i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   New England (https://www.i-club.com/forums/new-england-34/)
-   -   They Are Awesome Looking! (https://www.i-club.com/forums/new-england-34/they-awesome-looking-10165/)

I am JDUM 04-20-2003 12:01 PM

Thanks! Some of us just take pride in what we do.

jaypride 04-20-2003 01:39 PM

I'm sure everyone else is too, dammit, now you have me in on it too. Heh.

Alfriedeggs 04-21-2003 07:44 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jaypride [/i]
[B]Its sad the level you guys took this thread to. [/B][/QUOTE]

[Kramer]Levels!!! All levels!!![/Kramer]

ZaphodForty2 04-22-2003 01:34 PM

For Sale...

For Sale Cheap:

One set of Clear Altezza Tail lights - As seen in "The Fast and the Furious" found in front yard covered in fecal matter and slightly burned.

Will add 1,000 hp to lucky WRX owner who manages to beat the rest to the deal of the century.

Also for sale - 34 other sets of Altezza lights, never used, recently surfaced on e-bay. Origin unknown.

Wanted - will consider for trade - light-up exhaust tip, chain-link steering wheel, or some snappy wheel covers (wire spoke gold if possible).

morasamee 04-25-2003 05:10 AM

This forum is so funny, you guys do one hell of a job of riding that ricer vendor. Keep up the good work!:D

U-R-A-B-U-S

I am JDUM 04-26-2003 01:25 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by X1_SRT [/i]
[B] now how can tail lights be a performance peice??? i still trying to figure this one out.

-PJ [/B][/QUOTE]

They light up fastAr! But we know they arn't lighter, how could those hunks of crap be lighter....

morasamee 04-27-2003 12:22 AM

Alteza taillights do give out performance. This vendor knows exactly what he is talking about.;) The new Lancer makes about 270bhp and guess what? The Lancer's taillights are alteza. Take away the taillights and the Lancer is just a regular 140hp rice burner. So in conclusion, thats alot of gain in horsepower! And if your smart, you should go out and buy a set of those nice, shiney, perty, and crystal like shine alteza taillights! I know I am.:D

I hope you guys realize I'm being sarcastic. :p

I am JDUM 04-27-2003 06:10 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by morasamee [/i]
[B]Alteza taillights do give out performance. This vendor knows exactly what he is talking about.;) The new Lancer makes about 270bhp and guess what? The Lancer's taillights are alteza. Take away the taillights and the Lancer is just a regular 140hp rice burner. So in conclusion, thats alot of gain in horsepower! And if your smart, you should go out and buy a set of those nice, shiney, perty, and crystal like shine alteza taillights! I know I am.:D

I hope you guys realize I'm being sarcastic. :p [/B][/QUOTE]

what is this "Sarcasm" you speak of?

ZIZZIZ 05-08-2003 07:22 PM

hey, i've figured out why lexus' and nissan cars are soo good. they use altezzas too. if i put altezzas on my car will it be worht 30,000?

mysubaruimp 05-09-2003 05:06 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ZIZZIZ [/i]
[B]hey, i've figured out why lexus' and nissan cars are soo good. they use altezzas too. if i put altezzas on my car will it be worht 30,000? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, yes it will

I am JDUM 06-18-2003 04:09 PM

Wonder what happned to this guy, not as funny with out him replying. Come back wheel broker!

X1_SRT 06-18-2003 05:33 PM

yeah, i know right?!? where'd ya go...???

mkitchen 06-18-2003 06:09 PM

Why, he sold so many sets here that he was able to retire.

'.....and they lived happily ever after. The End.'

davenow 06-18-2003 08:04 PM

No, they are NOT awesome looking

"I have sold 35 sets"
You are suprised? The majority of the population of this planet are largly a group of complete morons. Who will think anything that the media tells them is cool ACTUALLY IS.
Alteezas suck, and so do people that use them. just because a bunch of people buy them doesnt make them cool.

Ed 06-19-2003 03:46 AM

I'll take 2, please.
[img]http://cbr929rr.com/images/Vermont/deadtezzaend.jpg[/img]