Sacramento 916 Meet/BBQ/Potluck Part II - Sunday, September 5th

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2004, 02:10 PM
Warm Fuzzy Admin

Car Info: 97 LOB, 05 FXT, 03 Tundra
Originally Posted by dro916

*NOTE*
LAST TIME WE HAD THE MEET AT MCCLELLAN PEOPLE WERE DOING DOUGHNUTS AND PEELING OUT, RACING UP AND DOWN THE STREET AND YOU KNOW WHAT...THAT IS PERFECTLY FINE! SHOWBOATING, DOUGHNUTS, PEELOUTS ARE ALL HIGHLY ENCOURAGED!!!BUT WATCH OUT FOR THE COPS CUZ ITS ALL OUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY/ LIABILITY TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OUR OWN ACTION.

DISCLAIMER:
*Dirty Girls does not promote nor condone reckless driving.

Uh, yeah, Have fun. Appreciate the invite, but we're not about that sideshow crap, and I know most of the Sac guys will make a point of being nowhere near Watt if that's the kind of attention your'e trying to draw.

Hope it works out well for you, though.
Old 09-02-2004, 02:15 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Aspin '02 WRX sedan
Originally Posted by sybir
Uh, yeah, Have fun. Appreciate the invite, but we're not about that sideshow crap, and I know most of the Sac guys will make a point of being nowhere near Watt if that's the kind of attention your'e trying to draw.

Hope it works out well for you, though.
**in a whining voice** but the Supras are going to be there.... I hate you, you never let me go anywhere!!!! lol
Old 09-02-2004, 02:17 PM
Warm Fuzzy Admin

Car Info: 97 LOB, 05 FXT, 03 Tundra
Originally Posted by RSA WRX
**in a whining voice** but the Supras are going to be there.... I hate you, you never let me go anywhere!!!! lol

Shut up, Timmy, get back in the basement!

*grumble* Damn kids.

VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
i work on mcclellan park, and drive a wrx. please don't give the cops up here a hard on for imports. i would also like to add that there are several police training sites here on base, as well as numerous US Marshalls driving around (i think they've got something going on here too). have fun, be safe, please don't go pissing off the local cops.
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
*NOTE*
LAST TIME WE HAD THE MEET AT MCCLELLAN PEOPLE WERE DOING DOUGHNUTS AND PEELING OUT, RACING UP AND DOWN THE STREET AND YOU KNOW WHAT...THAT IS PERFECTLY FINE! SHOWBOATING, DOUGHNUTS, PEELOUTS ARE ALL HIGHLY ENCOURAGED!!!BUT WATCH OUT FOR THE COPS CUZ ITS ALL OUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY/ LIABILITY TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OUR OWN ACTION.
OOOOH, Let's all go out and do burnouts and donuts like jack asses so we can get negative attention from local law enforcement!!!!! Good call.

Don't count on any of us showing up.

Last edited by nachomc; 09-02-2004 at 02:21 PM.
Old 09-02-2004, 02:47 PM
dz

Car Info: 1996 Mustang GT/2013 Outback Limited
Old 09-02-2004, 02:53 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Aspin '02 WRX sedan
Originally Posted by dz
"you're a sick man Chubbs"
Old 09-02-2004, 03:07 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
ahh yes, the balloon holder pic.
Old 09-02-2004, 03:52 PM
VIP Member

yeah its just an invite, dont let it get to you lames iite? dont worry bout the cops law enforement peace officers whatever, we'll handle that, plus yall swear like this aint no bbq or potluck neither. all of that showboating stuff is just talk iite, we're out there to eat good, drink good, do whatever you want to do out there, enjoy life, damn forum nerds, anyway, this is just an invite to anyone with open ears, who has nothing to do on sunday, and for people who arent scared k, dont cry, dry your eye HA
Sorry, but any "meet" posting that encourages showboating and reckless driving on public roads, where it is clearly illegal, won't get me involved. I'm sure you guys will have a good time, just try not to wreck or get yourself killed. iite?
Old 09-02-2004, 04:23 PM
dz

check it!
dis event sounds wicked. i think i might haz to come out and drive round like a batty boy, and attract constabulury attention to da import auto scene coz we do not get enough mingin already. yous ave quillions of mr biggies fa throwin dis event. massiv ups to yous sir, respek!
Old 09-02-2004, 04:25 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by dz
check it!
dis event sounds wicked. i think i might haz to come out and drive round like a batty boy, and attract constabulury attention to da import auto scene coz we do not get enough mingin already. yous ave quillions of mr biggies fa throwin dis event. massiv ups to yous sir, respek!
omghi2u
Old 09-02-2004, 04:28 PM
dz

Originally Posted by sonicsuby
omghi2u
ey yo, check it and ear it. if yous don't come to dis yous is totally whack and ave no right to drive a igh performance auto. don't dig on da scene coz it is too spunky fa yous and yous can not andle it. peace!

Quick Reply: Sacramento 916 Meet/BBQ/Potluck Part II - Sunday, September 5th