2013 impreza non-turbo upgrades

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2014, 11:31 PM

Car Info: 2013 subaru impreza 2.0i base
2013 impreza non-turbo upgrades

Hello all,
I am fairly new to these forums but have searched them for a while and my results have been unsatisfactory. I am a proud owner of a 2013 subaru impreza 2.0i base but have made some upgrades and am ready to put more money into it. I have came to the conclusion that upgrading the engine performance is so far too much time and money than it is worth, so I will instead work on suspension, exterior and wheels/tires. I was thinking about sort of upgrading my impreza to resemble an XV Crosstrek. I looked into King Coilovers and I think those would be my best bet instead of tightening the suspension with a 1 in spacer. Or is this not a bad idea? I was also thinking about adding fender flares and nice sturdy rims probably 17 in or 16 in with winter/offroad tires. My next addition would probably be a front underspoiler that gives an aggressive yet subtle look.

I was wondering if anyone has ever done something like this and if so could you please give me tips/ideas/photos.

Thanks!
Old 03-08-2015, 07:41 PM

Car Info: Subaru 2.0 2014
not too sure if you should have went with the crosstrex on this, if anything slam it to the floor with a decent brand of coil overs and wheelfire.com has some good deals for tires plus wheels.... I have the same mine is in gun metal and im thrown tints around and the aero kit around the entire car with the real spoiler
Old 03-09-2015, 08:03 PM

Car Info: 2013 impreza premium hatchback
Im curious about the same. Wanting to give a bit of a more sporty look not sure what the options are. What's does the aero kit look like and where can you get it? Got a link?