Reg open for 4th Annual Father's Day RallyCross Sponsored By JN Automotive Group!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2014, 10:25 PM

Car Info: Mazda Miata 1991, STi 2005, 03WRX/98GC, 2.5RS 2000
Reg open for 4th Annual Father's Day RallyCross Sponsored By JN Automotive Group!

Hello I-Club Rallyists,

We are happy to announce that online registration is open for the 4th Annual Father's Day RallyCross Sponsored By JN Automotive Group at Kualoa Ranch. Go to the link below to get registered.

4th Annual Father's Day JN Automotive RallyCross! info on Jun 15, 2014 (361797) | MotorsportReg.com

We are excited to be sponsored by JN Automotive Group and equally excited to be returning to Kualoa Ranch. As with past Father's Day RallyCross events, participating Father's will receive a SCCA Hawaii RallyCross T-Shirt or License Plate Frame depending on availability.

We will also be offering a few co-drives, so email me for a co-drive.

We hope everyone can make it to this event. There will be directions once you are registered and we will post a map on the various forums to help folks find there way into the valley and to the event site.

Rally-On!, Avery

Avery Tsui
Chief of Rally / Regional Executive
SCCA Hawaii Region
Old 06-17-2014, 09:25 AM

Car Info: Mazda Miata 1991, STi 2005, 03WRX/98GC, 2.5RS 2000
Hello I-Club Rallyists,

What a wonderful Father's Day RallyCross! Thanks to JN Automotive Group for the event sponsorship, Kualoa Ranch for hosting, and the terrific SCCA Hawaii Ohana. We ran safely and stayed pretty much on schedule. Judging from the smiles on everyone's faces, I'd say we had a successful event!

Special thanks to Chris C. - Event Chair, RallyCross Chief and Track Designer, Davin K.-Chief of the Event and Safety Steward, Elayne M.-Chief of Timing/Scoring and Race Control, Michael P. - RallyCross Tech Inspection, Joy T. - Front Gate, Jenn and Mike P. for the generous donation and also helping with Race Control, Cory T. for the generous donation, everyone who took awesome pics, and all the spectators and participants for being part of this epic event. Car owner's providing co-drives also contributed a lot to our event success, so, much thanks to you as well!

At the risk of sounding all "mushy", LOL!. I know when I look back on this event, I will smile, RallyCrossing time spent with family and friends is priceless.

Come join us at the next RallyCross, Saturday, 7-19-14, at Kalaelao Raceway Park. We will have Island Driver TV filming a segment titled "Mazda Miatas Racing in the Dirt.... Really?". That should be fun!

Thanks again, Avery
Old 06-18-2014, 10:21 PM

Car Info: 2005 subaru wrx
Originally Posted by avery
Hello I-Club Rallyists,

What a wonderful Father's Day RallyCross! Thanks to JN Automotive Group for the event sponsorship, Kualoa Ranch for hosting, and the terrific SCCA Hawaii Ohana. We ran safely and stayed pretty much on schedule. Judging from the smiles on everyone's faces, I'd say we had a successful event!

Special thanks to Chris C. - Event Chair, RallyCross Chief and Track Designer, Davin K.-Chief of the Event and Safety Steward, Elayne M.-Chief of Timing/Scoring and Race Control, Michael P. - RallyCross Tech Inspection, Joy T. - Front Gate, Jenn and Mike P. for the generous donation and also helping with Race Control, Cory T. for the generous donation, everyone who took awesome pics, and all the spectators and participants for being part of this epic event. Car owner's providing co-drives also contributed a lot to our event success, so, much thanks to you as well!

At the risk of sounding all "mushy", LOL!. I know when I look back on this event, I will smile, RallyCrossing time spent with family and friends is priceless.

Come join us at the next RallyCross, Saturday, 7-19-14, at Kalaelao Raceway Park. We will have Island Driver TV filming a segment titled "Mazda Miatas Racing in the Dirt.... Really?". That should be fun!

Thanks again, Avery
Hey Avery where are the time results posted?
Thanks so much for the awesome time! I look forward to setting up a rally on the big island and seeing all of you again!
Old 06-20-2014, 06:00 PM

Car Info: 99 M3,91 SSM Miata,00 CSP Miata,RX330 DD
Originally Posted by konawrx
Hey Avery where are the time results posted?
Thanks so much for the awesome time! I look forward to setting up a rally on the big island and seeing all of you again!
Elayne posts it on the sccahawaii.org site.

http://www.sccahawaii.org/wp-content...4_06_15_JN.pdf

Such fun in the dirt!