New Sac Area Thursday Night Meets At 7pm!

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 11:46 PM

Car Info: 2013 STI Limited and 1998 Legacy GT Wagon
I should be there.
Old 04-04-2011, 08:50 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Im 95% sure ill be there as well.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:14 AM

Car Info: San Remo Red '05 WRX
I got 2 subie buddies that want to come out as well with their cars. Don't think anyone has seen them before. It will be their first meets.
Hopefully a LOT of you show up this time as well.
Last weeks meet was great. We need more like that all the time.
Weather is supposed to be good too.
I'll be there.
Old 04-04-2011, 03:15 PM

Car Info: "Shadow"
Hey if y'all ain't doing nothing later we might be having a meet later today around 7pm here in EG. Might be at the Starbuck's on the corner of Elk Grove Blvd & Waterman Rd (still pending on member responses). If y'all are nearby, try to come, bigger is always better yo!
Old 04-04-2011, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by STiWRX06
Hey if y'all ain't doing nothing later we might be having a meet later today around 7pm here in EG. Might be at the Starbuck's on the corner of Elk Grove Blvd & Waterman Rd (still pending on member responses). If y'all are nearby, try to come, bigger is always better yo!
Oops, sorry the EG meet got changed last minute-looks like it's gonna be at the Starbucks on Bond Rd off of Elk Grove-Florin Rd instead. Y'all are welcome to come if you aren't busy. So it's on today at the same time but different location ok. Later!
Old 04-04-2011, 06:43 PM

Oops, sorry the EG meet got changed last minute-looks like it's gonna be at the Starbucks on Bond Rd off of Elk Grove-Florin Rd instead. Y'all are welcome to come if you aren't busy. So it's on today at the same time but different location ok. Later!
Damn changed again-this final time to Boba Tea House at 7885 Elk Grove Blvd here in EG. Try & make it if y'all can-later!
Old 04-04-2011, 08:14 PM

Car Info: 2002 something
Damn changed again-this final time to Boba Tea House at 7885 Elk Grove Blvd here in EG. Try & make it if y'all can-later!
Wow really?

I brows this thread from time to time to see if ill ever actaully be able to make it to a meet.

Whats the point of having an EG thread if you're going to cross post all the time? Im pretty sure that if ppl from Sac wanted to go out to the EG meet, all they would have to do is simply check THAT thread.

Do you see ppl from the Sac area always posting in the EG thread to get them to come out?
Old 04-04-2011, 11:07 PM

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by WRrex
Wow really?

I brows this thread from time to time to see if ill ever actaully be able to make it to a meet.

Whats the point of having an EG thread if you're going to cross post all the time? Im pretty sure that if ppl from Sac wanted to go out to the EG meet, all they would have to do is simply check THAT thread.

Do you see ppl from the Sac area always posting in the EG thread to get them to come out?
Sorry dude, if you wanna act that way then it'll never happen again, just trying to be friendly since EG is pretty close to y'all. If y'all do ever wanna come out, then just check out the EG meet thread then. And yes, there have been plenty Sac members at our meets over here, that's why i'm always giving a heads up. But it won't ever happen again on your precious Sac meet thread.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:01 AM
Stacheless Cholo

Car Info: 2005 STi
WTF wrrex... You ain't gotta be a dick about it... dudes just trying have people come out and chill....
Old 04-05-2011, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by RodriguezGD
WTF wrrex... You ain't gotta be a dick about it... dudes just trying have people come out and chill....
Thanx bro, appreciate your kindness. It was really good meeting you yesterday too, you're a pretty cool dude, nice to talk to. Your car is dope, black on goldies is hot bro. Hopefully y'all can continue coming to our EG meets, we love having new people show up. Spread the word homie, we're all just trying to chill & have some Subie fun. Later!
Old 04-05-2011, 10:44 AM
Stacheless Cholo

Thanx bro, appreciate your kindness. It was really good meeting you yesterday too, you're a pretty cool dude, nice to talk to. Your car is dope, black on goldies is hot bro. Hopefully y'all can continue coming to our EG meets, we love having new people show up. Spread the word homie, we're all just trying to chill & have some Subie fun. Later!
no prob man... i just hate people like that... but it was cool meeting everyone too.. and i will spread the word.. maybe we can get sac and eg for a meet..
Old 04-05-2011, 11:20 AM

Car Info: San Remo Red '05 WRX
I understand what Wrex or whatever is talking about.
I was reading past my post about the meet and suddenly see 3 posts in a row about some EG meet. There is an EG thread about that.
No problem to post up in here but simply put something like, "Check out the EG thread if any of you guys are interested" and keep it simple. Posting up numerous times in a row in a SAC meet thread about an EG meet defeats the purpose.
Old 04-05-2011, 11:22 AM
Churro Aficionado

ugh.. this again..

Come on guys. Its the Sac meet thread, just leave it at that.

If anyone from EG wants to come to a meet, they are more than welcome to come and check the thread out (but we dont need ppl posting up about their meets).

If anyone from Sac wants to go to a EG meet, im sure they are more than welcome to head over and check that thread out (but we dont need them posting up about this meet).

Simple enough?
Old 04-05-2011, 11:29 AM
Stacheless Cholo

Yup yup... It's all good guys... So ready for Thursday meet...?
Old 04-05-2011, 11:33 AM
Churro Aficionado

still shows possible rain on Thurs
Hope its not going to tho

Quick Reply: New Sac Area Thursday Night Meets At 7pm!