Newbie & FAQ New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the I-Club group. FAQs will also be answered in here.

Help Help Help

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 11:42 PM

Car Info: wrx 2003
Question Help Help Help

Hello i am new on the site. I have a 2003 wrx and so many questions. i have some questions on making my aftermarket exhaust and turbo work with a stock cat to pass smog. i have an amazing car but i have to sell it. i need some parts and have some parts to sell. please anyone with some extra time get in touch with me. im lost and feel like my mechanic is taking advantage of me for cash. help please
brian
ca
Old 09-24-2007, 11:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
well the exhaust I would suggest just popping on the stock one to smog it. The turbo however you're going to have to find a smog station with an employee that doesn't care too much about his job (if you know what I mean) if you want it to pass. Where are you located in the bay area? I'm all the way down in Monterey but I do have the stock exhaust if you need to borrow it (can't help you with the turbo though)
Old 09-24-2007, 11:48 PM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
Aftermarket parts list?
Old 09-25-2007, 09:11 AM

Car Info: wrx 2003
thanks
Old 09-25-2007, 09:36 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Hey Brian I got your PM. As the other member posted a list of all of your mods would help a lot. You mentioned that you have a lot of questions and I am more than happy to help you out with whatever questions I can, but I will not be able to answer 100% of them so you are probably better off posting them all on here so that we can all answer what we know. Are you located in the north bay? If so I would suggest contacting LIC Motorsports for help.