i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Meetings, Events & Donuts (https://www.i-club.com/forums/meetings-events-donuts-91/)
-   -   Half Moon Bay meet and drive! Sunday Oct 24th (https://www.i-club.com/forums/meetings-events-donuts-91/half-moon-bay-meet-drive-sunday-oct-24th-76088/)

dan2304k 10-14-2004 12:13 AM

Half Moon Bay meet and drive! Sunday Oct 24th

Start point: [url=http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Typ&name=3+Amigos&desc=(650)+726-6080&csz=Half+Moon+Bay+CA+94019&country=us&mag=8&cs=9&ed=NIkQy6160SxlJ49vTaQ0FJIq5j06Xd1Qriqkbbw.cuhbWB1rlMFa12.teaI3WTX6U3dMWAkR]3 Amigos in Half Moon bay (map here)[/url]
Time: Eat, 1:00PM, Drive begins ~ 2:00PM
Lunch first, then a drive. 1S to 84E to 35N to 92W
Approximate drive time, 45 to 60 mins

There are many ways we can extend this drive if people want to go farther. =)

Who's in? What the hell else do you have to do on Sunday afternoon. =)

Update: The map to 3 Amigos is not quite right. On the map it's north of 92 but it's actually one block south of highway 92, near Kelly St.

balanz 10-14-2004 08:23 AM

4) Balanz (probably, and with 2 friends)

MadLarkin 10-14-2004 03:35 PM

Count me potentially in...

ScoobyBoy 10-14-2004 03:54 PM

bug the dc crowd. im sure they're itching to go on a drive, especially miami. that guy is crazy!
:D

easy_rider 10-14-2004 08:51 PM

I am down... :)

kellie 10-15-2004 09:47 AM

[QUOTE=MadLarkin]Count me potentially in...[/QUOTE]
I don't believe you. By the way, I got your IM, but I was at school.

I'm in, possibly with a friend.

rxvagon 10-15-2004 09:49 AM

i'm down with a bunch of guys from PCA that same day maybe we'll see you. same deal 4 corners. in the early afternoon. possible 4-5 porsche's, some overpriced italian trash,02'wagon and a 86 corolla.last time it was a 2++ hour drive.it felt like an enduro-race.

todbanner 10-16-2004 11:27 AM

I'm totally in, but I will probably work next weekend, and the shift gets out at 2... I work like seconds from tres, but I won't be out till do I don't think... so if you guys meet at 1 for lunch, I dunno... hopefully you guys take your time over lunch...

Also FYI... that parking lot is always packed... tres is gooooood food! so possibly snake your way into the parking lot next door for the tacarea (sp!!) cos then we could all park together, and noone is ever at that place... the food isn't quite up to spec... besides the burgers, which are bomb!!!

Anyway hope to see as many of you as pos next weekend!

kellie 10-18-2004 12:48 PM

6 days. Bummpppp...

brucelee 10-18-2004 12:49 PM

I know that road very well... There is going to be mad traffic, so please be carefull.

kellie 10-18-2004 12:52 PM

Screw that. I'm attaching 2 foot retractable blades to the side of my car, I'm going to try to run as many family station wagons off the road as possible. Who wants to keep score? Brucey, you should come.

sonic_yellow 10-18-2004 12:57 PM

Dan, I should be getting my new car by then. Count me potentially in too!

MadLarkin 10-18-2004 01:22 PM

Hey Jon....Assuming I am not in Norway/San Lois/youdonthaveyourcarbythen, you wanna ride shottie with me?
-Cam

ScoobyBoy 10-18-2004 04:40 PM

[QUOTE=brucelee]I know that road very well... There is going to be mad traffic, so please be carefull.[/QUOTE]

you should go and take lead so you can watch out for traffic

dan2304k 10-18-2004 04:45 PM

[QUOTE=brucelee]I know that road very well... There is going to be mad traffic, so please be carefull.[/QUOTE]

Eh, I don't think traffic will be particularly bad 2:00-3:00PM. I'm just hoping it doesn't rain. :(

champagne 2.5i 10-18-2004 04:47 PM

I'll be there with my new OB

OldGuySTI 10-18-2004 05:08 PM

Isn't the pumpkin festival that weekend? If so you can't get near Half Moon Bay.

dan2304k 10-18-2004 05:47 PM

[QUOTE=OldGuySTI]Isn't the pumpkin festival that weekend? If so you can't get near Half Moon Bay.[/QUOTE]

Pumpkin festival was October 16-17, so we're free and clear of that at least!

todbanner 10-18-2004 11:34 PM

[QUOTE=kellie]Screw that. I'm attaching 2 foot retractable blades to the side of my car, I'm going to try to run as many family station wagons off the road as possible. Who wants to keep score? Brucey, you should come.[/QUOTE]

as long as that doesn't include my red suby wagon :) I'm game!

todbanner 10-18-2004 11:37 PM

And I sill don't think I can make it much before 2 so I hope you guys all spend lots of time eating... cos I would hate to miss my first meet that I helped to orginize!

specially cos of work of all things!

if I'm stuck at work you guys should all roll though on your way out down hwy1!

Half moon bay golf links... 1S > Miramontes point rd. come roll by and wave as I'm stuck there!

sonic_yellow 10-18-2004 11:55 PM

Day trippin'

[QUOTE=MadLarkin]Hey Jon....Assuming I am not in Norway/San Lois/youdonthaveyourcarbythen, you wanna ride shottie with me?
-Cam[/QUOTE]
sure, but that definitely is a longshot.

dan2304k 10-19-2004 01:25 AM

[QUOTE=todbanner]And I sill don't think I can make it much before 2 so I hope you guys all spend lots of time eating... cos I would hate to miss my first meet that I helped to orginize!QUOTE]

Not gonna leave for the drive until 2:00 even at the earliest. I'm sure we can wait for ya. =)

todbanner 10-19-2004 02:28 PM

Sick :-D

Some people made some comments tonite about the cycling traffic on 84. So maybe we could change the route... (don't wanna be responsible for any dead cyclists, or worse, any dents in anyones' favorite toys) I know of this little road that is fairly twisty and cool that I've only ever seen one other car on ever! So maybe we'll take that up to 35 as a substitute for 84. But I'll have to lead... so we'll see what happens on sunday.

dan2304k 10-20-2004 10:47 PM

Bah, of all the things to worry about! They know damn well what they're in for. ;)

3 days from now... anyone else in?

Domino 10-21-2004 12:12 AM

id like to know if we could reverse the route...carvaning on 1 south would attract plenty of unwanted attention before we did the twisties...not what we want. i say we do the fun part first, then have a nice cruise back up 1 to cool down. whats everyone think?

todbanner 10-21-2004 06:52 AM

Domino,

Depending how many cars we get, which doesnt' look like many yet, I don't think we are going to attract that much attention. And I really don't think the cops are going to give us any trouble... provinding we arn't going nuts on skyline... I really don't think they are going to give us shi* just for driving in a group... HMB cops are so mello man...

I personally prefer Skyline (35) North from 84... But w/e everyone wants to do... we could always decide on the day too.... see what people think, depending how many show up.

Domino 10-21-2004 11:36 AM

[QUOTE=todbanner]Domino,

Depending how many cars we get, which doesnt' look like many yet, I don't think we are going to attract that much attention. And I really don't think the cops are going to give us any trouble... provinding we arn't going nuts on skyline... I really don't think they are going to give us shi* just for driving in a group... HMB cops are so mello man...

I personally prefer Skyline (35) North from 84... But w/e everyone wants to do... we could always decide on the day too.... see what people think, depending how many show up.[/QUOTE]
Im not talking about municipal cops...but yeah, we should talk about it over lunch. :)

balanz 10-21-2004 02:13 PM

Seriously, either way, the CHP and Sheriffs are the ones you have to worry about. It's all good though, we can talk about at lunch like domino said.

todbanner 10-21-2004 02:14 PM

Yeah... and I can't see really how they can give us any trouble if we are just gathered, and driving... I mean granted if we are doing 90mph or w/e but if we are just out for a drive... at the end of the day we arn't doing anything illegal!

mattsn0w 10-22-2004 07:40 AM

add me to the list, I get my rims, new tires, and lugnuts today! =)

Domino 10-22-2004 10:30 AM

awesome! cant wait to see them...even if it rains sunday, you should be set. ive seen crazy people drive really fast in the rain with those neros and come out alive

balanz 10-22-2004 11:00 AM

Glad you are gonna make it.

dan2304k 10-23-2004 03:03 PM

Looks like the rain will clear up tonight, so it should be pretty nice for the drive tomorrow. For anyone who doesn't already know, 3 Amigos is on highway 1, one block south of the highway 92 junction. Yahoo maps shows it a little north of 92, but unless I've lost my mind, I'm pretty sure it's one block south on the right (west) side of highway 1. Could someone who knows for sure confirm?

BluBuru 10-23-2004 05:39 PM

I'm going to try to join you folks.

The thing is: I probably can only go if its raining. If it's dry, I really ought to go to work, but if it's wet, I'll be free to play.

I'll look at the sky tomorrow and make the call,
Mike

(There's an outside chance that if I go, I'll bring my brother in his 02 wagon.)

todbanner 10-23-2004 08:47 PM

[QUOTE=dan2304k]Looks like the rain will clear up tonight, so it should be pretty nice for the drive tomorrow. For anyone who doesn't already know, 3 Amigos is on highway 1, one block south of the highway 92 junction. Yahoo maps shows it a little north of 92, but unless I've lost my mind, I'm pretty sure it's one block south on the right (west) side of highway 1. Could someone who knows for sure confirm?[/QUOTE]

That's firm. It's at Hwy1 and Kelly Ave. Which is traveling south on 1 the next light after 92. It's in the right you can't miss it... and you won't be able to miss the masses of bad ass subys parked outside right?!?!

:)

pdqwrx 10-23-2004 09:45 PM

So this drive is for sure, rain or shine? and is there room for one more?

Scott

kellie 10-23-2004 09:48 PM

Scott, there's always room for more.

I'm bringing my friend in his E36 M3 too. Bwahaha, we'll outnumber him in his stupid German car.

dan2304k 10-23-2004 10:05 PM

[QUOTE=pdqwrx]So this drive is for sure, rain or shine? and is there room for one more?

Scott[/QUOTE]

Of course there's room for more. And yes, it's for sure. Anyway, it will be cloudy tomorrow but no rain. I promise. =)

[QUOTE=kellie]I'm bringing my friend in his E36 M3 too. Bwahaha, we'll outnumber him in his stupid German car.[/QUOTE]

He won't be the only BMW, I think there will be at least one more.

Domino 10-23-2004 10:11 PM

[QUOTE=dan2304k]He won't be the only BMW, I think there will be at least one more.[/QUOTE]
thats right baby. time for the german sneak attack...you didnt think the japenese had the corner on that market did you?

kellie 10-23-2004 11:01 PM

Lame. Stupid Bimmers. If we don't threaten to murder my friend, he'll be sideways the entire time, I promise. He could sneeze and get the damn thing sideways.

Domino 10-23-2004 11:36 PM

lame?? you're lame! and how can your friend get sideways? my '36 plows like a freakin farmer. i went to car control school today and it took me a while to learn how to cope with the understeer. i pretty much learned you just have to be a little rough with the girl. gotta manhandle it a bit to kick the rear end out.

course we were in the rain all day, and now i think im repalsing back to the cold i had last weel. cant seem to get to sleep. and if im spelling things wrong its because i already took the contacts out and i cant really see the screen. argh...if i cant get to sleep tonight i probably wont see you guys tomorrow. we'll see how this nyquil/capt morgan cocktail will do me....

hopefully see you in la mattina. ciao

-Dom

mattsn0w 10-23-2004 11:56 PM

damn it Dom!
You need to be there tomorrow! I might be bringing a friend as a passenger.
But we need to have more of the SV/SC people to represent! I know im a big guy, but I can't make up for you and your BMW.
;D

kellie 10-23-2004 11:56 PM

Coilovers, swaybars, and a buttload of negative camber will get you pretty sideways. You better show up, buddy.

SLOMatt 10-24-2004 12:02 AM

I'm in, haven't been to an official Bay Area meet in... um... years.

mattsn0w 10-24-2004 01:00 AM

[QUOTE=BluBuru]I'm going to try to join you folks.

The thing is: I probably can only go if its raining. If it's dry, I really ought to go to work, but if it's wet, I'll be free to play.

I'll look at the sky tomorrow and make the call,
Mike

(There's an outside chance that if I go, I'll bring my brother in his 02 wagon.)[/QUOTE]

That would ROCK if you and your bro came out tomorrow! We need more wagons!!

Here is the weather for SV:

[url]http://www.weather.com/weather/print/USCA1035[/url]

Looking like its gonna be raining in the morning, but wew shall see tomorrow.

mattsn0w 10-24-2004 09:50 AM

anyone awake yet? im ready to go!

Ready2GO!

:)

BajaNut 10-24-2004 10:09 AM

See you all There. Hope you show up mike (Bluburu). Should be fun.

mattsn0w 10-24-2004 10:34 AM

w00t! See you there Ben! :)

mattsn0w 10-24-2004 11:12 AM

guess everyone is all quiet this morning, im leaving in a bit. anyone in the san jose area want to caravan up 280->92 PM me. Otherwise i'll see you all out there with my camera. =)

Domino 10-24-2004 06:25 PM

lets have a BIG round of applause for the man of the hour, dan! thanks for putting together an awesome route, buddy. look forward to the next one!

it was cool meeting everyone. the last regional meet i went to was that crazy ass rich's drive in the beginning of the year. that was pretty much the day that inspired michael and i to really join into all this fun, so its nice to get back to another big meet. glad everyone was super cool...i look forward to seeing you all again.

balanz 10-24-2004 06:46 PM

Couldn't have said it better myself.

BajaNut 10-24-2004 07:00 PM

Was lots of fun. Pics to come.

dan2304k 10-24-2004 07:46 PM

Nice drive all. =) What does everyone think about making it a monthly or bi-weekly event? Doesn't have to be the same route.

I've set up a gallery where you can upload photos. Could everyone who took pictures please post them to the gallery? (Disable popup blockers or uploading photos will not work) Feel free to post huge images, they will be automatically resized for viewing.

[url]http://www.fr0zen.com/~snyder/gallery/hmb20041224[/url]

Domino 10-24-2004 08:17 PM

dont make it too often...keep it a special occasion and only do it once a month or so. hopefully that way people will come to a certain meet instead of thinking "oh well, there'll be another one next week so ill pass this time".

plus, i dont know about anyone else but i could barely make it once a month, let alone twice

Heavy Dan 10-24-2004 08:21 PM

good times! I dread the day that the drive becomes significantly more "spirited"

balanz 10-24-2004 08:35 PM

Thanks for the pics MCDrama

pdqwrx 10-24-2004 08:35 PM

Wow, it was a great day. The route was beautiful and technical, I only wish I could have been there for lunch. Thanks to Dan and Kellie for setting this up. Great Job....

It was also nice meeting SLOMAT (I was the red WRX).

Later
Scott

ScoobyBoy 10-24-2004 09:21 PM

wow a lot of folks came out! anyone with more pics?

mattsn0w 10-24-2004 09:47 PM

heavy dan = sedona red WRX sedan with the triple pillar pod?
SLOMatt = ???BMW???

Sorry, I didn't get a chance to chat with everyone really, but man I had a lot of fun!

Domino 10-24-2004 10:03 PM

oh so wrong...:p

Heavy Dan 10-24-2004 10:24 PM

heavy dan = white wrx with dented hood... and no tread!!!...
Yeah... "heavy" dan... I know... the name is deceiving.

mattsn0w 10-24-2004 10:50 PM

[QUOTE=Heavy Dan]heavy dan = white wrx with dented hood... and no tread!!!...
Yeah... "heavy" dan... I know... the name is deceiving.[/QUOTE]

I should change my nic to 'thinboy matt' ;x Talk about deception!

Heavy Dan 10-24-2004 11:20 PM

it's an old nickname... my bad!

todbanner 10-24-2004 11:28 PM

Great time today guys!

I'd totally be down to make it a bi-weekly or what ever people can handle... maybe change the route little to not include all that 92 traffic, at least until the whole pumpkin fascination is over...

I loved that route! Or at least the part I got to partake in! Deffinatly want to do that again and finish it up.

The good news is, made a bucket load of money today, even though I missed the end of the drive... and I may feel some new toys coming on... BOV perhaps?!

Anyway, I'm beat... so hope to hear from the rest of you on doing it all over again... maybe get some more head involved...

Thanks for the pics!

And has there ever been a better sight than that of my rear view mirror today? a caravan of cars as hot as the ones that turned out?!?!?

mattsn0w 10-24-2004 11:36 PM

yeah, you missed some good road right after you took off. ;)

Blow off valves go psssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhfffffffffffffffttttttttttt!
Keep your stock BOV. ;)

Heavy Dan 10-24-2004 11:56 PM

yeah.... i'm not going to be able to hear my tires chirp if there's a bov goin off in front of me!

kellie 10-25-2004 12:12 AM

Bahaha...tires chirp. You really oughta do something about that, Dan.

And about the BOV, your stock one loves you. Get an up-pipe instead, and thank me in a few weeks when you realize that up-pipe>BOV. :)

Okay, so I'm slowly starting to connect faces with cars with screen names, but I'm still a bit confused. Oh well. That drive was a blast, although I think we should definitely space them out a bit. We don't want the CHP to become familiar with us, that would be bad news. I would be okay with a weekly/monthly meet though. Hanging out is always cool as long as it isn't the usual standing around in parking lots that is done at so many of the regular Suby meets around here. Why don't we come up with something new that's fun and exciting and make that a somewhat regular meet? We're a creative bunch, I'm sure we can come up with something.

By the way, BMWs suck. I don't know what those freaks were doing on a Subaru drive anyway.

sonic_yellow 10-25-2004 12:30 AM

Great drive today, I was too busy trying to catch up with you Turbo cars to enjoy the scenery much, but from what I caught a glimpse of, it was nice. I'm glad no one got lost or left behind - excellent organization. Can't wait to do it again! Kellie, take it easy on the bimmer freaks.

SLOMatt 10-25-2004 12:40 AM

Exciting, I think this is my third post on i-club.

Big thanks to the planners, those were some great roads! I'm definitely in for future events. Speaking of which, there are many paved and unpaved roads up in the sierras off of highways 4 and 88 that would be good for a long day or multi-day (camping?) trip. There are several hundred miles of logging roads that are waiting to be explored/drifted.

Nice to meet everyone!

- Matt

ps. pdqwrx, stage 2 powa!

Heavy Dan 10-25-2004 12:48 AM

[QUOTE=SLOMatt]There are several hundred miles of logging roads that are waiting to be explored/drifted.

[/QUOTE]

"drifted"!? haha... sign me up!

kellie 10-25-2004 06:26 AM

Hmm, dirt. Sounds like a fun adventure, but knowing my reputation with mud, someone might need to bring a "tow vehicle." You wagons have tow straps?

By the way, I forgot to thank Dan. The meet worked out perfectly, and the maps came in really handy (I'm assuming you were responsible for those). You were an excellent leader, thanks again!!

mattsn0w 10-25-2004 06:46 AM

oh yes, Dan....
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
That is the best drive I have been on so far!
The maps were a great idea, though I am too ADD to read a map and still drive. [i]Heavy[/i]Dan was my rear view guide for the first leg up to the gas station, I was all confused.
And for anyone wondering ::crickets chirping...::, the Pirelli PZero Nero's were awesome for that drive! The only places they really gave on was the last leg of the drive before we got to the park. I think everyone was doing mini power slides on those turns, especially [i]heavy[/i]Dan.
Glad I had a chance to meet some more cool people.

--Matt
aka Mr. Yellow Shoes

todbanner 10-25-2004 07:54 AM

OK... so no BOV... cos nobody liked that idea.... so kellie, which up pipe do I need?

More importantly WHEN ARE WE GOING AGAIN?!?!?!?!?!

Domino 10-25-2004 09:34 AM

[QUOTE=kellie]By the way, BMWs suck. I don't know what those freaks were doing on a Subaru drive anyway.[/QUOTE]
Ill kill you.

...better yet i will challenge you to a battelu. we will meet at mt. pescadero's peak at 10PM and i will show you what a different class bmw is in! my FR doritfo will destroy you and you will see the true Skill Level of the Santa Cruz Speedstars is so high on the downhill!!!!

-_-

Panosik350z 10-25-2004 09:35 AM

Hello everyone,

Who was the quy in a red WRX thats was lowered? You were behind me on the way down from Skyline. Me and my buddy on a white STI came down and turned left on to Moody Rd when you came up behind me. Nice driving down but I think your wife/girlfriend was a little scared LOL. Anyways Ill see you guys later.

PS

Sweet looking Scoobys

Panosik350z 10-25-2004 09:36 AM

Domino

Was that you in the e30?

kellie 10-25-2004 10:12 AM

[QUOTE=todbanner]OK... so no BOV... cos nobody liked that idea.... so kellie, which up pipe do I need?

More importantly WHEN ARE WE GOING AGAIN?!?!?!?!?![/QUOTE]
It's your car, I say do what you like, but as for up-pipe, don't make the mistake I made and get one without a flex joint. I got the Helix my 2nd time around because it has a flex, and it's inexpensive. BOVs just don't add performance, if anything they take it away and make your car run funny. Up-pipes are a good bang for the buck. This is a super-hijack though, so you can always PM me or IM me.

ANYWAY...My tires kicked ass too. They were talking to me a bit in the end when I was the 3rd car in line, right before we stopped in the dirt lot, but I don't blame them. I'm still in a great mood today, that drive was SO MUCH FUN. I just worry that if we make them too frequent, it will raise the chances of any unpleasant "incidents" if you know what I mean.

Anyway, BMWs suck.

mattsn0w 10-25-2004 10:21 AM

[QUOTE=kellie]

...I just worry that if we make them too frequent, it will raise the chances of any unpleasant "incidents" if you know what I mean.

[/QUOTE]

+1 because there could be another Toyota car-roll-aoffa cliff S. =x

MadLarkin 10-25-2004 10:40 AM

Bah, sorry I couldnt make it, I went into saturday with all intentions of making it, and went into sunday waking up at 2:30 in the afternoon hungover....stupid halloween partys....
-Cameron

Domino 10-25-2004 10:52 AM

[QUOTE=todbanner]OK... so no BOV... cos nobody liked that idea.... so kellie, which up pipe do I need?[/QUOTE]
dont listen to her. she knows nothing. i think you should get Misfire System. Like WRC car?!?! WOAH! MIS-FIREu SYSTEMu!

[QUOTE=Panosik350z]Domino

Was that you in the e30?[/QUOTE]
Naw, that way my friend Robbie. I was in the ultra-dirty E36 25is. There was a mudpit on the skidpad on Saturday! Gimme a break!

Heavy Dan 10-25-2004 11:43 AM

So true!.... I recall a post saying that an ae86 was gonna come out. I have a gut feeling that that wouldn't have turned out so well!

[QUOTE=mcdrama]+1 because there could be another Toyota car-roll-aoffa cliff S. =x[/QUOTE]

balanz 10-25-2004 11:44 AM

The E30 was my friend robbie. I was in the blue wrx. A couple of us were caravanning back to palo alto from the drive. That was an..aggresive sti that passed us =)

Panosik350z 10-25-2004 12:05 PM

Balanz

Yeh thats my buddy in the STI that car is mean as hell :)

Were you the blue rex with mud guards? I was the Silver 350z behind your buddy in the e30.
We did not actually go to the meet but saw you guys on our way back down from a hills run.

balanz 10-25-2004 01:27 PM

Yeah, that was me. I've still got my car in rally mode with those mud flaps =)

dan2304k 10-25-2004 03:08 PM

[QUOTE=Domino]...better yet i will challenge you to a battelu. we will meet at mt. pescadero's peak [/QUOTE]

Gum tape deathmatchu!!!!

lateapexsti 10-25-2004 05:01 PM

[QUOTE=balanz] That was an..aggresive sti that passed us =)[/QUOTE]

yeah that was me. i cant stand traffic

Panosik350z 10-25-2004 05:04 PM

Lol

kellie 10-25-2004 05:55 PM

Hmm, so that settles that. Now to find out who the black wingless STi that we passed was.

pdqwrx 10-25-2004 06:16 PM

Don't know the Black Wingless STI but I was the red sedan with the tripple gauge piller and the wife that was more then a little scared. She loves it though.
I didn't get to meet everyone but everyone seemed really cool. I will see you all again.

Later
PDQWRX

Domino 10-25-2004 07:59 PM

[QUOTE=dan2304k]Gum tape deathmatchu!!!![/QUOTE]
exactly. get me the duct tape. time for BATTLEU!

Heavy Dan 10-27-2004 01:26 AM

that meet was a lot of fun... i'm still reminiscing.... i wore my tires down even more the last few days and have been practicing left foot braking....
GOOD times!

dan2304k 10-27-2004 01:33 AM

Anyone who participated in this drive and is interested in coming to the next one please PM me your email address. The next drive will most likely NOT be open invite and will not be posted here on i-club, so if you want to be invited you need to contact me! =)

If for some reason you don't want to give me an email address, just send me a PM saying so and I'll be sure to keep you in the loop via PM.

- Dan

kellie 10-27-2004 08:09 AM

Hmm...mister "too good for I-Club." I see how it is.

dan2304k 10-27-2004 02:21 PM

[QUOTE=kellie]Hmm...mister "too good for I-Club." I see how it is.[/QUOTE]

Well the whole point of making it invite only is to avoid people like you. :P

mattsn0w 10-27-2004 02:23 PM

ouch! Thats mean! ;P

kellie 10-27-2004 05:18 PM

Because I'm obviously too good for you. Tom.

todbanner 10-27-2004 10:15 PM

Wow she's Feisty!

kellie 10-27-2004 10:24 PM

Who, me?

todbanner 10-27-2004 10:26 PM

[QUOTE=kellie]Who, me?[/QUOTE]

yes you, and you know it ;)

todbanner 11-17-2004 09:13 PM

Bump... so who's down to arrange another one? I'd be totally up for doing the same route!!! I got my car all tuned up now too so it shuold make for a more interesting drive...

Who's with me? and when do you want to do it?