need ideas on what else i could sell at my store..

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2005, 06:46 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
glory holes 25 bucks per time in the hole hahahahaha
Old 12-16-2005, 06:57 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
Custom cell phone painting and stuffs.

Something along the lines of bringing in someone to airbrush or handpaint people's cell phones...can also find that lady that does the sparkly bead thingies.

Hell why don't you make a custom shoe coloring shop? Like those air force ones Nelly raps about.
Old 12-16-2005, 07:13 PM

Car Info: 06 F4I & 04 G35 CHEHOOO
err. ****, you can sell your glory hole ehre at my store if you want.

blake, jeweling phones is getting popular. maybe...

more ideas please.
Old 12-16-2005, 07:17 PM

Car Info: 02' wrb wrx w/ RGII
you know u should have like a customer appreciation day or something like that...besides the nextel refer program you can tell ur customers of any service if they send someone to you that activates you'll give them some kind of prize or something...when i sold wireless phones i would say send someone to me and they activate i'll buy you lunch or just give u 10 bucks..as for nextel which gives you a 25 bucks in credit already...you wouldnt belive how much phones i sold cuz of this...in 1 month i sold 50 nextel activations,not to mention the other carriers...sorry but it was an easy sell for nextel when they first came out...not to mention my check was huge and i got a phat bonus..ahh the good ol'days..good luck...
Old 12-16-2005, 07:44 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
sell **** and advertise your crap...
Old 12-16-2005, 08:19 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: heavy, stock power, slow, perfect
video games, but then a i-club hookup price would be needed maybe 5-10% for i-club verified members? i don't buy much games, but when i do, i would get them from you.

b
Old 12-17-2005, 12:40 AM

Car Info: 09 WrX Pearl White 5dr hb / 04 Wrx White
Originally Posted by myroncuz
was thinking about shutting down early next year due to slow sales but was thinking maybe if i can boost my sales by selling something else...i am here for ideas from you guys on what i should stock up on..something that is "in" right now. was thinking about car parts, r/c cars and parts or something. i dont know. let me know what you think!!! mahalos

carparts and rc parts are good combination...
Old 12-17-2005, 02:58 AM

Car Info: Aspen White 03 BES
ADVERTISE!!! ive never been to your place (yet), but im gatherin its kinda hard to find....i would agree to the shirts/games/rc thing too...i dunno, make ur place into a RAZOR Concepts kind of place...i dunno...
Old 12-17-2005, 10:15 AM

rc cars would b good. stock some vf 34 package n some bolt on for subies, some car accesories (like air fresh'ner).

ohh have u tought about relocation? might be a good idea... ohh yeah and if u need a partyme worker ask me {so i can get discount}.
Old 12-17-2005, 11:25 AM

Car Info: 2006 STI, Grey
Well First Off, Do You Have A Website?
If So That Might Be A Cheap Business Multiplier. $2.99 For Every Month For Your Own Domain With Over 10g Of Space.

If You Get A Website Maybe You It Be Nice To Do A Internet Purchase For What Ever Products You Carry. They Can Be Bought Through The Internet And They Can Come And Just Pick It Up With No Worries, Wait.

Like The Guy Said Before, Promote, Give-a-ways, Specials, Blah Blah Blah.

I Found Out Before I Came Here That Internet Makes A Difference. But It's Gotta Be Really Easy To Use And Have Lots Of Pictures And Prices, And Even More Discounts.
Old 12-17-2005, 11:54 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by hayn_wrx
hey remember i can do custom ringtones...you heard some of mine last nite rite..well i've made a few more custom songs and there great...drop me a line..

i also have the hks bov ringtone..ask me to hear it someday..hehe
you wanna email me that sound file?? my "beep beep, mail mother f-er" (from Eurotrip) is getting old as my message alert
Old 12-17-2005, 01:04 PM

Car Info: 06 F4I & 04 G35 CHEHOOO
Originally Posted by Mystic_88
Well First Off, Do You Have A Website?
If So That Might Be A Cheap Business Multiplier. $2.99 For Every Month For Your Own Domain With Over 10g Of Space.

If You Get A Website Maybe You It Be Nice To Do A Internet Purchase For What Ever Products You Carry. They Can Be Bought Through The Internet And They Can Come And Just Pick It Up With No Worries, Wait.

Like The Guy Said Before, Promote, Give-a-ways, Specials, Blah Blah Blah.

I Found Out Before I Came Here That Internet Makes A Difference. But It's Gotta Be Really Easy To Use And Have Lots Of Pictures And Prices, And Even More Discounts.

no website.
Old 12-17-2005, 01:23 PM

Car Info: 02' wrb wrx w/ RGII
Originally Posted by MBasile
you wanna email me that sound file?? my "beep beep, mail mother f-er" (from Eurotrip) is getting old as my message alert

shoot me an pm with ur address...i'm still tweaking the clip since the engine reving is drowning out the bov sound..i was actually going to use my bov and see how it sounds...i'll be in touch
Old 12-21-2005, 10:29 AM

Car Info: 03 WRB WRX
do you have a vast selection of phone housings and skins for alll phone types?

i just tried looking for some online, the housings were cheap but the shipping was 6x the cost of the housing!

btw...which carriers are you an authorized dealer for?
Old 12-21-2005, 10:52 AM

Car Info: 1998 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
Dude, I say sell what works at Razor, minus the rice, add some real performance parts.

For example, sell what most of us buy as the first mods. BOVs, up/dp/cbe, some sounds, air fresheners, mirrors, shift *****, brake parts (lines, pads, maybe rotors), suspension bits, all kinds of fluids for cars, various blubs (piaa, etc.). heck, even sell some poker supplies (chips,cards,tables, etc.).

Also, if you can get a hold of some jdm parts, that may earn you points as well.

btw, try and come up with some kind of signature toy or part or something, kinda like tein has their little doll. have this thing all over the place and it will get people to wonder and check your place out.

Quick Reply: need ideas on what else i could sell at my store..