yo, im in Thailand!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2004, 06:59 AM

yo, im in Thailand!!!!!!

yo for all you single guys out there, forget about going to cancun, or florida, go to thailand. im on a tour for 6 days 5 nights and im having the time of my life. i,m staying in pattayya and there are thousands of bars here, they call this city the "city of the night." each bar has like 50 to 100 hundred girls and they try to lure you into the bar. the "strip is about ten times the size of waikiki, and at night it's really roudy. it only cost me $800 for the tour, and it included food, hotel. i recomend this place to anybody. too, if everybody stops usng their money on their car for a few months, they would have enough money for this trip
Old 05-31-2004, 08:20 AM

Car Info: my 02 Wrx > STi = G35
Originally Posted by WRX lova
each bar has like 50 to 100 hundred girls and they try to lure you into the bar.
thailand is a lot of fun. for us women too (good food, lots of jewelry shopping). but be careful i could bet that 35% of those women at each of those bars you mention are guys.

Oh, and what are you doing on Iclub while on vacation??????
Old 05-31-2004, 02:50 PM

Car Info: dreaming on a WHITE wrx
careful for diseases and stuff like that .... i no wanan say bad things but just careful...

have fun..
Old 05-31-2004, 03:49 PM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo

Old 05-31-2004, 04:31 PM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
Originally Posted by wrexxy
thailand is a lot of fun. for us women too (good food, lots of jewelry shopping). but be careful i could bet that 35% of those women at each of those bars you mention are guys.

Oh, and what are you doing on Iclub while on vacation??????
Is it really that hard to tell? I am under the impression that no one could pull the wool over my eyes, as it were.
Old 05-31-2004, 04:59 PM

Car Info: 02 wrx
yeah.. i heard the trannies there are even hotter or dressed better than some of the women. --be careful !
Old 05-31-2004, 05:32 PM

Car Info: Justy
Originally Posted by WRX lova
yo for all you single guys out there, forget about going to cancun, or florida, go to thailand. im on a tour for 6 days 5 nights and im having the time of my life. i,m staying in pattayya and there are thousands of bars here, they call this city the "city of the night." each bar has like 50 to 100 hundred girls and they try to lure you into the bar. the "strip is about ten times the size of waikiki, and at night it's really roudy. it only cost me $800 for the tour, and it included food, hotel. i recomend this place to anybody. too, if everybody stops usng their money on their car for a few months, they would have enough money for this trip
Cool, I gotta get over there for a vacation. Just make you get what you want... no hidden surprises, it you get my meaning..

Originally Posted by IS2Scooby
Is it really that hard to tell? I am under the impression that no one could pull the wool over my eyes, as it were.
I am pretty sure it is hard to tell. Remember this thread?

https://www.i-club.com/forums/random-thoughts-off-topic-17/awww-crud-i-just-realized-im-gay-58783/