wekfest Hawaii

Old 02-19-2013, 07:17 PM

Car Info: about 30 miles a day
^^^you must have a time machine because you obviously went back in time and stole my opinion...
Old 02-19-2013, 07:31 PM

Car Info: grandmas car
Lol at this whole thread. Funny, I said her car was ghey over a year ago when she first joined.....glad to know most are finally in agreement lol. I can only imagine how much worse it got over the last year lol.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:34 PM

Car Info: 2014 Mitsubishi EVO MR/2014 Wrx
I think the whole point of the post my friend put up is that wekfest was a load of ****.. stigirl808 you said people need to lighten up and that is true.. But u need to lighten up too.. What my friend ultimately was trying to point out is the judging... They say u have to go thru a screening process before u get accepted into the show but if anyone was there you would see the half assed spray painted cars there with overspray all over the place.. The winner for best performance car was a Lexus gs... The best truck went to a truck that wasn't even washed.. If I was a judge I wouldn't even consider a vehicle that wasn't clean.. They said that the judges for each category was an expert on those cars.. Sorry but I don't see how an sti would win without any performance mods on it since that's what an sti is for.. I'm not trying to put you down I actually think your car is nice but all the car shows I've been to before its all in the details.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:35 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
Originally Posted by 4080wrx
I guess now that I stated my opinion (freedom of speech) I am now not mature in someway. Thats the problem with America can't take criticism with out getting all but hurt. This new generation I swear, gets trophies for playing baseball regardless of win or lose. Tells on the bully instead of confronting them head on. And yes gets but hurt cause an opinion is thrown around. Tell you what post it on facebook and seek sympathy elsewhere.

Oh BTW VIP'd subies are still lame!
yup like my 10 year old last night came home with a bloody lip.... most parents would go and yell at the other kid and not realize there kid may have been in the wrong (as my son was) no he didnt get punched but desrved what happened! I told him tuff ****. dont mess with kids bigger and older then you and you wouldnt have that problem now would we? you win some you loose some but ppls need to also learn how to loose there are not always winners in life!
Old 02-19-2013, 07:40 PM

Car Info: 04 impreza wrx R.I.P Daniel Wentz JOEBOBBUCKET
My widebody wrx lost at the San Francisco Wek fest... some of you guys may have seen it.. some may not.. I lost to a legacy that had a drop, vip style rims and curtains... HOW THE FK did I lose? Easy, Its about who you know that host the car show and not what you have...
Old 02-19-2013, 07:42 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
Originally Posted by k3k0a
I think the whole point of the post my friend put up is that wekfest was a load of ****.. stigirl808 you said people need to lighten up and that is true.. But u need to lighten up too.. What my friend ultimately was trying to point out is the judging... They say u have to go thru a screening process before u get accepted into the show but if anyone was there you would see the half assed spray painted cars there with overspray all over the place.. The winner for best performance car was a Lexus gs... The best truck went to a truck that wasn't even washed.. If I was a judge I wouldn't even consider a vehicle that wasn't clean.. They said that the judges for each category was an expert on those cars.. Sorry but I don't see how an sti would win without any performance mods on it since that's what an sti is for.. I'm not trying to put you down I actually think your car is nice but all the car shows I've been to before its all in the details.
iremember when i entered a car show (when my car WAS nice) a well know person (not iclub but big in the modded community) said my car was stock but my friends evo was very modded (drop painted factory rims exhaust FMIC) and my car with all JDM interior turbo kit, coils, rims, ect ect. So i asked the guy..... so why is my car stock? is my turbo to small? his reply was its a stock turbo on a stock car. I replied oh i didnt know that the gc's or 2.5rs came with turbos..... but if were gonna play this game then all your scions are also stock since most of the options can be installed at the dealer!
Old 02-19-2013, 08:04 PM

Car Info: $2000 hawkeye
maybe someone will post some pics instead of all that blah blah blah...
Old 02-19-2013, 08:08 PM

Car Info: grandmas car
Originally Posted by 1JavaBlk_in_Sac
maybe someone will post some pics instead of all that blah blah blah...
A year ago, it had a junction produce fusa...need I say more? Lol
Old 02-19-2013, 08:15 PM

Car Info: 04 impreza wrx R.I.P Daniel Wentz JOEBOBBUCKET
I think this is the car that won.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:45 PM

Car Info: 04 Sti
Lets think about this for a minute.... Wekfest hosted by the guys of Wek'sos, Who advertise daily of the new junction produce products they have, or products focused on the "stance" and "hellaflush" car enthusiast, and there's a discussion of not winning a car show with your average Subaru on wider wheels and lowered but not "slammed" with $2500+ wheels alone?!?! Ain't no body got time fo'that.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:58 PM

Car Info: $2000 hawkeye
it's simple....wanna win next show - VIP your ride.!!!!!
Old 02-19-2013, 09:09 PM

Car Info: 08 lgt
Originally Posted by 4080wrx
I guess now that I stated my opinion (freedom of speech) I am now not mature in someway. Thats the problem with America can't take criticism with out getting all but hurt. This new generation I swear, gets trophies for playing baseball regardless of win or lose. Tells on the bully instead of confronting them head on. And yes gets but hurt cause an opinion is thrown around. Tell you what post it on facebook and seek sympathy elsewhere.

Oh BTW VIP'd subies are still lame!
I swear your vaj gets all salty when I mention waxing that *** on Maui, and that's not opinion it's fact muahahaha.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:24 PM

Car Info: 2014 Mitsubishi EVO MR/2014 Wrx
Originally Posted by shaggadelic
iremember when i entered a car show (when my car WAS nice) a well know person (not iclub but big in the modded community) said my car was stock but my friends evo was very modded (drop painted factory rims exhaust FMIC) and my car with all JDM interior turbo kit, coils, rims, ect ect. So i asked the guy..... so why is my car stock? is my turbo to small? his reply was its a stock turbo on a stock car. I replied oh i didnt know that the gc's or 2.5rs came with turbos..... but if were gonna play this game then all your scions are also stock since most of the options can be installed at the dealer!
ive always wanted a gc for a project car... those were the reason i started to like subaru's.. its funny how much people come up to me back when i had my 04 wrx and even now and start mouthing off about my car like they know about it... when i left wekfest everyone was at the exit telling me to "DO A BURNOUT!!"
Old 02-19-2013, 09:29 PM

Car Info: 08 lgt
Originally Posted by k3k0a
Man up and admit you were crying about not placing lol. Don't blame a "friend". Btw I think the wing on your car is hideous lol.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:48 PM

Car Info: 1989 Honda Civic, 11ʻ R1 & 09ʻ GSXR600
Originally Posted by xhengmanx
Easy, Its about who you know that host the car show and not what you have...
This is the main reason why I never entered my car into a second carshow...The judging was/is horrible!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: wekfest Hawaii