Is this sub dead

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2014, 02:10 AM

Car Info: Legacy 2.5 GT 2005
Is this sub dead

Figured I would introduce myself but if its dead I don't see the need but here goes anyways.

There are very little Subaru's in my area (central CA) but, I am moving up to Sacramento next weekend for school. I am going to UTI and living close to the same area. I am wondering if anyone has any advice for a guy new to the area. I did a little driving around while up there the other day and saw a lot of Subaru's driving around and waved at every single one. I also discovered the shopping center with the Ikea in West Sacramento and am close enough to it that it should fulfill most of my shopping needs. If anyone has any advice on free or low cost things to do it would be appreciated. Also any areas to stay away from and good places to hang out? I am looking forward to meeting some of you all at the Thursday night meets. After looking at the pictures on the facebook page it seems like my LGT would stick out like a sore thumb but im use to that. Also do you all ever do cruises? I am always down to cruise around and turn heads. Lastly I am also wondering if there is any interest in a toy drive for salvation army and the children's hospital this winter (around Christmas) or any other time of year? I am a firm believer that children in the hospital deserve gifts or "pick me ups" year round. Again looking forward to hearing me meeting you all.
Old 06-28-2014, 08:08 AM

Car Info: 07 UGM WRX Wagon
You should post this in the Sacramento area region subforum. It's very active
Old 06-28-2014, 09:23 AM

Car Info: Legacy 2.5 GT 2005
I did post there as well. I love Legacys and was just wondering if the community here was active here.