you all wanna know who crashed there rex?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2003, 05:31 PM

Angry you all wanna know who crashed there rex?

first of all it wasnt a rex, it was a gc8...and i didnt crash. last night some stupid haole ****s decided to punk me and call me out. i was on my way home from the club, near sacred hearts going into palolo, when this old (probably 90) sentra or corolla pulled up to the side of me and started calling me out. there was like 2-3 pretty big ****s inside and i thought nothing of it so i just kept to my own business. then they start hopping out of the car to try to jack me so im like," **** this" and dig. i drive about 3 circles in palolo and they keep following me, even trying to run me off the road at some points. after awhile i get fed up and with driving through the housing and everything (dont live in the housing but pass by everyday on my way home) and these ****s dont get the point that i dont even know them. so next, i start calling my boys who are still at the club to come outside so i can show these dumb ****s who they're messing with, **** them. after about the fifth time they try to run me off the road, i start to gun it on H1 but still trying to keep them in site so i can **** them up. as im leading them to my friends (im going about 115 around this time), i see a cop gunning me by the UH on ramp. i decide the best thing for me at this time is to just pull over and tell the stupid pigs to help me out. i jump out of my car to show the cops the guys that were following me and all they can say is get the **** back in my car. so off couse im pissed and start arguing with them that i wasnt racing and that i pulled over to them to get there help. about 2 minutes later, i see them pass by again yelling cause i got pulled over. so of course i hop out of my car to stop them myself cause the damn pigs arent gonna do nothing and the cops keep yelling at me to get back in my car. **** im just trying to tell them to help me and they're over there writing me a stupid speeding ticket. about 2 more minutes later i see the same guys again on the other side of the freeway and i jump out of my car to yell at the cops to let them see what im talking about. they finally get the point that i was talking about someone and not just racing my damn ****en self. the stupid pig just tells me to calm the **** down and next time get there plates. well hello, how the **** am i suppose to get there plates if they're in back of me the whole time. hows about next time they're no where to be seen and i just show those ****ers wassup. **** them and **** the cops.
why is it that when i go for help, i get a ****en speeding ticket, and whenever i dont want them around i get ****en harrassed for nothing? is it because my car looks rice or my age or race? is it because i ****en look like a typical ricer? **** them.
i hope one of you folks sends this **** to every forums you know. i want everyone to know that i said **** the those cops and **** those guys.
Old 03-25-2003, 05:36 PM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo

Old 03-25-2003, 06:24 PM

Car Info: G35 Coupe (FOR SALE)
Hey Yuzo, sorry to hear that.

Sounds like this sort of thing is common around here. Four guys in a pickup tried to roll up on me too for no apparent reason. I really wanted to get down and cut the m*$THaf***s, but I thought better of putting my wife and my car in harm's way. What goes around comes around. One day those punks are gonna try to do that s*!t to the wrong people.
Old 03-25-2003, 06:39 PM

thanks palaban. yeah if i got those focks to the club, i would've have been that wrong person.
Old 03-25-2003, 07:16 PM

you shoulda ****ing pulled out your ****ing sig and blasted those ****s in their ****ing ***! That **** is so ****ing stupid i can't stand stupid mokes who **** with you. **** mokes! **** them up their stupid ****ing asses!
Old 03-25-2003, 08:52 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02WRXpseudoSTiWannabeWagon
I'm with Reggie.

Sorry about the cops.

There needs to be a revision in the law that as long as it's obvious that peckerheads are doing what they do best that you're within your rights to just shoot, and then when you pull up to their smoking heap, the law would actually find you wrong if you didn't put holes in the heads of the living.

EXECUTE ALL PECKERHEADS!!!!

Old 03-25-2003, 09:18 PM

Car Info: 2003 WRX Silver Sedan
haole?

get over the race issue
Old 03-25-2003, 09:26 PM

it's not about race. im mostly japanese but am also part caucasian. if they were filipino, japanese, chinese, korean, samoan, black, mexican, etc.....i dont care. i would say **** them. i dont care what you are. you hate on me and i'm gonna hate on you.
Old 03-25-2003, 09:45 PM
VIP Member

I'm 100% caucasian and I didn't take any offense.

Although, yeah, I guess it could have been someone of any race.

Being a peckerhead knows no race, huh?

Kanaka 'e, haole = foreigner
Old 03-25-2003, 09:50 PM

Car Info: 2002 Silver WRX
Sorry to hear about your incident. Happens way more then you can imagine. I'm also sorry that you happened on a HPD Officer who didn't take the time to listen to your side of the story. Not all Cops are dicks and narrow minded, just hope everybody understands that. PM me with more information about your ticket, I might be able to make some suggestions. Later.
Old 03-25-2003, 09:56 PM

Car Info: 5.4RS
Originally posted by Raudi
you shoulda ****ing pulled out your ****ing sig and blasted those ****s in their ****ing ***! That **** is so ****ing stupid i can't stand stupid mokes who **** with you. **** mokes! **** them up their stupid ****ing asses!
all you ****s are gonna die you are the ball lickers
Old 03-25-2003, 10:20 PM
VIP Member

Originally posted by ds baruuuuu
all you ****s are gonna die you are the ball lickers
Now that's funny.

Come to think of it, I hate ****'s too and murder or not, I'll kut the heads off of all ****'s.
Old 03-25-2003, 10:28 PM

Originally posted by hslin
Sorry to hear about your incident. Happens way more then you can imagine. I'm also sorry that you happened on a HPD Officer who didn't take the time to listen to your side of the story. Not all Cops are dicks and narrow minded, just hope everybody understands that. PM me with more information about your ticket, I might be able to make some suggestions. Later.
thanks.

btw. i will keep all of you informed
btw2. this is not a race issue. rasism was back in the segregation day of u.s. history, in text books all over the world, and for people who are to immature and blind to see beyond race/color.
btw3. i have school/work that day and am choosing to write a letter of appeal. if that doesnt work out, i will be forced to go to court. if you all want to see a copy of my 3 page letter i'll post it for you folks to see. ( i had already sent it out ).
Old 03-26-2003, 12:00 AM

hey yuzo

thats messed up...these are the reasons why i don't like driving my car sometimes...its nothing flashy but still noticable....i was called out the other night by this fool in a old mazda....pulled up next to me and started blasting his sounds and gunned it right next to me...were there any damage to your ride?? what did the corolla or trecel look like...was it stock?? i hope everything goes ok with your ticket....swing by my work place if you have time tomorrow from 2 till closing....good luck
Old 03-26-2003, 12:15 AM

nah the corrolla was stock..looked like something your grandma would drive. no damage to my car. i work from 9:30-8:30 tomorrow ...long shift but i'll try to stop by.

Quick Reply: you all wanna know who crashed there rex?