Official: Mt. Hammy Caravan Org

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2012, 08:32 AM

Car Info: 07 UGM FXT
Originally Posted by Navysesal
I dont really like to assume things but I'm gonna say yes, since he lives in SJ
Fair enough. More people will pop up on Friday/Saturday which I won't be able to edit my posting cause I won't be at a computer. Slammed weekend for me!
Old 09-12-2012, 11:18 AM

Car Info: 08 impreza OBS
Originally Posted by DSav408
Fair enough. More people will pop up on Friday/Saturday which I won't be able to edit my posting cause I won't be at a computer. Slammed weekend for me!
haha, same. im pretty busy the weekend also, so i most likely wont be doing much editing unless i have some down time
Old 09-12-2012, 11:49 AM

Car Info: '06 WRB STi
Im not too sure if we want to meet up with another caravan or not. We have about 12-15 cars coming out of Monterey/Santa Cruz area.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Jodice112
Im not too sure if we want to meet up with another caravan or not. We have about 12-15 cars coming out of Monterey/Santa Cruz area.
You guys should definitely hit the Oakridge Caravan
Old 09-12-2012, 11:55 AM

Car Info: '06 WRB STi
Alright we'll be leaving Lowes around 8:30 and meet up with you guys at Oakridge.
Old 09-12-2012, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Jodice112
Alright we'll be leaving Lowes around 8:30 and meet up with you guys at Oakridge.
Cool. We should head out of Oakridge no later than 9:50 IMO.
I believe the MH/Gilroy people might be joining too.
Old 09-12-2012, 01:15 PM

LOL, we'll pretty much be mobbing the target location huh??
Old 09-12-2012, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Navysesal
LOL, we'll pretty much be mobbing the target location huh??
Uhh yeah essentially haha.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:22 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: psm.03.wrx.wgn
for updated OP. Thanks to The Don of the Wagon Mafia.
Old 09-13-2012, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by boardoholic
for updated OP. Thanks to The Don of the Wagon Mafia.
Damn. Looking all professional!
Old 09-13-2012, 07:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: psm.03.wrx.wgn
Some of the links didn't get transferred over completely cuz of the format I sent it to admin. I'm just grateful that we've got it all in one place now w/o too much huntin'.

The north SanJo/Milpitas caravan & the Monterey Bay/Gilroy one did not have their own threads so I just gave the link to the posts that leaders offered up the info.

Y'all have fun now, ya hear.
Old 09-15-2012, 01:16 AM

EDIT: http://goo.gl/maps/jBV6c
Here we go

So as a bump for 1 more day until BAM! Here is our planned route from Milpenis.

I took the liberty of making the route as easy and 'straight forward' as i can.

So set your alarm clocks and don't be tardy to the party

Last edited by Navysesal; 09-15-2012 at 11:27 AM.
Old 09-16-2012, 06:13 PM

Car Info: 2005 WRB WRX
I just wanted to clear something up and take responsibility for a little hiccup on the way up to Mt. Hammy....

...the group that followed me up Mt. Hammy that had to make a u-turn and go back over that dirt road--- I apologize. It was my first time going up there and I was hoping at some point on Alum Rock that someone would have passed me up and took the lead but nothing happened so I just figured keep driving since we were going the correct way anyways. What threw me off was where Clayton and Mt Hamilton roads split. I would have stopped sooner but honestly I was looking for s safer place to make a u-turn and when I realized we'd gone too far in the wrong direction I had to stop and let some of you guys know before we went even further.

Also when everyone left Target, a lot of us split up. I was confused also so I just went down Morrill then got onto 680 from Hostetter. I'm not sure if the exact route was given or announced, nor did I hear anything about it being time to leave Target. Everyone just kinda left. But like I said, I was fine getting everyone from Target to Alum Rock but I wanted someone else to pass me and lead. So yeah guys, I'm sorry for getting some of us lost.
Old 09-16-2012, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by LazyKidd209
I just wanted to clear something up and take responsibility for a little hiccup on the way up to Mt. Hammy....

...the group that followed me up Mt. Hammy that had to make a u-turn and go back over that dirt road--- I apologize. It was my first time going up there and I was hoping at some point on Alum Rock that someone would have passed me up and took the lead but nothing happened so I just figured keep driving since we were going the correct way anyways. What threw me off was where Clayton and Mt Hamilton roads split. I would have stopped sooner but honestly I was looking for s safer place to make a u-turn and when I realized we'd gone too far in the wrong direction I had to stop and let some of you guys know before we went even further.

Also when everyone left Target, a lot of us split up. I was confused also so I just went down Morrill then got onto 680 from Hostetter. I'm not sure if the exact route was given or announced, nor did I hear anything about it being time to leave Target. Everyone just kinda left. But like I said, I was fine getting everyone from Target to Alum Rock but I wanted someone else to pass me and lead. So yeah guys, I'm sorry for getting some of us lost.
You guys u turned on a dirt road! Lucky! Haha.
Old 09-17-2012, 11:17 AM

Car Info: 2002 Impreza RS, 2005 Impreza RS-20K
Originally Posted by LazyKidd209

lol. all good bro. everyone makes mistakes. like u said, u caught it before we hit the next town. lol. quite a sight to see 20+ scoobs flip a b**** on a 2 lane mtn road. lol. but ya, im sure on behalf of the rest of us follwing u, we figuered it might have been ur first time. and ya, the split at clayton and hammy was one u really hadda look out for. but we all got there safe and had a blast!

Quick Reply: Official: Mt. Hammy Caravan Org