Hawaii Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

WTB: 98-01 Impreza for project car running or otherwise

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 12:11 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Version 7.5 2002 STi
WTB: 98-01 Impreza for project car running or otherwise

Looking to pick up a 98-01 impreza for a project. The condition of the car is not important -- hell it doesn't even have to run!

Please PM me if you know of anything. Prefer 2 door coupe, will consider other trims or earlier years if the price is right.
Old 06-23-2005, 12:38 PM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX
The search has began... muahahahahahaha...
Old 06-23-2005, 12:57 PM
VIP Member

You know it, I'm posting everywhere. That white one by my house would be great if I could figure out who owned it.
Old 06-24-2005, 04:39 PM
VIP Member

Bump $100 to the person that finds me a COUPE (2 door) 96+ impreza (and I buy it of course) in the next 3 days.
Old 06-24-2005, 05:02 PM

Car Info: 2005 wrx
Originally Posted by sykosis
You know it, I'm posting everywhere. That white one by my house would be great if I could figure out who owned it.
put a note on it...
Old 06-24-2005, 06:51 PM
VIP Member

I always found that a little creepy
Old 08-06-2005, 08:57 PM

thinking of selling 2000 GC8!!!!

make an offer i cant refuse,and my car will not make you refuse...prodigygc8/AKA Kazusan,1st owner,5spd,40k on tap but i planned and blew the motor so i can get a new one since my wananty was bout to finsh,5k miles with extended waranty to 60k,with all paper work on that,this sube has been VIP in the import scene not in those krazy looks but im the one always in town with my other homeboy "SUBY",car looks stock but spent half of my will on it on only tuning,i was also the one that sold the LUDESPEED stage 2 turbo kit,the car has everything inside or...could be inside..did not install some big dollar stuff,hks carbon TI,HKS TT,HKSevcPRO,HksFconVpro blank ecu,hks intake custom made and painted,tein cc that surports gc8 engine or aftermarket turbo load so you wont bust any pistons,HKS camberkits,HKS sparkplugs,HKS twin power,HKS earth grounding,HKS camp system and everything for it even if i dont need some of those sensors with alpine or clarion dvd-935,full comp sound alpines F1 sound system...ya F1 alpine system which cost as much as you own car,two alarms with pagers one is DEI other is compustar with all goodies even can close sunroof,two cheater nos under a pair of black corbeau A4 seat with belts,gaugepack with ''white lamco not black gauges",wiseco rods,arp headstuds,JE pistons those are still in the box,sustec surport under brace,cusco everything with rear Vbrace,Rollbar and painted hot pink,HIDs 10000k with foglamp,lazer detector,ibm laptop for ecu...cheap ebay lap so!!,spent big buck have all proof and paperwork,this was my first and brand new car so i havent had joyed any honda era,im 26 years old and owner and president of aztek and oshiro roofing inc,so im a very matured owner considering the hardship in paying 450.00 a month for five years and living alone plus fckn livin,now that im done with the past and im moving on to greater things,my impreza should move on also,its quick and for those wrx,sti that plays a fkn hater on the road just because the car is not turbo ill still keep up even if im going 100MPH on kapiolani,im not afraid of no cops when im pissed ill keep following ya till you stop and by then you be tripin and ill fkn lay you out homey,i think thats why we dont see rs on the road because theres no unity its all bout i have turbo so....you weak,and thats the truth even with me and other fellow rs we stick to our own breed and thats weak,but i might sell depending on cost it has to be at 15K and up and the parts denpeds but i dont want to part anything oh ya i have stock seats and sti seats brand new..ebay winnings.,when you see the car it dont look much but i spent enough to almost buy a brand new 911,E55 benz,etc,reason for sale is,i now own my own condo so,i like a new car to go with that ya know change of some life,and plus the second room looks like a store when the parts should be on ,most of the parts is on but the turbo tt and hks fconVpro and evc since no turbokit no more.kazusan
Old 08-06-2005, 09:01 PM
VIP Member

After reading all that, kind of sucks for me to say this, but I already found my project car so I'm not looking anymore.
Old 08-06-2005, 09:01 PM

Car Info: 04 wrx wagon
ummmmm...........can someone translate that gigantic paragraph for me!!!
Old 08-06-2005, 11:34 PM
VIP Member

um ...

"im a very matured owner considering the hardship in paying 450.00 a month for five years and living alone plus fckn livin,now that im done with the past and im moving on to greater things,my impreza should move on also,its quick and for those wrx,sti that plays a fkn hater on the road just because the car is not turbo ill still keep up even if im going 100MPH on kapiolani,im not afraid of no cops when im pissed ill keep following ya till you stop and by then you be tripin and ill fkn lay you out homey,i think thats why we dont see rs on the road because theres no unity its all bout i have turbo so....you weak,and thats the truth even with me and other fellow rs we stick to our own breed and thats weak"
Old 08-07-2005, 01:57 PM

Car Info: 06 F4I & 04 G35 CHEHOOO
Wink

Originally Posted by prodigygc8
make an offer i cant refuse,and my car will not make you refuse...prodigygc8/AKA Kazusan,1st owner,5spd,40k on tap but i planned and blew the motor so i can get a new one since my wananty was bout to finsh,5k miles with extended waranty to 60k,with all paper work on that,this sube has been VIP in the import scene not in those krazy looks but im the one always in town with my other homeboy "SUBY",car looks stock but spent half of my will on it on only tuning,i was also the one that sold the LUDESPEED stage 2 turbo kit,the car has everything inside or...could be inside..did not install some big dollar stuff,hks carbon TI,HKS TT,HKSevcPRO,HksFconVpro blank ecu,hks intake custom made and painted,tein cc that surports gc8 engine or aftermarket turbo load so you wont bust any pistons,HKS camberkits,HKS sparkplugs,HKS twin power,HKS earth grounding,HKS camp system and everything for it even if i dont need some of those sensors with alpine or clarion dvd-935,full comp sound alpines F1 sound system...ya F1 alpine system which cost as much as you own car,two alarms with pagers one is DEI other is compustar with all goodies even can close sunroof,two cheater nos under a pair of black corbeau A4 seat with belts,gaugepack with ''white lamco not black gauges",wiseco rods,arp headstuds,JE pistons those are still in the box,sustec surport under brace,cusco everything with rear Vbrace,Rollbar and painted hot pink,HIDs 10000k with foglamp,lazer detector,ibm laptop for ecu...cheap ebay lap so!!,spent big buck have all proof and paperwork,this was my first and brand new car so i havent had joyed any honda era,im 26 years old and owner and president of aztek and oshiro roofing inc,so im a very matured owner considering the hardship in paying 450.00 a month for five years and living alone plus fckn livin,now that im done with the past and im moving on to greater things,my impreza should move on also,its quick and for those wrx,sti that plays a fkn hater on the road just because the car is not turbo ill still keep up even if im going 100MPH on kapiolani,im not afraid of no cops when im pissed ill keep following ya till you stop and by then you be tripin and ill fkn lay you out homey,i think thats why we dont see rs on the road because theres no unity its all bout i have turbo so....you weak,and thats the truth even with me and other fellow rs we stick to our own breed and thats weak,but i might sell depending on cost it has to be at 15K and up and the parts denpeds but i dont want to part anything oh ya i have stock seats and sti seats brand new..ebay winnings.,when you see the car it dont look much but i spent enough to almost buy a brand new 911,E55 benz,etc,reason for sale is,i now own my own condo so,i like a new car to go with that ya know change of some life,and plus the second room looks like a store when the parts should be on ,most of the parts is on but the turbo tt and hks fconVpro and evc since no turbokit no more.kazusan

lol, it wouldnt matter what you did to the engine cuz it would of been replaced with a sti motor..
Old 08-07-2005, 02:33 PM
Staff Member

Car Info: 2001 RSTi Widebody
Originally Posted by prodigygc8
Not to hijack your thread sykosis...

Prodigygc8...this is such $hit. Dude...you don't know the ****ing meaning of RS unity. When I had my RS, did I ever meet you? I understand your feeling about being a N/A car in a turbo car world, but damn dude...WTF is up with you getting pissed with guys in WRX's or STi's? You gonna hate on me because I had an RS and now I have a STi? Another thing...if you want to go 100mph on Kapiolani, go for it dude...when you crash and the car is totalled, you'll get nothing for it.

Last edited by Ditchhanger; 08-07-2005 at 05:52 PM.
Old 08-07-2005, 04:41 PM
VIP Member

WTF dude. I'm quoting prodigygc8.

Read HIS post above mine. I wouldn't write crap that like that, for one thing I'd be embarrassed to have grammar this bad.
Old 08-07-2005, 05:05 PM

Car Info: 06 F4I & 04 G35 CHEHOOO
lol, i was about to say brandy, where did that come from.. and im referring to this

"im a very matured owner considering the hardship in paying 450.00 a month for five years and living alone plus fckn livin,now that im done with the past and im moving on to greater things,my impreza should move on also,its quick and for those wrx,sti that plays a fkn hater on the road just because the car is not turbo ill still keep up even if im going 100MPH on kapiolani,im not afraid of no cops when im pissed ill keep following ya till you stop and by then you be tripin and ill fkn lay you out homey,i think thats why we dont see rs on the road because theres no unity its all bout i have turbo so....you weak,and thats the truth even with me and other fellow rs we stick to our own breed and thats weak"

i too thought you wrote that and i was thinking like wtf, where did that come from and it didnt seem like something you would say..
Old 08-07-2005, 05:50 PM
Staff Member

Car Info: 2001 RSTi Widebody
No no no....I KNOW THAT WASN'T YOU SAYING THAT....sheesh...but I fixed my post anyway...

Quick Reply: WTB: 98-01 Impreza for project car running or otherwise