Interior, Exterior & Lighting Bodykits, wings, seats, performance gauges, interior and exterior lighting.

blackouts

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2003, 10:04 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX Sportwagon, MBP
you could always just get some tinting spray, and spray the lights. It won't work for the headlights, but should work just fine for the side markers, and the tails (assuming you switch the tail bulbs to higher powered halogens)
Old 02-08-2003, 07:10 PM

Car Info: fastar
i've been thinking about doing that for a MY00 RS where the amber sits below the red on the tails. i'm going to try getting some precut sheets of window tinting and run that over the amber. i know u said u wana b able to go back to stock, well if u buy black out tails it would b the same as if u home modded stocks and bought a 2nd pair of stocks when u wanted to go back. just an idea, hope it helped!
Old 02-11-2003, 01:35 PM

Car Info: full race 02 Prodrive widebody with 2.5 Cosworth
I have a post about this somewhere and my solution was to buy the new STi gauge cluster and fit it in my 02 wrx.
Old 02-11-2003, 02:03 PM

Car Info: fastar
yeah actually the thought of seeing how MY02 WRX tails would look on an RS, photoshop or sumthin u know? but i'm definately going to go with a widebody from aerosim and they're cf fenders r from mold so they couldn't just change if for me. cool but not for me anymore