who are you

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2002, 08:35 PM

Originally posted by Ryan
Hey, I'm Ryan, from Fitchburg. I seem to be the only one on the board from this town, although I've seen about 4 RS's here. .Ryan.
'00 BRP GM6
I'll be there tomorrow morning till about noon. got to be at the High school for a teachers test. wtf is with the red street signs out that way, I never noticed them before

speed safely

Brian

and yes, it will be interested to see how the schizm ends up. though I do have to say the background to this site makes me want to something, something.....
Old 11-22-2002, 10:29 PM

Car Info: '00 BRP GM6
JayB - I may have seen you down the 'Fitch before. I think I may have been right behind you at one point down there by Unitil. Are you modded at all?

SilverBLT - It's part of Fitchburg's "new" image. They should use the money on repaving John Fitch highway instead of buying signs if you ask me!
Old 11-23-2002, 10:00 AM

Car Info: '00 BRP GM6
JayB - If you have a "I'd rather be rally driving" license plate frame, then I pimped with you for a while down main street today. You blew that light! : ) Car sounds sweet. I want your mudflaps man. Me and my friend are going to attempt the DIY ones soon. We'll have to get together so you can show me the rest of your car, I've never seen a done-up RS up close yet. My mods: PDM Racing CAI, K+N Panel Filter, Xenon headlight bulbs, 2002 WRX foglamps, cleared DIY corners, clear blinkers, clear sidemarkers, shaved "SUBARU", painted front badge, and an MP3 deck with Pioneer 6.5"s in the back. Nothing big yet. I'm stockpiling cash to drop in a Stromung catback, alarm, and wheels/tyres for the summer. If you lose the RS, gimme first dibs on parts! : ) I have 4 years 10 months left on mine. I may get a BMW in two years though, you never know.

Welcome Tetsuo!

Last edited by Ryan; 11-23-2002 at 10:12 AM.
Old 11-23-2002, 07:23 PM
Ed
First Troll EVA!

Originally posted by AikenStDetour
I drive a subaru.. it's got wheels.

I live in the New England region.
Well, that certainly narrows it down, doesn't it!

Quick Reply: who are you