ***.
Old 05-24-2015, 01:35 PM

Car Info: 2005 Subaru Impreza STI
my co-worker is also interested, sent you his number. he wanted more info and pics on the car
Old 05-24-2015, 08:13 PM

Sorry guys, car is sold. Mods please close this.

Quick Reply: anyone want to buy a 2007 STi for 15k? (clean title, 2nd owner)