Attn: Atlanta STI Owners

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2005, 10:43 PM

Car Info: 2004 Impreza WRX STi
Attn: Atlanta STI Owners

Hello,
We are looking for a stock (or very lightly modified) 04' or 05' WRX STI to do some testing on for an online magazine. With respect for this site, I won't self promote, so if your at all interested please email me at ksipmann@***.net.

Okay, heres the deal. We are going to issue a challenge to 2 reputable ECUTEK tuner shops (we already have them picked, but again I'm not going to name any names just yet), one on the east coast and one on the west. The challange is to see who can squeeze the best power gains from a ECUTEK reflash on a stockish STI. We've already got the ECUTEK reflash licenses setup (which means you won't have to pay for the reflash), we just need a reliable volunteer in the Atlanta, GA area. If you are interested, and SERIOUS inquires only!! Please email me.

Note: All respondees to this post will have to sign an agreement and agree to certain terms for this event. Also everyone that responds will not be guaranteed a spot, as we are only looking for one car to do the challange.

When responding please state your name, location, age, email address, phone number, year of car, make, model, and include a full mod listing. Remember a stock car with just a cat-back is preferred, but we will consider others if needed.

We are looking to do this asap.

Last edited by 2Quick; 10-17-2005 at 10:47 PM.
Old 10-17-2005, 10:44 PM

Car Info: 2004 Impreza WRX STi
Note: Do not post your responses here, you must email me to be considered for the spot. Thanks!