New Sac Area Thursday Night Meets At 7pm!

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2011, 07:50 PM
Retired War Hero

Car Info: .gifs
geez that place is far
Old 07-16-2011, 07:53 PM

Car Info: 2005 WRX
Sup guys...

Just picked up an 08 WRX. Plan on making one of these meets soon.
Old 07-16-2011, 09:12 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Welcome, you should come out soon.
Old 07-16-2011, 09:50 PM
In Russia, Title Choose You.

Car Info: Everywhere
Man I wanted to make it this week so bad and was off by 9pm didn't know you guys were there til so late or I would have rolled up.

Next Madison in-n-out meet I'm there
Old 07-16-2011, 11:22 PM
Churro Aficionado

ya man its rare for most of us to leave before 10
Old 07-17-2011, 12:12 AM

Car Info: '01 GC8 & '96 OBS
Ya there's always at least a few people there until 10:30-11ish, usually me lol
Old 07-17-2011, 11:55 PM

Car Info: "Shadow"
Who is this WRrex guy? For someone to go through all the trouble to exactly copy my EG thread for the CV but with Sac advertisement instead is quite funny & peculiar since he's never even been to y'all's meet. Just trying to find out if this clown's even real, sounds fishy to me. He's just always up in my sh*t & i'm really tired of it. So let me know fellas, thanks!
Old 07-18-2011, 12:39 AM
Churro Aficionado

Originally Posted by STiWRX06
Who is this WRrex guy? For someone to go through all the trouble to exactly copy my EG thread for the CV but with Sac advertisement instead is quite funny & peculiar since he's never even been to y'all's meet. Just trying to find out if this clown's even real, sounds fishy to me. He's just always up in my sh*t & i'm really tired of it. So let me know fellas, thanks!
Seriously. SHUT THE **** UP.

Im sick and tired of all this ****ing bull****. EVERYTHING has been fine and dandy until you up and joined and started causing **** around here. You get trolled and make it easy for ppl to **** you off. LEAVE IT ALONE.
Old 07-18-2011, 01:19 AM

Car Info: $2000 hawkeye
guys, be friends, you don't want me to tell about this to my friend Kon, he's mad, he drives DSM and he wants Subaru HELLA bad.

Last edited by 1JavaBlk_in_Sac; 07-18-2011 at 01:29 PM.
Old 07-18-2011, 06:56 AM

Car Info: "Shadow"
Angry

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
Seriously. SHUT THE **** UP.

Im sick and tired of all this ****ing bull****. EVERYTHING has been fine and dandy until you up and joined and started causing **** around here. You get trolled and make it easy for ppl to **** you off. LEAVE IT ALONE.
Seriously, i'll shut the fuq up when you do the same & my simple questions get answered. #1Anybody can join freak & #2Me causing sh*t around here, you're the one to talk cuz you're the worst offender with your kind of posting. I don't see anyone else you or WRrex constantly troll besides me, so don't waste your breath. Is that so hard to understand, i don't do that stupidass sh*t to anyone else so i def don't want it from you or him, so just LEAVE ME ALONE then! Damn, always looking at it from your side only, ima start doing that sh*t to you two & see how you guys like it!
Old 07-18-2011, 08:20 AM

Car Info: 2013 STI Limited and 1998 Legacy GT Wagon
So I think I'm going to get a sausage and olive pizza this week, but the meatlover also sounds good. Decisions, decisions....
Old 07-18-2011, 09:18 AM

Car Info: '01 GC8 & '96 OBS
Originally Posted by fx4me2
So I think I'm going to get a sausage and olive pizza this week, but the meatlover also sounds good. Decisions, decisions....
I'm down, we can do what we did last time and just get a few kinds and voila, all to choose from.

I'm not sure when they close but we're gonna have to wait for stupidchicken because he's gonna probably be a little late, so we'll do what we can.
Old 07-18-2011, 01:21 PM
Churro Aficionado

^^ That sounds good to me. Hope to make it by 730ish

Originally Posted by sybir
******* mod, checking in. Chicken is not related in any way to this WRex cat - drop it, end of story.

There is no competition between meets- everyone can hit any meet, and there's no point in posting in one about the other - they're both right at the top of the meet forum. Noone's getting a cookie or a gold star for thread layout, either; if the first posts are similar, maybe it's because it's a logical layout. We're not talking intellectual property rights here.

Keep it civil. STiWRX06, I'm tired of seeing the inflammatory posts - there's no need for 'em, including all the historic BS about street racing, which I've let slide. Thomas and team, don't keep firing back, either, it just feeds it; if someone floats a turd in the pool repeatedly, hit "report post" and we'll come along with a net and fish it out before long - batting it around just spreads it out.

No reason for a local group of guys to have this much animosity

No more posts on the subject, please?

-The Management
Thanx for hiding the truth, what a conspiracy! LOL
Originally Posted by sybir
I'm trying to clean up the thread. Next post on the subject gets points and a timeout.
Did you already forget this.....
Seriously, i'll shut the fuq up when you do the same & my simple questions get answered. #1Anybody can join freak & #2Me causing sh*t around here, you're the one to talk cuz you're the worst offender with your kind of posting. I don't see anyone else you or WRrex constantly troll besides me, so don't waste your breath. Is that so hard to understand, i don't do that stupidass sh*t to anyone else so i def don't want it from you or him, so just LEAVE ME ALONE then! Damn, always looking at it from your side only, ima start doing that sh*t to you two & see how you guys like it!
Old 07-18-2011, 01:25 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
I do not care who the next person is to ***** and moan about something going on in this thread, but said person will receive a week vacation from i-club

and if you do not understand what I am talking about

7 day ban.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:34 AM
Dirty Purple Ukrainian

Car Info: SUBARU BROOM
i think i will finally make it out this week and i hope ken and martin will make out to. see u guys there

Quick Reply: New Sac Area Thursday Night Meets At 7pm!