Hawaii Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

Watch for Sale: Oris Pro Diver

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2013, 01:14 AM

Car Info: 2005 WRX
Watch for Sale: Oris Pro Diver

I've put some relatively expensive watches up for sale here and got some interest, though none have sold here. I have a terrific watch that is more affordable this time so I wanted to give the locals a shot at it.

I have an Oris Pro Diver with titanium case, black wave dial, black ceramic locking bezel and rubber strap with titanium deployant. The watch comes with the box, dive helmet case, instruction booklet and paperwork. I really like this watch, I hadn't planned to sell it, but I bought TWO watches this week so something has to go.

The watch is 93%, there are some faint scuffs and scratches on the lugs, but the ceramic bezel and crystal are clean and unmarked. The mark between the 15 and 20 on the bezel in the 3rd pic is just a smudge. The titanium clasp likewise shows some scuffs, but those can easily be brushed out. The strap was cut down by a previous owner and I cut the clasp side as short as it will go. The watch fits my 6.5" wrist loosely with the deployant side on its smallest setting and the clasp micro adjustment in the middle, as can be seen in the pics. The strap will probably fit up to a 7.25" wrist, maybe 7.5", without having to purchase a new strap, depending on how tight or loose you wear your watch. This is a great watch, wears very comfortably (even on my small wrist), highly underrated.

Some notes on the Oris box: the outer box cover has two corners torn, it's held together with tape. The dive helmet still has the protective plastic on the windows, but the helmet itself is covered with a soft-touch material that is deteriorating (it was like that when I got it). Consequently, the helmet feels tacky, inside and out. I would have tossed it, but it looks cool.

Retail is $2,850, it sells for $1,600 on the grey market, I have it up on my watch forum at $900. For a FTF sale, I'm asking $800. Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

Old 05-09-2013, 08:22 AM

Car Info: 1992 Skyline GTR BNR32
interested. what are the payment options (i.e. paypal)? also, would you ship to CA? if so, flat-rate cost?
Old 05-09-2013, 11:14 AM

Car Info: 2005 WRX
Originally Posted by dchoi23
interested. what are the payment options (i.e. paypal)? also, would you ship to CA? if so, flat-rate cost?
PM sent.