Look at what an asshat this guy is on clubwrx...

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2003, 08:47 PM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
Look at what an asshat this guy is on clubwrx...

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...threadid=21329

Old 03-19-2003, 09:13 PM

Car Info: toaster
heh! I wonder if he tried glassbeads in his intake
Old 03-19-2003, 09:31 PM
Pr0n King

Hehehe, thanks for the help Wes. Did that pucker-poker just get OWNED by us or what?

I wonder if Justin banned him?
Old 03-19-2003, 09:36 PM

Car Info: toaster
it was fun until....

I got own3d hahah
Old 03-19-2003, 10:53 PM

Car Info: G35 Coupe (FOR SALE)
Hey Duke, you really ripped into Cooter!
Old 03-19-2003, 11:01 PM

LOL! That just made my night. Thanks guys!

Richard ripping the guy a new one with Wes and his own3d pics on the side. You guys make one hell of a tag team. I'm glad you're on our side.
Old 03-19-2003, 11:22 PM

Car Info: MY02 GD WAGON, MY87 AW11
I love it when people bad mouth Hawaiians. So easy to talk with keyboards. I wish this big shot would talk to my face like that, id rip his jaw out through his ***.

Trust me.

-SCUBARU
Old 03-20-2003, 11:16 AM

Originally posted by Scubaru
... id rip his jaw out through his ***. Trust me.

-SCUBARU
hehe, trust him! I love it when you get all "****" like that scu!
Old 03-20-2003, 01:11 PM
Pr0n King

Transcript of this ****tard's replies to our "owning" of him:

Nowonder you guys buy SLOW *** cars. You have no Clue about performance cars. Just like I shut you up Speedboy about Formulas running times in the 1/4 mile times with the Popular Mechanics link. I'll Shut you and you vidiieo gameboys up again.
Moter Trend 3/90 issues tested a Automatic 5.7 Iroc at 14.40 in the 1/4. Popular Mechanics 1990 Issue tested a 5.7 automatic Irock at 14.2! Regular z-28's were running 15.2 way back in 1983 with the 305 h.o. engine. You guys really do need to get a clue!

Oh and to the other vidieo game punk the T/A's were not making the 245hp the Camaros were due to Very restricted air cleanerbox which the IROC's did NOT have and were rated at higher HP levels due to this! They were even more restricted from 87-89 when they only had one cat instead of the 90& up dual cats hich significantly increased HP!
I personally owned a 1990 Irock 5.7 V-8 automatic that ran 14.16 Stock in the 1/4mile @97mph. Keep living in Nitendo world. Subie cutie drivers!
http://www.popularmechanics.com/auto.../index10.phtml

Ahh...WrX Fxx...Ahhh....Do You see my sig? I'm a regular at the track running a best of high 10's! What will your Subie do with $1,600in mods? ($2,000 if you include the Nitrous set up)..... Yah.. I thought so! Ohh and when I see you subie vidieo game drivers spouting out complete ignorant statements about Camaro track times and one of you wrx fools says there is no way a Iroc runs low 14's ,I have to enlighten you ricers on the FACTS you guys will not believe my claims of 1/4 mile times so the only way to prove it to you ricers is with documents. Now Subie drivers pull your heads out of Fantasy vidieo games where it shows you WRX going up against cars that would SPANK you in reality!

Why don't your Subie Econobox drivers compare your cars to ones you can actaully beat like a Neon??......Ah...Whops I forgot those care are putting down 230HP to the Wheels! Even those cars will Spank You! BBBAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Or...better yet....Go Raceing around your ice coved streets of your local town and see how long it takes for you to slide out and total your car? Your cars are right from the factory just like the vidieo and ralley cars on T.V....Right????...BBBBAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAA

Sorry Sr Sellout...,last time I checked this was a free country and I'm just stateing the FACTS! Does the truth hurt riceboy? I'm also entiled to my opinion, just like RICERS like yourself who are entiled to SELL OUT your COUNTRY and buy your UNDER powered ....OVER priced SUBCOMPACT RICE cars.
Don't worry its ok that Japanise Car Market share is growing at an almost Monopolistic rate...American car Manufactures are going out of buisness at a unprecidented rate...Who cares, not Ricer boy! Just because they monoplized the t.v. and radio manufacturing market doesent mean theyre going to put one of the Largest American workforces out of work and monopalize the U.S. auto industry? Right?
Old 03-20-2003, 01:12 PM
Pr0n King

Any way it's much cooler to drive a RICER.....Screw Domestics....Ricers are WAYYY cooler.... Less than 200Wheel HP.....less than 7.8g's in handeling, for OVER $23,000?...For a car that can't even barely break 140mph?...Ohhhh....But it looks SOOOO COOOLLLL!, almost like a Ferr...well maybe a Por...err..well mOOaybe a...a..ahh...so it looks like a Hyundi!.... But hey!...It can beat a Neon...errr...well, maybe not.....But ..Hey it can beat a DIHATSU! BBBAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

....Err...But Im gonna put this really Big wing...And this really Big Exhaust tip extension......and Really cool stickers.....and these cool colored wheels.....errrr... and I got this Vidieo game......BBBBAAHHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Truely, you are a Genius!......Sr. Sellout... me paying $23,000 in repairs for my car?.....It's a wonder I can even aford bread to eat?
It's funny how my car has never been in for repairs at the dealer while my next door neighbors punk kid blew his Mitsubishi engine up TWICE by overboosting it trying to beat me!! The second time his flywheelripped out his whole interior! Japanise quality...BBBAAHHHHAAAA!!
Ohh and Sr. Sellout it's amazing how this winter I visted my cousin and GET THIS..... actally drove through SNOW!! Unblevable GENIUS!!!!! SEE....Us lowly American Car drivers have this little buttun on are car's that says TRACTIONCONTROL!.....You should try it sometime Genius! Ive had F-body the last 10 years and they have been VERY reliable.

Oh and SR SELLOUT GENUIS...T.V's Stereos....all Japanise,... make the RIGHT CHOICE WhileL YOU STILL CAN! .Thats EXACTLY WHAT I"M TRYING TO PREVENT.......

Ohh...and don't even try comparing performance of your RICE BOX WRX to my car it won't FLY RICE BOY!...F-body's WILL OUTHANDLE, OUT BRAKE, AND PLEASEEEEE.......OUT ACCELERATE to the tune of almost 20 YES 20 car lenghs at the end of a 1/4mile STOCK for STOCK!...AND OVER 50+ car lengths by the time are cars each reach our top speed of our cars,ahhh...I buried mine to 159 MPH until my governer shut it down 3 weeks after I purchasced it...ANd AGAIN WHAT'S THE TOP SPEED OF YOUR PRIZED WRX RICER?
OH .....AND MODIFIED?........PLLLLEEEAAASSSSEEEE......

http://www.popularmechanics.com/aut...s/index10.phtml

Until NEXT TIME RICER SELLOUTS,,,,,...BUT PLEASE HAVE SOME RESPECT AND QUIT TRASH TALKING OUR COUNTRY AND SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!http://www.popularmechanics.com/auto.../index10.phtml

Oh....Ahh SR Sellout that goes double for your VOL...errr...Audi...talk about over priced and Underpowered and UNRELIABLE! You sold your country out AND your cars manufacture GERMANY SOLD OUT OUR TROOPS!...

WAY TO GO IMPORT DRIVERS!
Old 03-20-2003, 01:14 PM
Pr0n King

TRUTH HURTS?.....AHHH...Whats that new amendment a FEW people of Hawahi are trying to pass, KING KAHUNA? VERY PATRIOTIC!.......GOD BLESS AMERICA!

LATER IMPORT DRIVERS,YOU MAKE AMERICA PROUD!!

DUKE KAHUNA YOU KNOW WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT IN HAWAHI!...WHY DON"T YOU TELL THE REST OF THIS GROUP WHAT YOU GUYS ARE UP TO?....THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE ....KNOWONDER YOU DRIVE AN IMPORT!

My times AMAZES RICERS....While you guys are spending almost $5,ooo in mods to run 12's A Firebird drops 2k to run 10's! Hammmer cam $250, headers, $500 heads localy ported $1,000 equalls low elevens DUKE. A used Nitrous kit $300 10.90's!
I would'nt belive it either if I watched vidieo games all day DUKE!

NOW DUKE, TELL THE REST OF THE BOARD WHAT YOUR FINE PATRIOTIC FRIENDS IN HAWAHI ARE TRYING TO DO ABOUT BEING AND STAYING AMERICANS! I BET YOUR FELLOW DOMESTIC HATERS WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT!

AHH.. VOLKSW...errAUDI DRIVER RE READ my post IN the middle I DID ANSWER! Your Import loving CRUTCH...WELL....What kind of Stereo do you own....MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE While its NOT TOOO LATE! And you STILL have a CHOICE!

TRUTH HURTS?
Old 03-20-2003, 01:16 PM
Pr0n King

Ahhh.. TRUTH IS REALLY GETTING TO YOU HAWAINS.....CMON DUKE KAHUNA BROTHERS, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS UP TO IN HAWAHI, DONT BE ASHAMED OF YOU NEW AMENDMENT YOUR TRYING TO PASS......TELL THE BOARD ABOUT HOW PATRIOTIC OUR FELLOW HAWAINS ARE?

AHH.....YES When I HAVE a CHOICE I DO! I know this concept is hard for you RICERS to contemplate,while your so into BADMOUTHING the country you live in!

Oh, and NO KING DUKE KAHUNA....Sorry I misunderstood you as a Fellow AMERICAN and Used the term FELLOW!....

SO DUKE TELL THE BOARD WHAT YOU GUYS ARE DOING ABOUT YOUR AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP IN HAWAHI... YOU KNOW WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT AND I"M SURE THE REST OF THIS IMPORT CROWD WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT....ARE YOU EMBARRESED!
What a total ****tard.
Old 03-20-2003, 01:45 PM

Now I understand why you retired as a mod. It must've been a joy to read through all those articulate, intelligent posts from true enthusiasts on a daily basis.
Old 03-20-2003, 03:06 PM

Car Info: WRX silver, MT sedan
It must feel GOOD to just let it all out.
Old 03-20-2003, 03:14 PM
Pr0n King

It's nice to let it all out every once in a while.

Quick Reply: Look at what an asshat this guy is on clubwrx...