New Mondays Elk Grove/South Sac Meet - NOW WITH 33% LESS DRAMA!

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 08:36 PM

Car Info: 07 WRB WRX
Yeah I liked it. Sorry I had to ditch out hella early tho. Friend of mine was going thru some bs and she needed me there. Anyway, I agree with Phil. We got hella stuff around to keep people happy. Tho, I must admit that I missed boba last night lol. But I'm down to definitely make Pizza Bell a staple location.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:08 PM

Car Info: 02 PSM Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by JFlipSubi916
Yeah I liked it. Sorry I had to ditch out hella early tho. Friend of mine was going thru some bs and she needed me there. Anyway, I agree with Phil. We got hella stuff around to keep people happy. Tho, I must admit that I missed boba last night lol. But I'm down to definitely make Pizza Bell a staple location.
Lol I missed it also thats why I went and picked up a drink before I came out LOL
Old 01-04-2012, 06:38 AM

Car Info: "Shadow"
Originally Posted by tourexy
Lol alright to me sounds like a deal, but lets switch up for a week then we can bring it back to the same location.
^Yeah sounds good, but where you wanna switch to for next week?
Originally Posted by JFlipSubi916
^See, more agree, the spot ain't too shabby for our meets imho, let's stick with it for awhile.
Lol I missed it also thats why I went and picked up a drink before I came out LOL
^Damn, y'all are too much with that Boba, acting like you're gonna die without it lol! It's good, but i don't constantly fiend for it, it's way better in the hot summer climate though, i don't wanna drink something cold outside in the winter!
Old 01-04-2012, 09:41 AM

Wink

Originally Posted by STiWRX06
^Yeah sounds good, but where you wanna switch to for next week?

^See, more agree, the spot ain't too shabby for our meets imho, let's stick with it for awhile.

^Damn, y'all are too much with that Boba, acting like you're gonna die without it lol! It's good, but i don't constantly fiend for it, it's way better in the hot summer climate though, i don't wanna drink something cold outside in the winter!
I just like their Boba Milk Tea
Old 01-04-2012, 12:46 PM

I just like their Boba Milk Tea
Yeah, me too, especially their blueberry milk tea, yum-yum!! But honestly, the other Boba place in old town EG has a very delish chocolate milk tea which is the best flavor imho (being a chocoholic kinda sways my taste buds though lol).
Old 01-04-2012, 10:11 PM

Yeah, me too, especially their blueberry milk tea, yum-yum!! But honestly, the other Boba place in old town EG has a very delish chocolate milk tea which is the best flavor imho (being a chocoholic kinda sways my taste buds though lol).
Lol eh not really a big chocolate fan, but damn I'm trying to think of a good place for us to have our meet. Any ideas?
Old 01-05-2012, 06:56 AM

Lol eh not really a big chocolate fan, but damn I'm trying to think of a good place for us to have our meet. Any ideas?
**** i can't live without it man! Why change our last spot if it was pretty good, not too many here in EG like that with a variety of stuff to eat/drink nearby. It's a perfect permanent meet spot for us imho, we should stick with it for awhile so we don't have to go through the trouble of deciding where to go next. Can't go wrong with Pizza Bell, KFC, Burger King, cheesesteak place, CVS, Big Lots, & Shell, it's got something for everyone, plus it's very easy to find & get to (close to Hwy 99). Ask everyone else how they feel about it, but i vote to just stay, alot easier that way.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:07 AM

**** i can't live without it man! Why change our last spot if it was pretty good, not too many here in EG like that with a variety of stuff to eat/drink nearby. It's a perfect permanent meet spot for us imho, we should stick with it for awhile so we don't have to go through the trouble of deciding where to go next. Can't go wrong with Pizza Bell, KFC, Burger King, cheesesteak place, CVS, Big Lots, & Shell, it's got something for everyone, plus it's very easy to find & get to (close to Hwy 99). Ask everyone else how they feel about it, but i vote to just stay, alot easier that way.
Eh true but I wanted to try that burger place off Laguna Blvd.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:19 AM

Eh true but I wanted to try that burger place off Laguna Blvd.
What burger place you talking about bro?
Old 01-05-2012, 06:20 PM

What burger place you talking about bro?
I think it was 5 Guys, also my driver front tires blew on me this morning at like 5AM! Fml, but then at least my cousin came by with the set of rims he was going to give me
Old 01-05-2012, 11:01 PM

I think it was 5 Guys, also my driver front tires blew on me this morning at like 5AM! Fml, but then at least my cousin came by with the set of rims he was going to give me
Haven't tried that place yet, sounds good to me though, i don't mind having it there. Sucks about your flat tire bro, sounds like you ain't having any luck with your car so far lol. Can't believe your cousin came by with those rims at the perfect time, what a coincidence huh! Well, hopefully see you at our Monday meet, with those new rims & maybe lowering springs lol.
Old 01-06-2012, 11:16 AM

Car Info: 2011 WRX SWP
ahhhh 5 guys sucks! It's an expensive In n Out. I'll be out next meet tho. You guys are lacking pics!!
Old 01-06-2012, 03:56 PM

Haven't tried that place yet, sounds good to me though, i don't mind having it there. Sucks about your flat tire bro, sounds like you ain't having any luck with your car so far lol. Can't believe your cousin came by with those rims at the perfect time, what a coincidence huh! Well, hopefully see you at our Monday meet, with those new rims & maybe lowering springs lol.
Oh man tell me about it :/ getting stuck on the side of SB I-5 at 5 in the morning isnt such a great morning
Old 01-06-2012, 04:04 PM

Car Info: 02 WRB WRX Sedan
Originally Posted by younger619
ahhhh 5 guys sucks! It's an expensive In n Out.
LOL we had the first "new" EG meet at 5 Guys and we all came to the exact same conclusion.
Old 01-06-2012, 04:32 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX SWP
Originally Posted by z0rz
LOL we had the first "new" EG meet at 5 Guys and we all came to the exact same conclusion.
"NEW" EG meet? What the hell? Is there 2 different meets for EG now? Someone post a thread link.

Quick Reply: New Mondays Elk Grove/South Sac Meet - NOW WITH 33% LESS DRAMA!