Mega Multi Club meet at Fred Beans Subaru

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 03:17 PM

Car Info: 03 WRX BugEyed Impossible
Thumbs up Mega Multi Club meet at Fred Beans Subaru

Hey Everyone,

My name is Tristan -- I work at Fred Beans Subaru in parts in Doylestown PA and drive an 03 WRX (newly aquired) and part of www.clubwrx.net

We started a huge meet to be going on at 858 N Main Street Doylestown PA 18901, with backing by Subaru. We are getting as many people together from all over as the more we have the better, there is promise of an AWD dyno on premisis -- I talked to Will from Aghile Performance and it is possible to get that sucker if I get a truck down there in Maryland to pick it up...just so happens my brother owns a rig business...hwahwa.... so in order for the gm's to approve my dyno day here I need names - people to add to my list!!!!!!

Tell everyone and email or or post your ok im goings here or at http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=138861

Im jumping everywhere to make this happen for everyone... check out the thread for full details! Emailing me at work is also a good idea so i can start up a sheet with everyones name on it tjsmith@fredbeans.com or auoraborealis@aol.com
hook it up guys, and give ideas? trophies? dyno contest? date is tbd but within a month

really appreciate it and welcome the i-club heads!
Old 05-24-2006, 11:21 AM

Car Info: 1996 Subaru Impreza Brighton
im up for it.....hopefully u can do a sunday...thats the only day i dont work.........keep me informed........