Interior, Exterior & Lighting Bodykits, wings, seats, performance gauges, interior and exterior lighting.

is this ricey

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2004, 11:07 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Subaru Impreza WRX 2002
That's because the picture is a fake, and this entire thread is a hoax. An amateur photoshop job, nothing more.
Old 03-01-2004, 12:33 AM

that's some grassy knoll ish right there (O_O)
Old 03-01-2004, 12:48 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Legacy GT
This one may be fake, but I've seen a 2.5RS with the 2.5 and the S removed. The argument is still valid, whether or not this pic is the real deal or not.
Old 03-01-2004, 01:02 AM

Car Info: 04 BLACK WRX-Past 04 PSM STI-Present
Smile

ricey i must say. A wrx is not a type-r and it would blow any of them... u must have just done it i can see the W and the X
Old 03-01-2004, 08:28 AM

Car Info: 2004 Impreza WRX
i would have left it all there or removed it all. personally i like the wrx impreza there, but like the subaru removed.
Old 03-01-2004, 11:46 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally posted by meilers
That's because the picture is a fake, and this entire thread is a hoax. An amateur photoshop job, nothing more.

you are a stupid dumb crap its not photochoped you tell me the angle and tilt and i will take a picture right now and post it up i did it. i think its funnay how you dont read the whole thread you lazy n00b
Old 03-01-2004, 06:26 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Subaru Impreza WRX 2002
Originally posted by sigma pi
you are a stupid dumb crap its not photochoped you tell me the angle and tilt and i will take a picture right now and post it up i did it. i think its funnay how you dont read the whole thread you lazy n00b
Actually, I have read this thread from the beginning, and considering the beating you have taken for this supposed exterior "mod" (combined with your inability to spell and use basic grammar) it is a little late for you to cop an attitude

Take a look at the reflected lines of the cement driveway, and how these lines vanish when they go into the areas where the mysteriously lighter "W" and "X" still show -- where did the reflection of the lines go? Either you erased the W and X with the rubber stamp tool -- a very easy task -- or you stripped the gloss coat right off your car in the process of removing the letters.

If the "W" and the "X" left over were still showing due to sun damage to your paint, they would be darker, not lighter, than the surrounding paint.

In the reflection on the bumper, there is a lot of smudging where the "X" would be. There is also a missing corner in the bottom right of the "R." Either you photoshopped the picture, or you seriously screwed up the finish of the paint on your trunk -- and neither one really puts you in the winner's circle, if you gather my meaning.
Old 03-01-2004, 11:43 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally posted by wrexpert
A wrx is not a type-r and it would blow any of them...
An NSX Type R from the late 1990s would wail on any WRX. Of course, they're JDM beauties unavailable here, so I guess I've just made a moot point
Old 03-02-2004, 06:46 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
ok i see what you are talking about i will go out there right now and put something up that reflects on the paint

its not photochoped and my drive was is like that in the picture i ll take a pic of that too you piece of crap you are the only person with a problem on the whole thread
Old 03-08-2004, 10:09 AM

Impreza Type Rs are 2 Door models (GC8)
so it doesnt fit, but even if it is a two door, its doesnt look very good, maybe placed somewhere else.
Old 03-08-2004, 11:44 AM

Car Info: 04' JBP STi 02' WRB Wagon
Originally posted by Choku Dori
An NSX Type R from the late 1990s would wail on any WRX. Of course, they're JDM beauties unavailable here, so I guess I've just made a moot point
I would also like to add that i would not like to race an ITR on a track.

to everyone that under estimates type-r models just cuz we're supposed to be fastar
Old 03-08-2004, 04:08 PM
VIP Member

^^^
Good point Rockin... genuine ITR's, particularly those of the JDM variety, can be quite surprising sometimes
Old 03-09-2004, 05:08 PM
VIP Member

^^^
Do a search for "rice" and you'll find many threads discussing its definition.
Nihon ni doko ni sundieru?

Quick Reply: is this ricey