Hawaii Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

Schroth Rallye 4 Quick Fit Harness Subaru WRX STi

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 11:49 PM

Car Info: 05 Aspen White STi 02 PSM Bugeye RIP
Schroth Rallye 4 Quick Fit Harness Subaru WRX STi

This is a Schroth Rallye 4 Quick Fit Harness for Subaru WRX and STi's for years 2002-2005.

Name:  DSC03466.jpg
Views: 3789
Size:  62.9 KB

Name:  DSC03464.jpg
Views: 5618
Size:  61.2 KB

Name:  DSC03468.jpg
Views: 1127
Size:  85.7 KB

This is the premier 4 point harness for Auto-x and the street. the main reason is because the harness clicks in and out in a matter of seconds, enabling you to run a 4 point harness, or your stock seat belts effortlessly when you want to. in fact, i was wearing it one time and clicked out and got my stock belt on before the officer could approach my window! :RockOn - not mine:

the harness attaches to the stock seatbelt anchor points and comes with all the hardware you need to install it. this is the ONLY D.O.T. 4 point racing harness available for the WRX/STi that you can run without a harness bar.

here's some more info directly from Schroth's website:

Do you autocross your 2002-2005 WRX or STi? How about HPDE's and lapping days? If so, Schroth Restraints has developed a 4-point harness that clips in and out of the factory Subaru seat belt recepticals.

Designed specifically for the Subaru WRX and STi, these unique belts will offer "clip-in/clip-out" convenience with a minimal amount of installation. Most points simply click into the Subaru factory seat belt female receptacles. Where an additional attachment point is needed, a small quick release connector is installed to a readily accessible stock seat belt point in less than ten minutes. When not in use, the entire harness is simply unclicked and removed from the car. This is the first and currently the only DOT approved aftermarket harnessbelt of its kind. No drilling holes or removal of factory belts. This belt “piggybacks” the factory seatbelt bolt points, meaning you leave your factory belts installed and can use them whenever you are not using the Schroth harness.

Another key selling point is that these Schroth belts utilize the factory pre-tensioner by clipping into the factory female receptacle. The pre-tensioner tightens the lap belt about 2” during an impact, further preventing the occupant from submarining. Also, since the belts clip into the female receptacle, the computer recognizes the seat belt is in use and deploys the airbag at a slower, less violent rate.

This harness is literally brand new and in perfect condition. they retail for 225 new, not to be confused for the regular rallye 4 harness which goes for 150. this is the quick fit.. and the only one which enables you the use of your back seat if you want to put girls back there..

im asking 180 cash, or paypal plus 2% only.

im happy to ship with a certified tracking # and delivery confirmation, however buyer pays all shipping.

i have 70, 100% percent positive feedback on Ebay.. so you can be confident about the sale. feel free to email me or pm.

email: rubin565@erau.edu

thanks for lookin

- Milo

here's the link from where i bought it:

http://www.soloracer.com/wrxstirallye4.html
Old 09-13-2007, 01:55 AM

Car Info: 09 xt
thats a good price, i almost bought this, but was unsure of wagon fitment.
Old 09-13-2007, 08:41 AM

This fits in the Wagon's no problem.. all the hook up points are the same.

the only car that it wont fit are the 06's..

thanks for lookin!
Old 09-13-2007, 10:52 AM

Car Info: 09 xt
I'll take it. When you want to meet up?
Old 09-13-2007, 08:09 PM

i can meet up any time this evening- give me a call im pm'ing you my #

where do you live?