New Aftermarket Car Parts For Sale Only brand new aftermarket car parts can be listed here by private parties only!

FS (PR) Cosworth Big Brake Right Side Only

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 05:03 AM

Car Info: Subaru WRX STI 2006
FS (PR) Cosworth Big Brake Right Side Only

For sale is RIGHT SIDE ONLY Cosworth Big Brake set up that includes the Right Side 4 Piston Brake Caliper, Pads and Rotor. I assume this brake setup is for the right side due to a white sticker on the rotor itself as “R”. Be known this Brake setup is brand new, never installed or used and I guarantee that. Part # on the box is 14764619 and on the back of the calipers has StopTech engraved on it as you can see in the pictures. Looks to me that these brakes are made by StopTech for Cosworth but I am not sure. Again, what you see in the picture is what you will get, nothing else. I try to describe to the best of my knowledge this item but don’t assume if you don’t see a part there, that part is included. Again, what you see in the pictures is what is included nothing else. According to the seller that my brother bought this item from is for a Subaru WRX 2008, also on the box itself describes that as well. Do your own research on this or contact Cosworth or StopTech to see if they can help in getting the right application for this setup or to get the parts missing as the left side so you can complete your setup. Parts # on the brake caliper is 84-841-3025-51, the part # on the rotor is 177-424-6M54CO and the part # on the brake pads is 309AA-06090-FF-1432-RA700-07-10-990429184. The parts #’s were taken from the item boxes. My brother was planning to complete the set and have that installed on his Subaru WRX 2008 but decided to leave the car stock.

Now, the price for this setup is $295.00 with shipping included to the continuous 48 states of the nation and PayPal fees all included on the fixed price. It will be shipped United States Postal Service Parcel Post with delivery confirmation # all included in $295.00 price without any additional cost to buyer. If you live outside the United States as Hawaii, Alaska and US territories please contact me with your zipcode to get you a shipping estimate cost to your location. Be advice that this item is heavy and the weight is approximate 40 Lbs including packaging material. I will pack the items real good to protect them during transit. United States Postal Service Parcel Post is a 9 to 12 days delivery service and will include with delivery confirmation # on the fixed price so you can keep track of the package for your own convenience. Again, this fixed price only applies to the continuous 48 states. If you live outside of the US 48 states please contact me with your zipcode and I will more than happy to provide you an estimate cost to your location.

Now the pictures;

Any questions feel free to ask PM or email tossty@yahoo.com.