Official: Big Dogs Grill - Thursdays - thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2003, 09:19 AM

Car Info: http://goo.gl/XpkO0b & '99 SF 'S'
So who's going to be there tonite?
Old 09-18-2003, 10:58 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 PSM STi
I will be out there as usual! probably around 730 +\- 15 minutes. The weather is awesome, so everyone should roll out!

-Ted

P.S. Ben, you gonna be able to make it out this week?
Old 09-18-2003, 04:22 PM
Chewwwwy

Car Info: Random, yet well planed selection of jdm cult cars
i will try to make it out there.... one of those hot dawgs sounds good !!
Old 09-18-2003, 04:35 PM
VIP Member

Originally posted by international B
i will try to make it out there.... one of those hot dawgs sounds good !!
Hellz yea, you should make it out A. Its been awhile since you have come out that way. Did you see the thread about the show-n-shine next month? Thats gonna be phat!

-Ted
Old 09-18-2003, 04:41 PM

Location: "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough"
Car Info: Midnight Black WRX - Lots O Mods
Originally posted by GotBoost?
I will be out there as usual! probably around 730 +\- 15 minutes. The weather is awesome, so everyone should roll out!

-Ted

P.S. Ben, you gonna be able to make it out this week?
Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to make it. Next week for sure. What is up with this "Show and Shine" you mentioned? I have not heard a thing about it.

Ben
Old 09-18-2003, 05:05 PM
VIP Member

Originally posted by moreHP
Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to make it. Next week for sure. What is up with this "Show and Shine" you mentioned? I have not heard a thing about it.

Ben
Ben doesn't like us anymore LMAO.....j/k bro...see ya next week!

Yea, my sister-n-law and a few other ppl are organizing it....they are all hot rodders...so thats probably why you havent heard much about it. Although there will also be a custom truck club attending and probably a few others as well. They are not advertising it...just some homemade fliers, and word of mouth, but that travels fast. I am gonna post up a picture of the actual flier either tonight or tomorrow, and if anyone wants a real flier, I can make copies and hand 'em out to those that want 'em

-Ted
Old 09-18-2003, 05:15 PM

Car Info: '13 BRZ - SWP
hey ted, as i said i'll prolly try to make it to these meets sometime... although i dont have time cuz hockey and all.. but one of these days i'll try and ditch hah. hope ur guy's meet has a bigger show up than eggettes. late

gC
Old 09-18-2003, 05:21 PM
VIP Member

Originally posted by sjice
hey ted, as i said i'll prolly try to make it to these meets sometime... although i dont have time cuz hockey and all.. but one of these days i'll try and ditch hah. hope ur guy's meet has a bigger show up than eggettes. late

gC
We normally have a better turn out than eggettes.
come out when you get the chance....also check out the "show-n-shine" thread....try to make that, its gonna be phatty!

ok, I am outty...see ya all in a couple hours!

-Ted
Old 09-19-2003, 08:31 AM

Location: "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough"
Ted,

My bad. I am always down with the So Bay peeps. Working in the city is kicking me in the nuts. 122 miles a day. OUCH! Anyway, I will be there next week for sure. Habve a great weekend everybody.

Peace
Old 09-19-2003, 09:07 AM
VIP Member

Originally posted by moreHP
Ted,

My bad. I am always down with the So Bay peeps. Working in the city is kicking me in the nuts. 122 miles a day. OUCH! Anyway, I will be there next week for sure. Habve a great weekend everybody.

Peace
LOL, its all good, i was just giving you some isht. Damn! 122 miles a day! Thats weak! Sorry to hear that your nuts are getting kicked so hard! Thats gotta suck! heh heh heh.....welp, I guess, we will see ya next week then! have a great weekend !

-Ted
Old 09-19-2003, 10:24 AM

Its all good. At least I will be in So Cal this weekend. Always nice to roll down there. Not to mentio, I have the use of my friends XK8 convertible. Should be a good time.

Have a great weekend and I will see you next week.

Cheers,

B
Old 09-19-2003, 12:59 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: silver MIAMI wrx in the bay area
Originally posted by sjice

gC
sjice 97 -> you trader!!!! j/k you should show up to "gotboost?" meeting, THE BDG. they're meet should be bigger than ours, of course. and it's a lot closer to where you live. i might wanna check out BDG myself (since "gotboost?" presented himself to eggette's and that is very nice of him). very nice to meet you ted(gotboost?"), you are welcome to stop by again.

hope to stop by BDG!!!! love BBQ.

eric.
aka
miami
Old 09-19-2003, 01:52 PM
VIP Member

Originally posted by SF miami WRX
sjice 97 -> you trader!!!! j/k you should show up to "gotboost?" meeting, THE BDG. they're meet should be bigger than ours, of course. and it's a lot closer to where you live. i might wanna check out BDG myself (since "gotboost?" presented himself to eggette's and that is very nice of him). very nice to meet you ted(gotboost?"), you are welcome to stop by again.

hope to stop by BDG!!!! love BBQ.

eric.
aka
miami
Sweet, it was nice to meet you all out at Eggettes too! kinda a long drive, but hey, I have been known to hop in the car and go for a drive every now and then....I made it out to ConcordKK once also, thats a pretty good meet, I think they are doing it once a month or so.

You guys should definitely come out atleast once to represent the northbay crowd! If not to a meet, try and make it out to the Show-n-shine get together on 10/18. I am hoping to get atleast 20-30 ppl out there to represent the Subaru tuner community, and maybe educate some of the "old guys" (Hot Rodders) on some of the new technologies that are out there in the automotive world. Plus its gonna be a great time with all the other car clubs and beautiful cars/trucks that will be out there! But like I said b4 get there EARLY so we can all park together!

-Ted
Old 09-22-2003, 02:38 PM
VIP Member

Thumbs down

BUMP

Why is the BDG Show-n-Shine Get together thread closed ?????????

Old 09-22-2003, 09:58 PM

Car Info: http://goo.gl/XpkO0b & '99 SF 'S'
Probably the same reason they won't make this thread a stickie... da South Bay boyz...we get no LOVE!

Quick Reply: Official: Big Dogs Grill - Thursdays - thread