FS/FT:JDM Fujitsubo catback w/Helix DP and car audio in Chicago

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2005, 03:27 PM

Post FS/FT:JDM Fujitsubo catback w/Helix DP and car audio in Chicago

So I just moved to Chicago, and since I will A) probably have to smog my car here soon, and B) could really use the money, I figure I would go ahead and part out some stuff. Would like to sell all this locally if possible, since shiping most of it would be a big old PITA. All prices are OBO, and deffinatly dont take into account shiping.
On to the good stuff:

JDM Fujitsubo Power Getter catback mated to a catless Helix JDM length downpipe. Awesome sound, deep and agressive without being obnoxiously loud, and awesome angled out JDM look. Is in great shape with only the usual minor scuffing on the bottom of the canister, which isnt visible. Since the stock exhaust didnt make it out here from Cali with me, I would need *some* sort of system in trade. Would also consider cheaper catted turbobacks(Helix, etc)+cash, or a nicer, catted system as a straight up trade. Would either need to do the swap in a shop(I would pay), if you have space, a driveway(Its an easy, easy job).

Looking for stock turboback+650 OBO.

Gruppe-S 52mm carbon fiber center mount gauge pod. This is the unit that replaces the stock clock location, and fits 3 52mm gauges. Great shape, one mounting tab broken, but it doesnt hurt anything. Looks awesome.

100 OBO

Wagon sub box and ARC Audio KAR series 12". Built this and just never got around to droping it into my car. Its a 3/4MDF non-ported enclosure that fits right up against the rear seat in a wagon. As mentioned above, currently has an ARC Kar series 12" sub in it. Carpeted black, not sure, but should fit 04-05 wagons just the same.

130 OBO

Diamond Audio D3 series 6.5" Co-axial speaker pair. These are *awesome* as far as an easy way to boost the sound quality of your ride. Anyone who knows quality stereo knows that Diamond is a top name, and that even there baseline co-ax's beat out most of the "tuner" oriented speakers on the market. Happily ran these in my car until switching up to ARC ACS series components. These will fit in the WRX door and clear all surfaces, but a 1" spacer is needed.

Looking to get around 100 OBO

Rockford Fosgate Punch HE2 12" sub. Yeah, this is a pretty generic baseline sub. Ended up left over with it after a friend wanted it installed in his car, then flaked out at the last min. Sounds decent as far as the budget-beat subs go. Not gonna lie and tell you this is a show winner, but not bad for someone who is looking for some bump, but doesnt want to spend a lot. Just the sub, doesnt come with a box.

Would like to see 60 OBO

Well, I may be puting more stuff up shortly, but I think thats it for now. Will try to get pictures up in the near future, but feel free to PM me in the meantime with any questions, or email me at cameron.bromley@gmail.com.
Cheers and thanks for looking,
-Cameron