Hawaii Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

For Sale: 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2015, 04:35 PM

Car Info: Blue '04 WRX
For Sale: 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX

CAR SOLD

Selling good condition 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX: $5,500 (OBO). Originally purchased new on-island, have been single owner. Car runs extremely, I’ve kept on top of all maintenance needs (see details below). Mileage: 116,000+. Military window sticker will be removed (I work on base as a DOD civilian). Please message if interested. Serious inquiries only. I’ve provided a lot of information below to best inform a prospective buyer. Aloha, Justin

Additional Pictures:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Gs&usp=sharing

Maintenance Record: (All work performed at Subaru dealership, have copies of all receipts):
2014: New down-pipe O2 sensor.
2013: Performed 100,000 mile service maintenance. New timing belt, tensioner, idlers, cam and crank seals, water pump and gasket, oil pump seal, re-sealed oil pump, thermostat and gasket.
2013: New up-pipe O2 sensor.
2013: New engine valve cover gaskets and engine oil cooler gasket.
2013: Replaced cracked radiator and right front CV boots.
2013: New power steering pump and gasket, harness, bracket and bolt.
2012: Car professionally repainted and clear coat reapplied (hood, roof, trunk sections).
2011: New A/C system. Replaced A/C evap core assembly and O rings.
2009: New clutch and flywheel installed.
2008: Performed 60,000 mile service maintenance.

Upgrades:
Aftermarket exhaust installed, 3” (CAT-BACK): Downpipe, midpipe and muffler (Borla Hush).
Car suspension lowered (no issues with speed bumps and normal driving situations).
RECON sticker + paper work covering exhaust and lowered suspension.
19” alloy wheels, powder-coated flat black.
Side and rear windows professionally tinted (darkest legal tint).
Clifford Matrix car alarm installed w/ wireless remote (Security & Sound). Purchased new siren (Neo Siren) in 2013 to replace old siren.

Known Issues:
Paint: Faded along top portion of the driver’s side door and the rear bumper (look closely at photos). Small dings and paint chips elsewhere.
CEL on: Following multiple scans of the car’s diagnostics and replacement of all O2 sensors, the CEL has been linked to car’s g-meter sensor. I have been advised that this CEL is due to a broken sensor and not a problem with the car’s actual g-meter. The CEL does not affect driving performance and can be fixed by replacing the sensor.
Recalls: Performed all required recalls for this vehicle (new airbag and seat belt receiver).
Attached Thumbnails For Sale: 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX-slide11.jpg   For Sale: 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX-slide2.jpg   For Sale: 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX-slide3.jpg   For Sale: 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX-slide6.jpg  

Last edited by poloman808; 10-31-2015 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Sold