Official: VALLEJO STARBUCKS MEET, Tuesdays @ 5:30 PM

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 09:18 PM

Car Info: 2010 wrb wrx hatch..2002 centurion 1993 240sx
yea no problem you can always text me im always on the phone!
Old 01-31-2011, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by J_STATUS
Anyone have spray gun and electric sander?
i can try and dig up a gun!
Old 02-01-2011, 01:21 AM

Car Info: 2017 Limited Edition BRZ
Ahhhh I'm up......Mary and I got into some stupid argument as usual and yeah I hit some glass and cut my hand again. knuckles this time.

I think this is it. Lately have been gray days. It'd be better to have some space. I'm better off, so is she....

Damn I went to LA and had to read one page.
Oh noes. Dino please take care of yourself. No female is worth you hurting yourself. Sometimes it's just best to walk away from it all. It's like what I was telling you last Sunday, sometimes you need to do what's best for you and if that means ending relationships then so be it. In the end you have to think about your health. It's definitely not healthy to fight constantly. You're very intelligent and you deserve someone who is chill and independent like you. Mary's very nice but she's still a very young girl. She's got a lot of growing up to do and she will one day, hopefully, figure out her priorities. Focus on you Dino, no one else. You know I'm always here if you need someone to talk to. Ave told me that you guys broke up and directed me here. I just want to see you happy again Dino. I had a weird feeling when I saw you two the other week, like there was this disconnection between you two. Please let me know if you need to talk. If you need a female's opinion, I'm ALWAYS here to listen and share some insights. You can FB, text, call, or post up. I promise I'll be there. Please take care of yourself. You know Ave and I care a lot about you. We want you happy
Old 02-01-2011, 10:04 AM

Car Info: 2006 IX GSR
Confreneces all day today in new York, might get snowed in. Wack!
Old 02-01-2011, 10:46 AM

Car Info: 04 WRX & 01 NEON "SRT0"
so this kid keeps coming into my work with a cobalt, and hes one of those i raced a vette in my cobalt and won type of guys. anyways he comes in today asks me how its goin, cars come up and he says somthin about "thats why i wouldnt own a subaru and you loose somthin% horsepower because its all wheel drive."
then i wished i wasnt at work, or atleast worked for a subaru dealer still
not positive but didnt i have more HP then you when i was stock?
didnt i have more torque when i was stock?
didnt they stop making your car because no one cares about it?
cant most SRT4 neons eat your lunch?
when you raced that vette did he know you were racing? or did u just take off really fast from a stop light and claim victory?
just because you car can keep up with mine on need for speed doesnt mean it can.

and i dont even care about that stuff just atleast have some info if your gonna bash my ride.

thats as bad as the time the guy in clear lake called me a ricer and said my hood scoop was just for looks
Old 02-01-2011, 11:08 AM

Car Info: Porsche 911
Originally Posted by Oh 4 panda
Oh noes. Dino please take care of yourself. No female is worth you hurting yourself. Sometimes it's just best to walk away from it all. It's like what I was telling you last Sunday, sometimes you need to do what's best for you and if that means ending relationships then so be it. In the end you have to think about your health. It's definitely not healthy to fight constantly. You're very intelligent and you deserve someone who is chill and independent like you. Mary's very nice but she's still a very young girl. She's got a lot of growing up to do and she will one day, hopefully, figure out her priorities. Focus on you Dino, no one else. You know I'm always here if you need someone to talk to. Ave told me that you guys broke up and directed me here. I just want to see you happy again Dino. I had a weird feeling when I saw you two the other week, like there was this disconnection between you two. Please let me know if you need to talk. If you need a female's opinion, I'm ALWAYS here to listen and share some insights. You can FB, text, call, or post up. I promise I'll be there. Please take care of yourself. You know Ave and I care a lot about you. We want you happy
Anna, thank you and to the rest of the guys here. Mary and I talked yesterday and we talked good both agreeing and accepting faults. We decided to spend less time together. She's gonna be working soon. So our schedule will change a bit. It was just another disagreement. Again thanks! My car is under construction so once I get it done, the crew could come down south.

Originally Posted by ikikimo
Confreneces all day today in new York, might get snowed in. Wack!
Damn I should have flew in with you.

Originally Posted by pr0jectmayhem
so this kid keeps coming into my work with a cobalt, and hes one of those i raced a vette in my cobalt and won type of guys. anyways he comes in today asks me how its goin, cars come up and he says somthin about "thats why i wouldnt own a subaru and you loose somthin% horsepower because its all wheel drive."
then i wished i wasnt at work, or atleast worked for a subaru dealer still
not positive but didnt i have more HP then you when i was stock?
didnt i have more torque when i was stock?
didnt they stop making your car because no one cares about it?
cant most SRT4 neons eat your lunch?
when you raced that vette did he know you were racing? or did u just take off really fast from a stop light and claim victory?
just because you car can keep up with mine on need for speed doesnt mean it can.

and i dont even care about that stuff just atleast have some info if your gonna bash my ride.

thats as bad as the time the guy in clear lake called me a ricer and said my hood scoop was just for looks
Yeah I know those types of guys. They have they're own racing domain world. More like anti-star cars, like they would get a car that's unknown or nobody talks about and try to beat like sports car stars. "Ohh I beat a Corvette!!!..."

My opinion, it's funny how SRT4 tries to compete with Evo and Sti. I remember I was in Walnut Creek bar. and you could see the street while you're in the bar (no windows) I saw a Viper Hennesey. No not a regular Viper, A Hennesey (twin turbo 600+hp) and a yellow SRT4. One coming from the other direction. So when they got close to each other, the SRT4 REVVED at the Viper with his loud BOV!!! ... I shook my head... Viper didn't even do anything, he didn't need to.

Same thing goes for Cobalt I guess...

But at the end of the day "they" make us look good. With out them there's no us.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:21 AM

Car Info: 04 WRX & 01 NEON "SRT0"

Yeah I know those types of guys. They have they're own racing domain world. More like anti-star cars, like they would get a car that's unknown or nobody talks about and try to beat like sports car stars. "Ohh I beat a Corvette!!!..."

My opinion, it's funny how SRT4 tries to compete with Evo and Sti. I remember I was in Walnut Creek bar. and you could see the street while you're in the bar (no windows) I saw a Viper Hennesey. No not a regular Viper, A Hennesey (twin turbo 600+hp) and a yellow SRT4. One coming from the other direction. So when they got close to each other, the SRT4 REVVED at the Viper with his loud BOV!!! ... I shook my head... Viper didn't even do anything, he didn't need to.

Same thing goes for Cobalt I guess...

But at the end of the day "they" make us look good. With out them there's no us.
true that,
I HEART HATERS
Old 02-01-2011, 12:20 PM

bump from school so much reading today! lol (on the forum)
Old 02-01-2011, 12:24 PM

Car Info: 2009 WRB WRX Sedan
Haha just woke up bump(in class)
Old 02-01-2011, 12:29 PM

Car Info: Porsche 911
Izzy can I pick up the spacers on Thursday? They are universal 5 right?
Old 02-01-2011, 12:43 PM

Car Info: 555 Collective
BBQ Sunday, February 13
Water's End Park McAllister Drive Benicia 10:30/11 til whenever

Sign Up and put down what you're bringing. I'm not sure if it is going to rain, if it does we'll just reschedule.

1. Jared
2. Dino
3. Mary
4. Big Joe-Grilling tools
5. Joe-Ball Tip
6. Kyle b*tches!!
7. Dale
8. Ken
9. Izzy
10.jeff-italian wieners
11. leinad - swonk ohw
Old 02-01-2011, 12:46 PM