Women Are Whores!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2004, 10:34 AM

Car Info: '04 JBP STi
WTF!? Dude....that's...FXCKED UP! Just focus on your weights and then you'll be a bad *** moda who dont take no **** from nobody...den you can kick some @SS! Nah, fxck it. If she wants to do dat **** to a dude that obviously loved her to death so much that basically his whole world revolved around her, then **** she dont know what she had. And for an immature reason! Selfish dude. That's what it is. You deserve someone better, and dude don't even think about going back to her. Fxck that ****.

Latahz

-RGEWRX

Last edited by RAGEWRX; 07-15-2004 at 11:23 AM.
Old 07-15-2004, 10:48 AM

Car Info: 2003 WRX
Originally Posted by 04blkWRX
Women (and guys) who cheat are ******. If they are unhappy they should be an adult and break up.
So true.

But dont worry man, what goes around comes around. And think about it, if shes gonna cheat on you, dat mean she is capable of cheating on the other guy. That other foo should know this and be protective all the time, chances are he wont trust her. Wutta world we live in huh ^_^

But like the others said, go out, party like theres no tomorrow, and dont forget, your suby will never cheat on you ; )
Old 07-15-2004, 11:09 AM
The weal amewican hewo!

Car Info: 02 Aspen White sedan
man sorry to hear about that...how did you find out, did she tell you or did you walk in or what?

and no matter how much you show appreciation and love to them, if it is in them to cheat, they will cheat, and you cant really do anything about it really....its them and it will come back and haunt them in the future when they continue to do it to ppl who actually care for them...

hope things get better for you...
Old 07-15-2004, 11:17 AM

Car Info: WRBlue 2k5 Subaru WRX STi
Sorry to hear about that man.... i know where you're coming from.... my gf of 5 years cheated on me for a whole year before I found out!

Fortunately, I found someone better if not the best. Good luck to you. Everything will be ok dude... just give it time.

My personal quote: A woman is either a B!TCH or a *****!
Old 07-15-2004, 11:24 AM

Whyd She Cheat On You!?
Old 07-15-2004, 11:41 AM

Car Info: 02 wrx
marcus, women tend to do what is in their best self intrest, very selfish, i've gone through something like that, wasnt pretty
Old 07-15-2004, 11:49 AM

she said she did it because the other guy would talk on the phone with her and i didnt like talking on the phone when i can just see her. she told me on tuesday that she didi it on monday while i was at work. she said that it just was in the "moment" thats why...what a bunch of crap... and then i asked her if she was wearing the ring i got her and she said "i forgot to put it on" when during the entire 2 years she never ever forgot to wear it once. she even had to catch the bus to manoa to meet the guy and eat dinner with him. She first met him at church when she went with her friend/ how messed up is that that church kind of screwed me!
Old 07-15-2004, 11:52 AM

Car Info: WRBlue 2k5 Subaru WRX STi
Ask her friend if she had anything to do with it..... Good friends should tell her that cheating is a no-no.
Old 07-15-2004, 12:01 PM
The weal amewican hewo!

Car Info: 02 Aspen White sedan
Originally Posted by supra_man
she said she did it because the other guy would talk on the phone with her and i didnt like talking on the phone when i can just see her. she told me on tuesday that she didi it on monday while i was at work. she said that it just was in the "moment" thats why...what a bunch of crap... and then i asked her if she was wearing the ring i got her and she said "i forgot to put it on" when during the entire 2 years she never ever forgot to wear it once. she even had to catch the bus to manoa to meet the guy and eat dinner with him. She first met him at church when she went with her friend/ how messed up is that that church kind of screwed me!

dude...dont mean to lash out at your "ex" but that is a load of shiot and seriously what a freakin biotch!!! just shows how committed she is...2 years and she does this to you...such bs...i know its bad, but i say "REDEMPTION TIME!!!!", its payback ...of course nothing against her personally, but ehhh a lil sugar in the gas tank should do just fine lol, or a small hole in the tires will work or loosening of lugnuts would be descent hahahah..jk....
Old 07-15-2004, 12:21 PM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI/WRX Silver of course
I always tell my wife if she ever cheats.... BUT I do have some rules..

1. I don't want the guy watching my TV/sitting on my couch
2. Don't spend my money on him
3. And last of all I don't want him near my car or my son.

I also told her that we would get a divorce I'd take her to court for full custody of our son and for her to pay half the bills. She tells me I'll take the car I said fine take the payment too....

Sorry to hear about what happened. I cheated on a girlfriend that I had been with for almost three years we were engaged and already had a date picked out and let em tell you that was the worse thing I ever did to a person I have never seen somebody so upset and I regret it every day I love my wife now but in the back of my head I still miss her and think about her....If she really loved you she'll regret it and either you can move on or try to be friends (which is really hard)..What goes around comes around the girlfriend I was talking about ended up cheating on me and breaking up with me after I had bought her a 1 carat ring lucky me I never gave it to her I showed it to her after we broke up....
Old 07-15-2004, 12:43 PM

hey junnel20 i agree, my friends would never let me cheat on a gf of mine. her firend was the one that introduced them together. so i told her to get better friends and she said no.
1. I don't want the guy watching my TV/sitting on my couch
funny as hell silversatin.
i asked her if she would see that guy again if we got back together and she said i dont know so its officially over no more second chances if she cant give me a straight answer.
Old 07-15-2004, 12:47 PM

Wink

Tell her daddy on her
Old 07-15-2004, 12:51 PM

Car Info: JZA70
that really sux! oh god!

hearing stories like this make me want to never care about someone ever, if even after that long they can hurt you like that.
Old 07-15-2004, 01:01 PM

Yep...whY!? Why does this **** happen?! This is a fxcked up time we live in!! Fxcked up!!
Old 07-15-2004, 01:18 PM

hey heather did you hear that gus dropped in a 5-speed? and its time to party this weekend gotta get over it. i heard that reign is 18+ this sat is that true?

Quick Reply: Women Are Whores!!!