Official: VALLEJO STARBUCKS MEET, Tuesdays @ 5:30 PM

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 12:02 AM

Car Info: 05 WRB STi
Originally Posted by J_STi05
wish i could've went. i was at until 9. hopefully next time.
i was wondering where you were. oh btw hows your exhaust is it quiet?
Old 04-01-2009, 06:21 AM

Car Info: 2007 SWP STi, 2002 WRB WRX
Originally Posted by dippedinsauce
That's so BS... They said it would take 10 weeks and it's been how long?

Complaint?
they have never really given me a date, just updates, been waiting on SOA approval and all that **** so it has been a process but ****ing **** man, almost 3 months? what in the ****.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:26 PM

Car Info: 05 STi (FlusH)
i know. i wanted to but work late so yeah. the Cobb is quiet. hopefully this tuesday i could make it.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by J_STi05
i know. i wanted to but work late so yeah. the Cobb is quiet. hopefully this tuesday i could make it.
yeah im planning on buying one and replace my melon shooter for good. i switched back to stock DP and that just depressed me i miss the power but that exhaust is attracting attention.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:10 AM

Car Info: 99 Legacy 2.5GT, 01 FOZZY
haha 89 acura with that plastic spoiler hahahaha
Old 04-02-2009, 03:27 PM

well guys im planning on a Sunday BBQ get together since its summertime just a regular fun in the sun type of activity. do a lil bbq hangin out or play some games or whatever. i have a few places in mind not really lookin for something far. thinking of places like Benicia Park, that park in Vacaville near 80, Lake Berryessa, and that park somewhere in Novato where the MT hammy meet supposed to be held at. give me ideas.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:36 PM

Car Info: '94 BmW 325is
Originally Posted by gotrice?
well guys im planning on a Sunday BBQ get together since its summertime just a regular fun in the sun type of activity. do a lil bbq hangin out or play some games or whatever. i have a few places in mind not really lookin for something far. thinking of places like Benicia Park, that park in Vacaville near 80, Lake Berryessa, and that park somewhere in Novato where the MT hammy meet supposed to be held at. give me ideas.
OH ****!!! I am so down for this. I go to school in Benicia and that park would be perfect. The only problem would be that the cars would be way out in the parking lot.

Like I said, ill be down for the Benicia BBQ and ill bring some friends. Keep us posted.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by cmy_bimmer
OH ****!!! I am so down for this. I go to school in Benicia and that park would be perfect. The only problem would be that the cars would be way out in the parking lot.

Like I said, ill be down for the Benicia BBQ and ill bring some friends. Keep us posted.
nice bro! just keep checking on this thread. since i just opened it up today. im really looking forward on doing something like this.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:49 PM

nice bro! just keep checking on this thread. since i just opened it up today. im really looking forward on doing something like this.
Yea, no doubt. Ill keep checking up on it. Are you going to start a serperate thread for it or are you going to keep it on here?

Looking foreward to it. Keep us posted
Old 04-02-2009, 03:57 PM

no need to put a seperate thread LoL ill just keep it here and just a heads up i need some Contribution as well LoL whatever you can provide is cool.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:02 PM

Cool, i might be able to bring some hotdogs or somthing... Its sumthing, but im not even working so thats what I can provide. We'll see who might be interested.

We've had MANY BBQ's at the Benicia park and it did the job and the parking lot is big enough. The only problem is you need to be VERY careful how you drive in Benicia, the cops there are ****'s.

Oh, and Softball season is in so ill have to ask my sis what the schedule is looking like.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by cmy_bimmer
Cool, i might be able to bring some hotdogs or somthing... Its sumthing, but im not even working so thats what I can provide. We'll see who might be interested.

We've had MANY BBQ's at the Benicia park and it did the job and the parking lot is big enough. The only problem is you need to be VERY careful how you drive in Benicia, the cops there are ****'s.

Oh, and Softball season is in so ill have to ask my sis what the schedule is looking like.
LoL i know what you mean. i used to work in benicia i forgot the street but its in front of Safeway the street that leads to the fishing port or something. and yeah Hotdogs is fine :P
Old 04-02-2009, 04:19 PM

LoL i know what you mean. i used to work in benicia i forgot the street but its in front of Safeway the street that leads to the fishing port or something. and yeah Hotdogs is fine :P
OOHHH, I thought you meant the State Park off Rose Dr. You are talking about Military and First St. Um.... That might be a bit crowded.... IDK, we'll see.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:24 PM

no your right im talking bout the state park the one off of curtola parkway exit in 720 LoL
Old 04-02-2009, 10:12 PM

no your right im talking bout the state park the one off of curtola parkway exit in 720 LoL
Ok cool, yea ill totally be out there if its in Benicia. Ill prolly see you guys this coming up tuesday so we'll talk about it there.

Quick Reply: Official: VALLEJO STARBUCKS MEET, Tuesdays @ 5:30 PM