Too Slow Fremont Meet

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 10:44 PM

Car Info: 2004 wrx wagon,07 gsxr 600, 09 GSXR 750
nice video but i didn't see my car in there. lol!
Old 03-12-2011, 10:44 PM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Erik and I chillin' 15 seconds in.
Old 03-12-2011, 11:02 PM

looks like they filmed you guys right after i walked away
Old 03-13-2011, 02:27 PM

Car Info: STi 2008
Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU
Erik and I chillin' 15 seconds in.
Hahaha! Where was I?! -____- I was with you guys
Old 03-13-2011, 03:24 PM

Car Info: Some sort of Subaru
^ You couldn't find yourself because you blend in too much with everyone else. Jourdan an I don't don't have that problem.
Old 03-13-2011, 07:50 PM

Lollllll
Old 03-15-2011, 01:26 AM

What up TooSlow!
We are throwing our 5th TooSlow Car Meet at Union Landing, Union City on Thursday March 17th, 2011. Please spread the word and tell everyone about TooSlow!

The TooSlow Crew has a few ground rules we would like everyone to know:
...-Please do not kick or throw any RC cars. If you do not enjoy watching them or playing with them, this is not your scene. Please be respectful to those around you and their belongings. We do not want to make any one ever feel SINGLED OUT! We are all a family.
-Please do not burn out or drift out of the parking lot. If you want to do it, please take it somewhere else! We love holding out meets and not having cops shut them down becase of someone pulling a stunt at the meet. So please be considerate to the TooSlow Crew and others. If you are caught doing anything stupid, the crew will simply ask you to leave.
-PLEASE PICK UP YOUR TRASH! This is simple, we aren't your caretakers! I'm sure everyone is mature and old enough to understand this rule. Let's keep it clean!

TooSlow ♥ SpeedElement!
Shout out to SpeedElement for coming to our last meet. It was awesome to see all your cars and familiar faces. We would love to see you there again! Thank you for the support.

TooSlow Thursday night meet INFO:

Who: All JDM/EDM cars
When: 3/17/11 Thursday Night 9 p.m.
Where: Union Landing, Union City, Ca (Sports Authority parking lot)
Why: This won't be like any other car meet you've ever been too. We care about the cars as much as we care about the people. TooSlow will slowly become a family that always welcomes new members. We do no exclude anyone for any reason. We are here to have fun. We are continuing the legend of TooSlow to see the dopest cars in the Bay Area / meet others.

*THIS IS A FREE EVENT*

Don't miss out on the cleanest car crew in the Bay Area, TooSlow! Our meets consistently hold at least 150 cars. Bring your family, friends, car crews, and cars out to our amazing car meets! We're going to have an amazing turn out again!

If you have never been to one of our meets, please introduce yourself. DO NOT BE SHY! WE ARE ALL NICE! Please feel free to ask any questions to the TooSlow car crew members.

Please support our crew by buying Stickers/ Tee-shirts!

Let's get as many dumped, hellaflush, wrong fitted, dope cars out! Let's have a good turn out. Hit up all you're friends and spread the word about the TooSlow Thursday night car meet.

#*PLACEMENT IS EVERYTHING*#

-TooSlow
(Alan Ngo, Events Listings)
(Shane DeCambra, CEO / Founder)
Old 03-17-2011, 06:28 PM

whos going tonight? lets get some more Subaru's out
Old 03-17-2011, 06:36 PM

Car Info: 04 impreza wrx R.I.P Daniel Wentz JOEBOBBUCKET
hm,mmm its a bit of a drive but i'll see if i can make it out tonight
Old 03-17-2011, 08:33 PM

Car Info: 2011 STi Sedan Plasma Blue
Originally Posted by xhengmanx
hm,mmm its a bit of a drive but i'll see if i can make it out tonight
I'm driving up! But ya the way gas prices are its a bit. If you want a ride you can hit me up, I am leaving at 9pm.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:07 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP: 04 WRB SEDAN Now Rollin' in STi
class was cancelled last night and completely forgot about this meet.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:03 AM

Hey everyone, time for another Too sLow meet!!!

Too sLow will being having our weekly Thursday car meet at the Union City Tapioca Express. We hope too see everyone come out and show some support! Here is the address for those who don't know where it is. ...1707 Decoto Road Union City, CA 94587-3542

Rain or shine, Its official!!! Too sLOW will be holding its thursday meet at Union City Tapioca Express!!!! Tap will be keeping the doors open till 12-1am for us! There will be food, drinks and a warm spot to kick back and chill even if it rains. Please SPREAD THE WORD!!!!

Yogurt train will also be open!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIRST 100 PPL GET 10% OFF OF TAPOICA EXPRESS AND 20% OFF YOGURT FROM YOGURT TRAIN!!!! OMG!!!! nom nom nom nomsssss!!

Also for those that have been following our Too Slow page, please come check out our Like page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Too-sLOW/183536848357234S and Like us!!!! Thank you for all the love and support.

TooSlow is a crew of open-minded individuals. We originate; we do NOT impersonate. Since it is known that people are segregated within certain car groups/crews (Honda, Subaru, Nissan, BMW, etc...) and never joined together into one union... TooSlow has become that UNION. TooSlow is more than a car crew; it is a family. This is a family that is expanding faster than anyone could have ever dreamed! We welcome all newcomers! Make sure to introduce yourself and have fun. If you have never been to a TooSlow meet, don't hesitate… be apart of the family! ♥ Placement IS Everything ♥
Old 03-24-2011, 01:38 AM

Car Info: under 3k RPM's
This will most likely be my last 2Slow Meet in the Z, the following week shall be in the Bugeye. woooo!
Old 03-28-2011, 10:07 PM

^ I like!! +1
Old 03-28-2011, 10:08 PM

What up Too sLow peeps!

Since everyone wants us to throw another San Jose meet, WE'LL BE OUT THERE AGAIN! Our 7th Too sLow meet will be at 457 Saratoga Avenue,
San Jose, CA 95129-1326 on Thursday March 31st, 2011. Please spread the word and tell everyone about Too sLow! Let's have another great turn out!

...Too sLow will have a canned food,clothing drive for Charity
as well as a money donation at this meet to help the people of Japan. Even if you're not a car head, please come out and donate to JAPAN!
Your gift can help us bring more aid to the hurting people of Japan.

Too sLow will have LUCKY 7 RAFFLE BAGS that include: stickers / lanyards / miscellaneous items, and 2 tickets for FREE Tapioca Express!
BUY YOUR RAFFLE TICKETS AT THIS MEET!

!!WE WILL HAVE A LIVE DJ!!

The TooSlow Crew has a few ground rules we would like everyone to know:
-Please do not kick or throw any RC cars. If you do not enjoy watching them or playing with them, this is not your scene. Please be respectful to those around you and their belongings. We do not want to make any one ever feel SINGLED OUT! We are all a family.
-Please do not burn out or drift out of the parking lot. If you want to do it, please take it somewhere else! We love holding out meets and not having cops shut them down becase of someone pulling a stunt at the meet. So please be considerate to the TooSlow Crew and others. If you are caught doing anything stupid, the crew will simply ask you to leave.
-PLEASE PICK UP YOUR TRASH! This is simple, we aren't your caretakers! I'm sure everyone is mature and old enough to understand this rule. Let's keep it clean!

TooSlow ♥ ****yeahazngirls
TooSlow ♥ Illete RipeCity
TooSlow ♥ UPSLIDEDOWN
TooSlow ♥ InRotation WeTrust

Shout out to all the fans and crew members for coming to our meets! It's awesome to see all your cars and familiar faces week after week. We would love to see you there again and spread the words to all your friend and family. Thank you for the support everyone! WE LOVE YOU ALL.

Quick Reply: Too Slow Fremont Meet