Misc Items For Sale Electronics, games, etc can be lsited here by private parties only!

For sale/trade downhill mountain bike less than 100 miles

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 08:46 PM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: I got a couple :)
For sale/trade downhill mountain bike less than 100 miles

Yup it is time to face reality, I am getting old and cannot go banzai on any downhill trails faster than I can stick my foot out anymore.....LMAO.

Anyways it is a Specialized Big Hit Expert with brand new Fox DHX S0 rear shocks( that alone is over $700) and a factory Marzzochi Bomber 04 front shocks. Ten inches of travel fronts and 8.5 inches of travel rears and no miles on the new rear shocks at all. Both front and rear shocks have adjustments that will suit your needs and setting, almost infinite on hieght travel etc.

I enjoy looking at the bike more than riding it coz I am geting older and cant heal fast enough.lol.

Custom speedometer mounted dead center with electronics and a few extras etc.

I can send you pictures if need be or post em here. This is a bad **** set up and can tackle anything you want to run over PERIOD.

I use to go mountain biking with this set up and never had issues with it being heavy at all and able to keep up with hard tails with ease etc. Tahoe downhill runs will get you hooked with this DH bike. It weighs lighter than any other downhill with such travel on the suspension.

Walmart and costco bikes are heavier than this LMAO.

I spent over $4,000 USD on this but make me an offer coz I dont use it at all anymore and been sitting inside my garage for 3 years now.

The only action it gets is an occasional pedal around the block when I want to re live the two awesome rides I did with it in Tahoe.

Thank you kindly

Gino

Last edited by gbmotorsports; 09-09-2008 at 08:50 PM. Reason: spelling grrr