Whats your most messed up ticket story?

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 11:05 AM

Car Info: 05 CGM RS
Red face Whats your most messed up ticket story?

mine was when imy frens and i decided to go for a joy ride around north shore side. BIG mistake. about half way around, i was getting tired and just wanted to get home (we were all in my car...) the in front of me was driving kinda slow so i passed him and then i went around a bend. nest thing i know those eerie blue lights are chasing me. so i pull over and the cop asks me if i knew if i was speeding or not. i say i guess so. now this is my first time ever getting pulled over and im ****ting bricks. he asks for my license and reg and insurance. my mom didnt have one with my name on it so i show it to him and ask if the one with my moms name on was okay i didnt get a clear response. so the cop goes off with my license and reg. he comes back and slams me with a speeding ticket and a no insurance one. damn ***. i wasnt even speeding i was going like 45 in a 35 zone okay so i was going a little fast but gee whiz i had just overtaken a dude and didnt slow down yet. the stupid cop says it was a 25 zone.... i could see the stupid sign about a hundred feet away..... anyways he was just a farking *** with nothing better to do and needed to make his quota.

well thats my messed up story. anyone got one?
Old 04-21-2005, 11:39 AM

Location: Ewa Beach, Hawaii...Current Best Time: 12.59 @ 107.48mph (108.47 best mph) in Hawaiis humid weather! w/ stock turbo&intercooler
Car Info: 2004 STi.....stock turbo/intercooler/cat-back, aftermarket intake/downpipe/piggyback
Red face

Sorry to hear that, if youre actually covered by the insurance then you got nothin to worry about, you just need to show proof of it. The only problem is that you need to appear in court to contest the ticket, make sure you take a picture of the speed limit (35mph) where you were pulled over. Did he have proof like a speed gun showing how fast you were going? If not then hes got no proof unless he tailed you for at least 1/8 mile steadily (paced). LOL...I know these cause Ive been to court a few times before, but have a clean driving record these past few years...
Old 04-21-2005, 11:46 AM

this was like two years ago. its all okay i didnt contest it cuz he did show me the speed gun. we just paid it off. i learned my lesson. never go north shore/pccc side ever again!
Old 04-21-2005, 12:13 PM

Car Info: 05 STi
Oh yeah this is great. I had just gotten done with Basic Training and AIT so I was at home for about a week before having to go to my unit. I was spending time with my brother and friends out in a parking lot just BSing not doing anything wrong other than taking up a few parking spots at 12 at night. As we were all leaving a policeman came over and was clearly looking to give a ticket but I was not concerned as I did nothing wrong. As he quickly looked over the cars in the lot me and my brother walked to my car and were about to get in when he said "hey come over here" to my brother. He slammed him with a curfew ticket when he was with me (over 18) for being out 20 minutes past curfew. Dallas County cops are terrible. I also got a ticket for my headlights being "to bright" so I had to get them approved at the DMV.
Old 04-21-2005, 12:22 PM

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)
why do you start these kinds of thread?
Old 04-21-2005, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by iNfEk
Because she's the kinda of girl that wants to see the action!
Old 04-21-2005, 12:59 PM

yea work is very boring.
Old 04-21-2005, 01:02 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1996 STI V3 Type RA
How about getting 6 speeding tickets in less than a year. That is messed up. 1 more and I am classified as a DANGEROUS driver. 3 more in the next 9 years and I loose my licence for a while. I have to slow down.
Old 04-21-2005, 01:04 PM

you must like the fast lane huh? nothing wrong with that. ive known ppl with a lot more than you. i think one of my frens had 20 and some were unpaid so he had a bench warrant.
Old 04-21-2005, 01:08 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1996 STI V3 Type RA
Yeah all of them, but one were in my STi. I've been pulled over between 20 and 30 times. I was pulled over almost 10 times on my 5k trek accross the county.
Old 04-21-2005, 01:10 PM

oooh. 5k trek sounds like it was fun cept for the getting pulled over part.... my freind in raleigh wants to do one one day.
Old 04-21-2005, 01:19 PM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
Originally Posted by axngurl808
1.the stupid cop says it was a 25 zone.... i could see the stupid sign about a hundred feet away.....
2.anyways he was just a farking *** with nothing better to do and needed to make his quota.
1- if a cop says it was 25.... and thats his beat most likely he will know where his signs are before pulling someone over..... you figure these guys are on 12 hour shifts, you'd figure they'd know their area.

2- last time i checked, there are NO QUOTAS.

not blasting you, but you kinda put some salt an pepper on your own foot
*oh, and keirnnas don't count... he's in a category all by himself.... i witnessed one 1st hand!

aloha from the summit of *-^-Mauna Kea-^-*
Old 04-21-2005, 01:21 PM

Car Info: 2011 White Forester.
Talking

Originally Posted by iNfEk
Oh sound mean... well guess other people are doing the same! such PW or else...

I am bored too...

Got pulled over one time after coming back to work, got a speeding ticket for a 65MPH in a 50MPH zone... did contest, but still have to pay...
Old 04-21-2005, 01:22 PM

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)
SORRY BUT HAD TO POST THIS... FLAME ME IF YOU MUST!

this is a PM i got from ACTION GIRL

Originally Posted by axngurl808
i dont know whats your problem but if you dont like what i post do us all a favor and dont read it. youre getting on my nerves.
KISS MY ***! I DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU POST AND I DON'T LIKE THAT YOU JUST FILL OUR BOARDS WITH CRAP. DON'T PM ME WITH STUPID REQUESTS THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM AND I CAN SAY ANYTHING THAT I WANT!

THE WORSE PART OF YOUR NEEDLESS POSTING IS THAT YOU'RE NOT EVEN A SUBARU OWNER TO BEGIN WITH. IF YOU NOTICE 99.5% OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD ARE SUBARU OWNERS THEMSELVE OR HAD ONE PREVIOUSLY BEFORE THEY HAD TO SELL IT FOR SOME REASON.

STOP YOUR CRYING AND WHY DON'T YOU RESEARCH YOUR **** BEFORE YOU POST. WHY DON'T YOU ACTUALLY TRY TO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS FORUM AND HIIC BEFORE YOU START TELLING ME TO STOP READING YOUR ****.

NOOBIES LIKE YOU MAKE THE NEWBIES THAT JOIN THE BOARD LOOK REALLY BAD.

I SUGGEST THAT BEFORE YOU POST ANYTHING ELSE IN OUR FORUM (HIIC) THAT YOU READ THE STICKY'S

GET A LIFE NOOB!

JON
Old 04-21-2005, 01:25 PM

i know gdogg. i ws going fast but the messed up part was about the insurance card. i showed him the one for the car with my moms name on it. i didnt know that all you needed was insurance for the car. i thought i needed one with my name one it. but we got it straightened out with the ppl you gotta pay it to. so all i had to pay was for the speeding part.

Quick Reply: Whats your most messed up ticket story?