NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

2005 WR WRX Wagon For sale. Low miles with extras..

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 03:40 PM

Car Info: 7 Series "Sport"
2005 WRB WRX Wagon For sale.11 second car - price drop

SOLD!!

Guy from Washington flew down and picked it up today.

(Still making lots of edits as I forget stuff)

- EDIT: Just to be clear, because I've had a lot of questions. This car is in 100% flawless mechanical condition right now and is ready to drive until the wheels fall off.. It needs absolutely nothing.

$11,500. Thanks!

From NADA

Code:
Rough		Average		Clean		Clean
Trade-In	Trade-In	Trade-In	Retail
$10,050		$11,125		$11,975		$14,575
From Kelly Bluebook.

Code:
Trade-In Value

Excellent 
$12,675

Good 
$11,975

Fair 
$10,800
Passed smog again and ready to go NOW!

EDIT: Link to interior pictures and some enginebay. Be warned - left Circular polarizing filter on lens that makes the dash look a bit dull.. Its not.. Its just the CPF knocking down the highlights....

2005 WRX Wagon for sale pictures by bengsx - Photobucket

TL : DR = 11 second wagon for sale for trade in value with low miles and all stock parts. - will be sold in smog friendly mode.

Alright.. So basically.... I was going to part my car back out completely to stock and just trade it in.. I've since realized that It really isn't worth my time to part out what little is there - so I'd rather just pass it on to an enthusiast if there are any out there that'd want it..

I've got Kid number 2 on the way and I just can't keep spending money on these projects..

The car has 47k miles on it. Exterior is about typical for a 2005 Subaru.. The hood has its fair share of rock chips and there is some rash on the underside of the front bumper in a few spots. Other than that there are a couple of dings here and there and the weather stripping around the top of the windshield is a bit cracked (no leaks of course).

Interior is pretty much flawless.. - Well Except for the parts I have modified.. All of which I have brand new oem replacements for sitting in boxes to go with the car.. (Was prepared for taking the car COMPLETELY back to stock.)

Also - non smoker / new car smell still.

The mods on the interior are:

LC-1 Wideband hidden behind gutted clock in clock pod.. (Have replacement clock pod with non gutted clock)
Greddy Profec E-01 Hidden under Ash tray door. (Ashtray and power gutted out of the way - have brand new from Subaru replacements)
Clifford Matrix alarm.. 3.3x Alarm with backup battery unit hidden way the hell up in the dash. 2 way pager..
Couple of switch blanks have LED's / switches for Wideband and alarm.. (Have new switch blanks to replace.)

I bought the car at 20k miles and immediately converted to e85.. Knock counts since I've owned it could probably be counted on one hand...
Will be tuned back to base 91

Installed:

FP 68HTA turbo with approx 6k miles on it. Ported w/ FP SS Oil Feed Line.
Walbro 255hp
750cc Injectors
HKS drop in filter
Silencer Delete elbow
Perrin turbo inlet elbow covered in black sports tape (passed smog this way)
Stock intercooler and bypass valve currently installed
Optima yelow top battery - New
Catless up-pipe and factory turboback.

Brand New Exedy OEM Spec clutch
Brand New OEM spec flywheel
Rebuilt 5mt with over $1500 in new parts in it.. New 1-4th. New synchros. New assorted bearings.. Shifts like butter.

TMW Short throw shifter
Kartboy shifter bushings - both front and rear.
Group-N Trans mount
Upgraded trans crossmember bushings (cant remember whose they are)

JIC FLT-A2 coilovers with Eibach springs 350/280 (also have 7k/5k stock jic springs)
Stock rims with 225/50 Goodyear Eagle GT tires. New tires - less than 2k miles on them.

Also including:

3" Tanabe Blue Flame Golden Shower something or another turboback.. I removed the installed potato shooter and installed a magnaflow with turndown painted flat black.. But in the end I cut the midpipe and plumbed (temporary) into stock axleback.. Can easily be welded back together.. Also tapped for EGT (plugged) and Wideband..

Stock up pipe.
Stock turbo
2.5-3" cold airintake with MAF sensor bracket installed in 3" pipe w/ K&N filter (nothing fancy).
Spare Fidanza Aluminum flywheel with about 1k miles on it. (New friction surface 46 bucks - I bought new and used in this car for 1k - removing tonight actually)
Tactrix Openport 2 cable (This plus the serial interface on WB02 = Ready for opensource tuning)
Ebay TMIC with HKS BOV + purple insert (real HKS).

Full disclosure: I took it to the track one time, ran a few passes tickling 120 MPH traps and scraped an 11.9 trying to take it easy on the trans.. Third gear let go on me.. I swapped for an MFactory gearset.. Which blew second after 2k easy miles on what appears to be a defect.. Now I'm swapping the original rebuilt trans back in.

The car doesn't drip a drop of anything anywhere.. I am hideously **** about that kind of stuff..

So really - it needs nothing (except taking it easy while the clutch breaks in if I don't end up doing that myself). And has all the gear to run in the 11's around 120 mph.

I will not be selling it with a hopped up tune on it.. Just a cleaned up factory tune (obviously for the larger injectors and turbo).

I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch of stuff..

I just want what I would have expected on a trade for the car.

Have one Factory cut subaru key and subaru keyless entry fob as well as one valet key and the two fobs for the alarm.. One is a 2 way paging unit the other is 1 way.. The 2 way unit didnt weather well and doesnt work that well.. I've been using the one way.. You can purchase new 2 way units online..

Name:  DSC_0010.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  141.7 KB
Name:  DSC_0001.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  166.8 KB
Name:  DSC_0009.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  165.3 KB
Name:  DSC_0014.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  109.1 KB
Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  32.7 KB

Was trying to take it easy on the drivetrain for the launches below..

Name:  DSC_0735.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  47.1 KB
Name:  DSC_0747.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  68.9 KB
Name:  DSC_0732.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  108.4 KB

And a video.. Why not.. Like I said.. Only made the 4 passes above on the car EVER. Outside of that I daily drove it a bit last year and thats about it..

Full weight 2005 Subaru WRX Sportwagon - 11.989 @ 119.089 - YouTube

Last edited by Bouncer; 11-20-2011 at 12:04 AM.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:57 PM

Car Info: 2004 Silver WRX Wagon
Screaming deal dude, GLWS!
Old 10-11-2011, 04:01 PM

Thanks... Never happy about selling off a project - but I have to... And since that's all I expected from it - might as well pass it along..

Oh it's smogged too.. Ready to roll..
Old 10-11-2011, 07:30 PM

Bump for evening browsers.. Wont last long _ if it doesn't sell quickly Ill just have to trade it in.
Old 10-12-2011, 08:37 AM

Car Info: 04 sti
Pm'd you last night.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:20 AM

PM's replied..

This wont last long.. I plan on buying a new car in the next couple weeks.. Either this will be sold or traded in.
Old 10-12-2011, 11:03 AM

Bump - added some timeslips / hp plot for anyone interested in running e85 again in this thing.
Old 10-13-2011, 08:33 AM

TTT.. Have a few nibbles..
Old 10-13-2011, 10:33 AM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
wow great price and a super sleeper
Old 10-14-2011, 08:08 AM

Ttt
Old 10-14-2011, 01:57 PM

Car Info: 04 sti
check you pms
Old 10-19-2011, 10:50 PM

Car Info: 2018 STI Limited
PMed you as well, interested.

Will
Old 10-20-2011, 08:37 AM

Replied - adding pics to main post..
Old 10-24-2011, 09:21 AM

BUMP!!! Still for sale! Smogged and ready to go!!

Buyer backed out due to spousal pressure..

All aftermarket parts included.. all stock parts included.. ALL stock parts.. I have absolutely EVERYTHING except for stock suspension.. Anything I was missing I purchased NEW from Subaru.. Down to the restrictor pill for the factory boost control..

Have NEW oem subaru interior pieces for anything that was modified on the interior..

And if you act FAST you can buy it with my speakers still installed!!! (As I lost half of the factory speakers somehow.. - looking for speakers and the motivation to swap)

The inner skins on the front doors are completely covered with B-Quiet ultimate mat. The outer skin has about an 8x20" section covered in the middle of the door to reduce reverberations and there is a Dynamat fresnel acoustic tile behind the front woofers..

Front speakers are 6.5" MB-Quart PVI 216's.. with the tweeter mounted up in the stock door location. Crossovers are in the door in the cavity under the armwrest.

Rears are just some 5.25 Rockford Fosgate randoms..

I was running 100W RMS to the speakers.
Old 10-24-2011, 09:38 AM

Car Info: 2018 Tacoma TRD PRO
I'm srry if I didnt see it but, it's the stock EJ205 running 11.9's! Holy ****!

Quick Reply: 2005 WR WRX Wagon For sale. Low miles with extras..