Elk grove meet!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2011, 08:17 PM

Car Info: 2006 CGM Impreza WRX/ 1998 RBP Impreza 2.5RS
^^^ Gonna be on the next "How to catch a predator"
Old 02-13-2011, 09:41 PM

Car Info: 2007 Impreza Wagon
Originally Posted by GD916
I dunno about u, but I'm takin hello rex's advice. OnlinE searching now haha.
Originally Posted by azer408
^^^ Gonna be on the next "How to catch a predator"
LMAO!
&
ONE MORE EFFING DAY UNTIL VDAY IS OVER!
Old 02-13-2011, 09:42 PM

Car Info: 2007 Impreza Wagon
Thread jacking is over. Questions on flowers n stuffs...PM ME!
Old 02-14-2011, 11:39 AM

Car Info: "Shadow"
Hello y'all, so let me get this straight, there's no Elk Grove meet today right? Just need to be sure so i don't miss it if it was going down. So have y'all thought about having that super Subie Sac/EG meet on Thursday somewhere in the middle? I think it sounds great if it don't ****ing rain! If not, we should reschedule our EG meet sometime this week, maybe Friday so it gives the upcoming rainy weather time to pass through our area. Hope our next meet is as big as the last one, whenever that may be. Well, Happy V-Day & hope y'all have a fun LOVIN' time-peace out!
Old 02-14-2011, 03:50 PM

Car Info: 2006 Subaru STI
Originally Posted by STiWRX06
Hello y'all, so let me get this straight, there's no Elk Grove meet today right? Just need to be sure so i don't miss it if it was going down. So have y'all thought about having that super Subie Sac/EG meet on Thursday somewhere in the middle? I think it sounds great if it don't ****ing rain! If not, we should reschedule our EG meet sometime this week, maybe Friday so it gives the upcoming rainy weather time to pass through our area. Hope our next meet is as big as the last one, whenever that may be. Well, Happy V-Day & hope y'all have a fun LOVIN' time-peace out!
I'm liking the idea of a combined meet.
Old 02-14-2011, 04:38 PM

Yeah, i just posted up info on the Sac meet site about my nifty super Sac/EG meet which would be at The Rock Church (8520 Bradshaw Rd. Elk Grove CA 95624). It has a HUGE parking lot all around it (the very back would be perfect for us since it's hidden from the outside street). I already scoped out the entire place for any kind of warning signs or surveillance cameras but found none. Just as long as we all stay cool we should all be fine. I was thinking maybe Thursday (02/17) since ours was cancelled today due to V-Day. It wouldn't be too far for any of us EG members, or even for Sac ones for that matter (Bradshaw Rd. is easy to find & navigate so no one should get lost, plus you really can't miss that bigass church anyways). It sure would be hella tight for all us Subie enthusiasts to meet up all at once in one spot! Let me know what y'all think & you guys can even check out that place yourselves before the meet to see if y'all like it (i know you won't be disappointed). IMHO it's PERFECT!
Old 02-14-2011, 08:09 PM

Car Info: Wrb bugeye
Originally Posted by STiWRX06
Yeah, i just posted up info on the Sac meet site about my nifty super Sac/EG meet which would be at The Rock Church (8520 Bradshaw Rd. Elk Grove CA 95624). It has a HUGE parking lot all around it (the very back would be perfect for us since it's hidden from the outside street). I already scoped out the entire place for any kind of warning signs or surveillance cameras but found none. Just as long as we all stay cool we should all be fine. I was thinking maybe Thursday (02/17) since ours was cancelled today due to V-Day. It wouldn't be too far for any of us EG members, or even for Sac ones for that matter (Bradshaw Rd. is easy to find & navigate so no one should get lost, plus you really can't miss that bigass church anyways). It sure would be hella tight for all us Subie enthusiasts to meet up all at once in one spot! Let me know what y'all think & you guys can even check out that place yourselves before the meet to see if y'all like it (i know you won't be disappointed). IMHO it's PERFECT!
That's not really a central location for both groups, that's like 8 or 9 miles from most of us in elk grove, but still like 25 to 30 for people in citrus heights and other surrounding areas. I liked that idea of the RPM meet tho, Big parking lot, pretty equal driving distance, seems like a good open spot, and we could all get some track time haha

EDIT: I didn't read stupidchickens post in the sac meet thread till just meow... I'm down for a sac state meet if most agree security won't be an issue. Basically what I'm sayin is someone make a list, put me on it, tell me where and when to go and I'll be there haha

Last edited by GD916; 02-14-2011 at 08:42 PM. Reason: I'm lazeee
Old 02-14-2011, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by GD916
That's not really a central location for both groups, that's like 8 or 9 miles from most of us in elk grove, but still like 25 to 30 for people in citrus heights and other surrounding areas. I liked that idea of the RPM meet tho, Big parking lot, pretty equal driving distance, seems like a good open spot, and we could all get some track time haha

EDIT: I didn't read stupidchickens post in the sac meet thread till just meow... I'm down for a sac state meet if most agree security won't be an issue. Basically what I'm sayin is someone make a list, put me on it, tell me where and when to go and I'll be there haha

Only thing with RPM is the cost of racing for some, and also rain if we just wanna chill out by our cars. And yeah, sac state isn't bad. Too bad we couldnt combine the sac/elk grove, davis ones together and all meet in davis. They have the garage parking by the MUGA and it's free parking after 7.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by azer408
Only thing with RPM is the cost of racing for some, and also rain if we just wanna chill out by our cars. And yeah, sac state isn't bad. Too bad we couldnt combine the sac/elk grove, davis ones together and all meet in davis. They have the garage parking by the MUGA and it's free parking after 7.
Yeah, RPM is totally out for me due to being broke, i just need a chill/hang out free spot nearby (can't waste too much gas ya know). I think Sac State sounds good but ultimately will end up with security trouble imho. I really can't go out that far to Davis either, even though a super duper NORCAL meet would be THE baddest ever! Maybe we could have one in the summertime during the weekend or something, so we could all hang out & meet eachother longer & during the daylight hours too. If anyone still likes my Rock Church idea then let me know, only if it's not raining & feasible for any Sac members (i'm pretty sure everyone from EG could easily make it there since it's so close). If some drove from North Sac to our last EG meet, then y'all should have no trouble going to this one off of Bradshaw Rd. imo. It's all up to y'all though, i'll be down for whatever if it's close by.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:31 PM

Car Info: wrx wagon/2.5rs
rpm is out for me too!! ahah!! Uhm Maybe we can do it at the dealership in elk grove?! havent brought it up with the managment, but might be a good idea to bring in "new" potential customers...
Old 02-15-2011, 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by lzykid4life
rpm is out for me too!! ahah!! Uhm Maybe we can do it at the dealership in elk grove?! havent brought it up with the managment, but might be a good idea to bring in "new" potential customers...
Man, i've been thinking the same thing for awhile now, ever since Elk Grove Subaru opened up recently. Do you work there or something? It might be good for their business to have Subie meets there, who knows. New potential customers for cars, parts, or service! I don't think they'd mind, as long as everyone's stays cool & we aren't rowdy. They gotta support that Subaru LOVE after all, might as well be with us fellow Elk Groveians huh! But where would we all park at cuz the dealership is pretty small. I know Kurt Klima (service advisor) there cuz he used to work at Maita Subaru (the one i've been going to for all my Subie needs in the past). Talk to the management at EG Subaru & see what they say-it sure would be cool to meet up there, especially if they have any new 2011 WRX/STI cars there for us to check out-awesome!
Old 02-15-2011, 07:29 AM

Car Info: wrx wagon/2.5rs
I think once the weather gets better we could start figuring a place out to hold a combined meet..that way more people would come out, cause i know i hate standing in the cold AHAHA!!! The davis idea sounds pretty awesome though..although it is kinda far for some. But i think we could find a closer location in sac, again when weather permits..

I do work at e.g subaru...and I to have been thinking for awhile to ask to hold a meet here..parking wouldnt be an issue if managment was cool with the idea, just move some stuff around most likely. Ill bring it up sometime soon though =)...Ive known kurt to ever since he was with maita. but we have tons of 2011s in to check out.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:37 AM

Car Info: Wrb bugeye
We got a pretty big lot at Toyota but that would be a little to ironic haha.
Old 02-15-2011, 11:40 AM

Well, if there's an Elk Grove meet sometime this week then let me know, better plan quick though.
Old 02-15-2011, 11:59 PM

Yeah, dre let us know for a future eg subaru meet. Wouldn't be half bad.

Quick Reply: Elk grove meet!!