MEET UP: North Bay, lets get it going!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2014, 10:02 AM

Car Info: 06 WRB Wagon #wackfitmentsteex
Originally Posted by mickaeld

Don't get me started about football (or American handball should it be called since handball actually exists)... Gimme a valid reason to watch 22 guys playing for ten seconds and stop all the time... Besides you are compelled to watch them for more than 3 hours although the effective game is one hour long. They take more time out than my middle schoolers!!!
Originally Posted by brewsky79

I forgive thee for thy blasphemous words. For you are French and don't know better about American sports.

We're still friends, right?
Lulz, I Love both!
Old 01-06-2014, 11:56 AM
I paid $200 to charity and all I got was this stupid title... oh, and I'm probably out to sea right now too.

Car Info: '02 WRB Bugeye Wagon
Cricket.... now THERES a real mans sport.
Old 01-06-2014, 03:44 PM

Car Info: 2012 OBP STi Hatchback
Originally Posted by JAC Wagon
Cricket.... now THERES a real mans sport.
Nuh huh you forgot curling
Old 01-06-2014, 08:57 PM

Car Info: 2005 Saab 9-2x Aero (STi'd)
Originally Posted by (V)aniac
Hey,
I have an spare set of PF45's 18"x8.5" I think...they be 18"x9". Either way they fit on my 2006 STI with out modding anything. I run them with 245/40/18 tires and I'm about 99% sure they will fit on your car without challenges. The have some curb rash and I primarily used them as winter wheels. You are more than welcome to borrow them until you figure out what you're gonna do about replacing your damaged wheels. They are hyperblack and they looked pretty cool on my black car.

Here is a link to the style:
Rota PF45 Wheels

Keep in mind the aforementioned link does not indicate the color the color looks more like this but darker:
18x10 Rota RT5 - Hyper Black (5x114.3/e30/73)

If you need borrow them for a while in order to get you mobile let me know when you can make it to San Rafael and we can meet up. My name is Rich and feel free to drop me a line at 415.322.8430. Sorry that happened to you bradda. Your wheel may be able to be repaired but the typical wheel repair guy usually want $150-200/wheel. In my opinion you might be better off getting a whole new set. You can get a sweet set of Rotas for a little less than a G...depending on the style/size...etc. etc. At any rate, if you need something to get you on the road...my wheels are waiting. -Rich

Thanks for the offer, it really means a lot to me. I managed to find a set of brand new 2014 STi replacement rims from a friendly member of the BASG on Facebook. I might as well take this time to change out my clutch and throw in my inlet hose, so maybe it was a good thing that I almost died lol.
Old 01-07-2014, 10:10 AM

Car Info: 2013 WRB STI Limited
The STI racked up another kill last night. Looks like its just the bumper, i'm going to get an estimate in an hour... might need a good painter recommendation though if the body shop estimate is absurd, which i'm sure it will be.

Sigh. This is why we can't have nice things.

STI
Old 01-07-2014, 10:44 AM

Car Info: 92x aero
Originally Posted by nooch
The STI racked up another kill last night. Looks like its just the bumper, i'm going to get an estimate in an hour... might need a good painter recommendation though if the body shop estimate is absurd, which i'm sure it will be.

Sigh. This is why we can't have nice things.

STI
We must overnight the new bumoer cover from Japan!
Old 01-07-2014, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by sjsiegel
Lol. Luckily the local dealer had one, so fast turn around.
Old 01-08-2014, 10:45 AM

Car Info: 2012 PBP STI
I saw it that night, blood and entrails strewn out across the road.
It was a small raccoon, crossing in a place where it had no business crossing.

(it never would have made it over the divider and would have had to turn around, or maybe it already discovered that and was on its way back)
Old 01-08-2014, 12:22 PM

Car Info: Fiath carzy and also drives a 2014 wrx
So I just got my hid kit in the mail. Dose anyone having any experience on installing them. I found some how to Wright ups but can't find one that incorporates the relay harness. Just the ones that bridge the ballast between the stock headlight plug and hid bulbs.
Old 01-08-2014, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by MilesYoung
So I just got my hid kit in the mail. Dose anyone having any experience on installing them. I found some how to Wright ups but can't find one that incorporates the relay harness. Just the ones that bridge the ballast between the stock headlight plug and hid bulbs.
Jose loves doing HIDs lol.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:48 PM

Car Info: a Scoobie
Originally Posted by brewsky79
Wow. It's pretty quiet around here with José out of the country.

What the hell is everyone doing (besides watching football)?
I was missed hahaha.... thanks tho guys I missed having a phone that I could actually use. The first week it was fine because I had service and also internet connection.the second week was hard because I didn't have much service connection to make phone calls as it was and I had no internet connection even with a small router my mom let me borrow. but I am back in the States I am actually in Utah just waiting to have to Oakland so that lacey can pick me up and I can finally rest from this long long nice trip. but i hope everyone had a nice new years and hope everyone got to see ur families and friends.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by nooch
Jose loves doing HIDs lol.
I don't like BIDs that don't work ill tell y'all that much!
Old 01-08-2014, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by MilesYoung
Hey dude, me and lacey can give u a hand doing this if u haven't done them yet. I get home tomorrow and i will just go rest. But ill be up for it this weekend.
Old 01-09-2014, 07:39 AM
I paid $200 to charity and all I got was this stupid title... oh, and I'm probably out to sea right now too.

Originally Posted by sjsiegel
And put it on Dom's tab at Harry's so he can make some money off him?

Old 01-09-2014, 07:41 AM

I have installed HIDs before.... but I think you should get Chris B to assist with all the wiring, since he *kinda* does that stuff for a living.

Quick Reply: MEET UP: North Bay, lets get it going!