Newbie & FAQ New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the I-Club group. FAQs will also be answered in here.

how can I link to or attach images to my post? (was: i-club hosting pics)

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2007, 05:55 AM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI
Question how can I link to or attach images to my post? (was: i-club hosting pics)

Can someone fill me in on how I can post pics in an i-club thread? Thanks in advance
Old 09-29-2007, 06:21 AM

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX sedan
See link for vB code near bottom of this page in box labeled Posting Rules. If your images are hosted at another site, you can use the 'img' tag to link and display them directly in your post. If you are hosting high resolution images, please resize images to something reasonable so as not to disrupt the formatting of the message thread. Members who disregard this rule often will have their image links removed at the Staff's discretion.

You may also attach images to your post by using tools found in the Advanced Reply page (as opposed to using the Post Quick Reply below this thread). Click on Go Advanced. You will see buttons to manage your image attachments. Your attachments will be limited to no larger than 800 by 600 pixels.