thank you all

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 10:44 PM

Car Info: 2004 STI
thank you all

hey i just want to put it out there and say thank you for all who responded to my stupid post. I was really upset and i had to get it out. I am sorry if i offended anyone, im calm about it now and a few of you are right, I should really count my blessings. Has anyone else had that happen to them? or have close calls? oh one more thing, I went through and edited that post and put more punctuations and made it cleaner.

thanks again su_be_me

Last edited by su_be_me; 04-01-2008 at 11:07 PM.
Old 04-02-2008, 12:09 AM

Car Info: 04 sti now pulling hard but super greasy!!
hahahahahahahaa yeah you better watch out for the blue trouble bubble!! lol the rooks love to make quota on unsuspecting modified rides!!
Old 04-02-2008, 12:35 AM

Car Info: 2008 Mercedes E350
Originally Posted by su_be_me
hey i just want to put it out there and say thank you for all who responded to my stupid post. I was really upset and i had to get it out. I am sorry if i offended anyone, im calm about it now and a few of you are right, I should really count my blessings. Has anyone else had that happen to them? or have close calls? oh one more thing, I went through and edited that post and put more punctuations and made it cleaner.

thanks again su_be_me
Its cool man, everyone has to vent and let it out every once in awhile. But yea i had the same kind of **** happen to me. Back in like August 2007 I was driving on Kapahulu Ave. and just took off from a red light, was going like 10 mph and i got pulled over by a dyke cop named Toves or something. She was citing me for loud muffler and front license plate. I can understand the front license plate but how can you even tell your muffler is loud if youre going 10mph? She made up crap that "youre just taking it easy on the gas so you dont make your loudness come out" i was like i'll see you in court, so she decided to cite me for my wing and hood scoop, which are both stock, so she kicked my sideskirt and said "is this stock?". I was so pissed by then, so i went to court on my court date. The female judge pretty much ridiculed the loud muffler charge and dismissed it for prejudice, too bad the cop didnt show up so i could laugh my *** off at her. The judge was super cool and all. It was a good day I think cops like her need to go back to cop academy and learn what kind of cars are out there and what parts actually come stock on which cars and when not to cite for "stupid stuff".
Old 04-02-2008, 07:22 AM

Car Info: 06 STi
Originally Posted by 04silverWRXSTI
Its cool man, everyone has to vent and let it out every once in awhile. But yea i had the same kind of **** happen to me. Back in like August 2007 I was driving on Kapahulu Ave. and just took off from a red light, was going like 10 mph and i got pulled over by a dyke cop named Toves or something. She was citing me for loud muffler and front license plate. I can understand the front license plate but how can you even tell your muffler is loud if youre going 10mph? She made up crap that "youre just taking it easy on the gas so you dont make your loudness come out" i was like i'll see you in court, so she decided to cite me for my wing and hood scoop, which are both stock, so she kicked my sideskirt and said "is this stock?". I was so pissed by then, so i went to court on my court date. The female judge pretty much ridiculed the loud muffler charge and dismissed it for prejudice, too bad the cop didnt show up so i could laugh my *** off at her. The judge was super cool and all. It was a good day I think cops like her need to go back to cop academy and learn what kind of cars are out there and what parts actually come stock on which cars and when not to cite for "stupid stuff".
it just sucks to take the time to go to court to contest things....they're banking that you wont do it. money lost taking off of work...blah blah blah...
Old 04-02-2008, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by houdni
it just sucks to take the time to go to court to contest things....they're banking that you wont do it. money lost taking off of work...blah blah blah...
Yea it sucks. I told my boss I was gonna show up late to work that day because I had to go to traffic court and fight a ticket, he said it was cool. He probably went through the same thing before too, i dunno. But I showed up for work 2 hours later than I originally would have.
Old 04-03-2008, 08:44 PM

yeah bro i completley understand, how could you possibly tell how loud a muffler is when your only going 10mph, im glad you had a cool judge, as for the cop she made a complete fool of herself by citing you for stock parts, you deffinatley had the last word on that one.

ride on
Old 04-03-2008, 08:45 PM

aint that the truth, preach it brother :-)
Old 04-04-2008, 11:02 PM

Car Info: 96 Subaru SVX LSi
This is crazy, just the other day i saw a cop in his mustang and I could hear his exhaust like 2 miles down the road it was insane! It was the loudest car I've heard on the island so far!
Old 04-04-2008, 11:15 PM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
I fell bad for you folks in hawaii. I know its beautiful and all but it seems that the cops have nothing better to do then mess with the cars. I do love it though when a cop gives me a hard time about my hood scoop. A guy I know told one porker that his hood scoop was stock. The cop said that he didnt believe him cuz its against the law to make cars stock with hood scoop. My buddy laughed and asked him how long he had been a cop and if that was his first day looking somewhere besides up his ***. He was then cited for tinted windows, modified muffler, and license plate. Ha thought i would pass that along
Old 04-05-2008, 12:33 AM

Yea you generally dont wanna **** off cops, thats not really a good idea, even if you are in the right, because they'll just try to tack on more crap on you
Old 04-05-2008, 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by SVeXy96
This is crazy, just the other day i saw a cop in his mustang and I could hear his exhaust like 2 miles down the road it was insane! It was the loudest car I've heard on the island so far!
hey that was the black one huh?? ive seen two of em like that the black one and a white one but the black ones exhaust is sooooooo loud!!
Old 04-06-2008, 12:34 PM

funny, I saw that black mustang on friday, yeah he had someone pulled over.
Old 04-07-2008, 01:49 AM

Car Info: 96 Subaru SVX LSi
Originally Posted by alienbreed69
hey that was the black one huh?? ive seen two of em like that the black one and a white one but the black ones exhaust is sooooooo loud!!
this was a white one
Old 04-07-2008, 02:56 AM

Car Info: 03 wrx vf34 281hp/276tq
Originally Posted by SVeXy96
this was a white one
ya i see that guy around windward alot, its his beat. he seems cool. i saw him pickin up some chineese or something at the mall food court the other day and he had his car parked right outside IHOP. nice car for a mustang.
Old 04-07-2008, 11:35 AM

yeah those two mustangs the white one and the black one are loud as heck just gotta watch out if they see you........ not cause they want to pull you over but because they might ask you to "sample" hahahahahaha