Daly City Mission Plaza

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2003, 06:13 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Ah crap, I won't be making any meets til after Dec. 18 -- finals n crap.
Old 11-30-2003, 06:39 PM

whens the next time you guys meet ill be there, i have night shift now at work kinda sucks but weekends are free.

i had a run with some rs last night had exhaust and loud as hell he had this site sticker on his window. Saw it while i pulled right by on him. Nice car was lowered and had some clean rimson also.

Old 11-30-2003, 08:13 PM

Car Info: 04' JBP STi 02' WRB Wagon
.......omg are you the guy that FLEW through traffic to catch up to me? I was in the black STi on 280n on wednesday

If you are, i would appreciate it if you don't do that again, it was really distracting.
Old 11-30-2003, 11:09 PM

Originally posted by Seraph
If you are, i would appreciate it if you don't do that again, it was really distracting.
get that stick out of your ****! you nearly did the same thing to me. cut in front of me, and speed off, i catch up, and you drive off hella quick...

Old 11-30-2003, 11:22 PM

did i? if you're talking about friday i didn't even notice you. I do stupid crap all the time, but never to wave at another subie owner. And my family was feeling threatened by this guy changing speeds constantly around me, would you call that cause enough to be upset?

and on a final note, i don't like people "catching up" to me, it makes me feel like something stupid is going to happen because when people do that they usually either

1) stay in my blind spot or right next to me when they catch up
2) cut me off
3) tailgate me

hence i speed off, to get away from them as quickly as possible.

If i have a stick in my *** for not wanting to be crowded, then i apologize.

Last edited by Seraph; 11-30-2003 at 11:26 PM.
Old 12-01-2003, 03:58 AM

1) caught up to you because i was running a 97 cobra before i caught up to you, he let off right at serramonte
2) sorry i scared you and your famliy
3) your family felt thretened? did i show a gun lol j/k. or threatened we would have a nice little race real quick

sorry again i thought you would get on it, didnt mean to get your family scared. My family on the other hand would say "tony look same car like yours let see how fast his is!!!" lol

Last edited by NORCAL STI; 12-01-2003 at 04:05 AM.
Old 12-01-2003, 07:21 AM

Yes threatened, threatened because they've never seen me race before. If i got on it i would have been GONE, because i'm pretty suicidal when i aim to win.

Originally posted by NORCAL STI
My family on the other hand would say "tony look same car like yours let see how fast his is!!!" lol
We have the same car...........

Last edited by Seraph; 12-01-2003 at 07:24 AM.
Old 12-01-2003, 09:06 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: SCBYDON
Originally posted by my2003wrx
It was nice meeting you DLUX.

Glad you could make it SubieDon.

Hope you had fun with your friends Scoobyboy.

Happy holidays everyone.

:banana:
Thank you Berry much man!
It was Berry nice meeting your twin and gf too.
Old 12-01-2003, 09:07 AM
VIP Member

Originally posted by subiedon
Thank you Berry much man!
It was Berry nice meeting your twin and gf too.
LOL at you, hey damn, I forgot to ask for my umbrella and it's starting to rain now.

Old 12-01-2003, 09:17 AM
VIP Member

did i? if you're talking about friday i didn't even notice you. I do stupid crap all the time, but never to wave at another subie owner. And my family was feeling threatened by this guy changing speeds constantly around me, would you call that cause enough to be upset?

and on a final note, i don't like people "catching up" to me, it makes me feel like something stupid is going to happen because when people do that they usually either

2) cut me off
3) tailgate me

looks like you haven't had a lot of years of driving eh?? its ok, you will get used to it (the driving, auto, manual or what not) you can never be too prepared for anything that will happen once you get behind the wheel in the streets, freeway, things that are in your control or not etc... you just have to use best judgement and the best you can do (safety driving skills) when faced by a situation...so telling this other driver never to do that, will not assure you it will never happen again...you just have to relax while you drive, alert enough, but relax....seems like you are too paranoid with the scoob, its ok, its only a car, and we can always get another one if isht happens...
just relax and enjoy the drive
Old 12-01-2003, 09:19 AM
VIP Member

Originally posted by NORCAL STI

sorry again i thought you would get on it,
i always thought he drives his car "hard"
Old 12-01-2003, 10:27 AM

ok wait he drives his car hard but not all the time?
Old 12-01-2003, 12:28 PM

2) cut me off
3) tailgate me

1. i was going 65-70 in my lane before you went and cut in front of me. sped off.

2. by the time i was at 80 you were still pulling away.

3. driving off faster than 80mph because you feel crowded is very safe...
Old 12-01-2003, 01:22 PM
VIP Member

Wow, I can cut the tension with a knife.

Old 12-01-2003, 02:22 PM

Vic, i'll hit the limiter to get away, i'd rather kill myself by my own hand than have an accident that involves someone else.

I'll be sure to stay away from you from now on so i don't cut you off or anything. I didn't say that what i did was safe, but at those times i'd rather put my life in my own hands than to trust my "safety" to chance.

Like i said, i apologize, but if you are going to catch up to me and you can't, i'm just going to go faster to get away, granted there is no traffic in front of me. And don't give me any crap about how mine is an STi and yours is a wrx, wrxn'crew can leave me in the dust with his mildly modded 02.

If this was on friday, i had a little bit of a desire to get the hell home because i was stuck for half an hour going from embarcadero to union square because they closed off a few roads. Then my friends had to wait 3 hours to get into the cheescake factory. You can call it road rage, i know i did, but i was talking to Norcal and i didn't remember asking for your opinion on how I drive. If you think i'm a hypocrite then tell me, but wait until i resolve the initial issue before budding in.

And don, i asked him to try and not do it again, i didn't think that he wouldn't, but i felt that i needed to say it to make myself feel better.

And Norcal, its all good man, i understand your excitement with your new car, i was just a little freaked out (as were my family) when you zoomed right past me and had to brake hard. Just be careful dude, i don't wanna have to call dibs on your parts =P

And on another note, if it was just my dad and i, i probably would have wiggled free and played with ya, but my grandparents were in the car and i didn't feel like endangering their lives without them knowing. (my dad races everyone, so he probably wouldn't mind a little fun)

Berry, you need a freakin chainsaw to cut this tension, i'm f'kn pissed at people that like to bud at inopportune times.

Quick Reply: Daly City Mission Plaza