Fairfield drive an BBQ April 15th 2007

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 10:16 AM

Car Info: 2003 WRX wagon
aight so i am going for sure now.
Old 03-25-2007, 10:42 AM

Car Info: 02 PSM Bugeye & Kawasaki Z1000
Originally Posted by wrxtunerd
DAMN, I just realized we are already into about 30 cars lol... this is going to be sick, i am going to take like 300 pictures, and some sick driving shots
calm down there cowboy
Old 03-25-2007, 10:43 AM

Car Info: 02 PSM Bugeye & Kawasaki Z1000
Originally Posted by JDMGC8
hey how are you guys doing?
I don't post much on here much I just wanted to come by and say whats up.
Im glad I came out to the barns and noble meet last friday. it was nice seeing you guys again after so long. Ill try to come every friday as much as possible.
and that 2.5 with a sti swap was sick!!
Anyhow Im down to come to the april 15th BBQ. Just let me know how I can help. Ill bring something if you guys want.
Also about that route we going on. I worked at lake berryessa for about year and a half. So I do know the road pretty well. It will be fun.

oh and thanks for the info on hooked on driving.com I do want to join so let me know more details about that.

Well Im out. see you guys friday.

-Gagan
whats up gagan it was nice to see you too man. Any word on when you get your car back?
Old 03-25-2007, 11:53 AM

Car Info: none
whats up!

Originally Posted by flipmode
whats up gagan it was nice to see you too man. Any word on when you get your car back?
Well my brother n law lives in FF, so i can get back and drive it anytime i want. i will be bringing it to the BBQ..
Old 03-25-2007, 04:42 PM

Car Info: 04.7 AW Time Attack STi
Originally Posted by wrxtunerd
If Adam or Allen arent leading the fast group I want to I didn't want to at first, but I know the roads decent and spend hella time driving the mountains day and night. Plus then I don't get rocks all over my car lol. PLUS the second half where its repaved is the ****... haha
You guys better be pushin it
Old 03-25-2007, 04:46 PM

so whos in this aggressive driving team? I would like to know who can handle those turns good..Ill stay back and watch..man its gonna be soo much fun!!
Old 03-25-2007, 05:10 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2017 CWP WRX & 2007 SWP WRX
hey how are you guys doing?
I don't post much on here much I just wanted to come by and say whats up.
Im glad I came out to the barns and noble meet last friday. it was nice seeing you guys again after so long. Ill try to come every friday as much as possible.
and that 2.5 with a sti swap was sick!!
Anyhow Im down to come to the april 15th BBQ. Just let me know how I can help. Ill bring something if you guys want.
Also about that route we going on. I worked at lake berryessa for about year and a half. So I do know the road pretty well. It will be fun.

oh and thanks for the info on hooked on driving.com I do want to join so let me know more details about that.

Well Im out. see you guys friday.

-Gagan
I knew I recognized you from Hammy last summer, we met at Raleys and our cars where parked next to each other, but it slipped my mind at B&N friday lol, my bad
Old 03-25-2007, 05:14 PM
VIP Member

so whos in this aggressive driving team? I would like to know who can handle those turns good..Ill stay back and watch..man its gonna be soo much fun!!
^ no need to stay back and watch lol I kept up in my RS pretty good, its not really a speed thing until straight aways, but my gc understeered a lot more than my wrx does.

Hey John, you should see who wants to be in which group to see if we need three groups since we have sooooo many cars. Plus then people can get a feel for which group they want to drive with, and how each group will drive. For example, I didn't know which group to be in until you told me what each one was at B&N Friday...
Old 03-25-2007, 07:20 PM

That’s true, if everyone know what group they are in then it will be easy for everyone that day. We can all post it up here about what group they want to be in and what they feel ok with. And true, this isn't about who is better and faster, it’s all about how comfortable you are with your car and how much you know that route. We don't want any casualties. We wan to have fun that day.

Remember! We gotta live to tell stories, not become them!

Take care ya'll...

-Gagan
Old 03-25-2007, 08:20 PM
VIP Member

^ +1
Old 03-26-2007, 11:05 AM

Car Info: 04 WRB STi - Stock
Update!

That’s true, if everyone know what group they are in then it will be easy for everyone that day. We can all post it up here about what group they want to be in and what they feel ok with. And true, this isn't about who is better and faster, it’s all about how comfortable you are with your car and how much you know that route. We don't want any casualties. We wan to have fun that day.

Remember! We gotta live to tell stories, not become them!

Take care ya'll...

-Gagan
You hit the nail on the head. That is it and with this many people showing up I will need every one to be on there best behavior.

I will say this there were have to be THREE groups now. We just have two many people. I will try to break them up evenly but that will be kind of hard.

Let me try and define the three groups now.

Aggressive group: they will be above the speed limit. Pushing there cars to 7/10 th's of its capability.
Fast group: They will drive the speed limit. Driving there cars at or around 5/10 th’s of its capability.
Overflow group: This group's speed will be decided at the park. If we need a second Aggressive group it will become that or what ever is needed.

I counted...

33 firm drivers
6 limp

Don't be a limp, firm it up please
Old 03-26-2007, 11:42 AM

Car Info: 1995 240sx
I will be there. Will be driving also.
Old 03-26-2007, 02:07 PM

Car Info: 04 WRB STi - Stock
Yeah whooppps in the next update I will have you on there. Sorry I missed you.
Old 03-26-2007, 02:21 PM
Chicks dig me. April Fool's!

Car Info: 1997 Impreza, 2014 BRZ
Originally Posted by OrangeDot3083
Don't be a limp, firm it up please
Uh..... that doesn't sound right...

I am good for that day. I don't know if I'll be driving or carpooling. I got to talk to the guys and see what they are doing. For now, put me down for driving.
Old 03-26-2007, 02:56 PM

Car Info: 2006 WRX TR
I'll be coming with my roommate and dog as passengers. Dogs are welcome at the park I am guessing since they have a dog park? I'll be in the fast group, not gonna drive aggressive with my dog in the car. What time will we be getting back to the park to eat? ...just in case I end up having a game that morning and can't make the drive.

Quick Reply: Fairfield drive an BBQ April 15th 2007