Teh funn4y!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2003, 07:17 PM
Admin v2.0

Car Info: 02 Black Legacy GT
This is not a "Subaru Encyclopedia LIVE".

This is enthusiasts' discussion message board.

No one knows it all about everything. The purpose of this site is to educate each other through discussions.
Old 11-17-2003, 07:25 PM

Car Info: 04 Blue TS
Originally posted by Cabal
I wouldn't. Spreading misinformation on a car forum can be disastrous if someone is foolish enough to blindly follow it.
NEVER take advice from only one source!
Old 11-17-2003, 11:22 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: SCBYDON
Originally posted by Imprezer
This is not a "Subaru Encyclopedia LIVE".

This is enthusiasts' discussion message board.

No one knows it all about everything. The purpose of this site is to educate each other through discussions.
Thanks for clearing that up...i just think its ridiculous when people who think they know it all just talk down to others in a sarcastic and insulting manner (no respect of some sort), when they are asked for their help or advice since they know their isht

so instead of asking someone in the future, or just feelin good about this discussion message board, they may get frustrated, feel a great deal of animosity from you all

its not hard to be nice
Old 11-18-2003, 07:46 AM
KC

Car Info: 2003 STX Pro-Solo/Solo-II National Champion
My whole point is this: I didn't have to bump my thread on i-Club to get a response. I got information that I can use to complete my analysis the first time around. That is why I prefer this forum to "that other board".
NEVER take advice from only one source!
Cannot say I agree more....

Two issues arose from this thread:
1) Someone was mad that he didn't get any responses on a particular forum.
2) Some people would rather have 100 'Dunnos' vs. 1 poster who could have posted the wrong stuff... but becuase this misinformed person could have sounded legit, he could have followed through, done the work and wound up farther away from the solution. (I'm not questioning the validity of the help on this board he received, just saying I've seen it time and time again... ie: STi Oil filters.... it was something funny 3-4 years ago.)

Thanks for clearing that up...i just think its ridiculous when people who think they know it all just talk down to others in a sarcastic and insulting manner (no respect of some sort), when they are asked for their help or advice since they know their isht
I think it's rediculous for people to come to false conclusions of others and label/denounce them under 1st impressions.

--kC
Old 11-18-2003, 08:19 AM
VIP Member

Originally posted by KC

I think it's rediculous for people to come to false conclusions of others and label/denounce them under 1st impressions.

--kC
weren't you doing the same??
Old 11-18-2003, 08:50 AM
KC

Car Info: 2003 STX Pro-Solo/Solo-II National Champion
Originally posted by subiedon
weren't you doing the same??
Please explain how you came to that conclusion of me in this thread. What did I do to

A) denounce or
B) come to a false conclusion

of someone based on someones 1st impression??

Just curious to see if you can answer this or are you just grapping on my tired?

If you accuse me of something, then you better very well have an answer with some kind of evidence as to why you are accusing me.
Old 11-18-2003, 09:13 AM
VIP Member

im not just talkin about this thread, you seem to be very nice on other threads as well

who the **** do you think you are anyways, if you have nothing better to do than talk people down or be sarcastic and insulting, then just shut the **** up that's all, yes you may be smarter than me, but im sure as hell more of a human being than you

Last edited by subiedon; 11-18-2003 at 09:17 AM.
Old 11-18-2003, 09:19 AM
VIP Member

and that goes for all of you smart a$$es as well...like i said its not hard to be nice
Old 11-18-2003, 09:29 AM
VIP Member

oh and by the way, i wander why you folks always lke posting pics of someone looking at other member's *****'???

here's a
:banana:
cheers and enjoy
Old 11-18-2003, 09:42 AM
VIP Member

Originally posted by KC

If you accuse me of something, then you better very well have an answer with some kind of evidence as to why you are accusing me.
i am not accusing you...i am telling you that you better tweak your attitude a bit to the good side and stop being so arrogant about yourself or knowledge about scoobys or what not...not sure how you get by day in and day out in life carrying this kind of outlook towards others, may they be retards (in your books) or "normal" like you...

im not trying to start anything negative, im just tired of you and your comrades, throwin insults and vulgar remarks left and right....what the **** man...what's your malfunction???

jsut be nice or be quiet if you don't want to

peace

go to BAiC...its nicer there
Old 11-18-2003, 10:12 AM
VIP Member

Originally posted by Cabal
Yet, you've given no evidence as to when KC has done any of that. I'd like to see it as well, I certainly don't remember any.
what about why mysubaruimp was leaving??
Old 11-18-2003, 10:16 AM
VIP Member

https://www.i-club.com/forums/showth...threadid=27485

Quick Reply: Teh funn4y!