HiiC Summer ShrimpShack Cruise: 06/06/2010

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 10:55 AM

Car Info: 08 TL Type-S
Originally Posted by dub81
Ryan you fool, where ya been!?!?!, hope the family is doing great. Come out..

@teamk808:
Reason why the location had been changed is due to childish behavior that endangered both adult and children, plus change too.

@Jess: LMAO!! I just keeping your legacy alive even though we have Jon/infek for that too.

@WRXYBOY: Who is the "Acura Guys"? clubrsx?? acurazine?? acuraforums?? Are you the president of some sort?

-walter

I am part of the postjunky forum and we are a small tight knit community that does not condone any childish behavior as well when we go on our cruises. Our community does not have a president but we do like to associate with other car enthusiast.
Old 04-20-2010, 12:35 PM

Car Info: 03 wrx [enter name here]
for all who dont know about the childish behavior, we are referring to this DB that decided to peel out and squeeze his way into our group with his infiniti while we were standing in the parking lot. NOT THAT THERE WERENT ANY OTHER PLACES HE COULD HAVE TURNED BUT DECIDED TO ENDANGER NOT THE ADULTS BUT MAINLY THE KIDS THAT WERE AROUND. Douche this one is for you

https://www.i-club.com/forums/showth...=cruise&page=3

Last edited by 03wrx46; 04-20-2010 at 12:36 PM. Reason: added message
Old 04-20-2010, 01:56 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
^^^thanks jv.

@wrxyboy:
Ok i see.. well this is an annual hiic strictly event and you will need to contact both myself and Ted for consultation first.

Ted@232 9204
Walter@7418142
Old 04-20-2010, 02:30 PM

Car Info: 08 Evo X
what the hell was i doing last year for the shrimp cruise?!

i still remember 08s, my ex-wifes pale *** just about caught on fire!
Old 04-20-2010, 10:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI
^^^thanks jv.

@wrxyboy:
Ok i see.. well this is an annual hiic strictly event and you will need to contact both myself and Ted for consultation first.

Ted@232 9204
Walter@7418142

@wrxboy:

i see that u have been a hiic member longer than i was so i'm assuming that you have at least attended one of our annual cruises? the cruises can be either the most kick-*** car cruise you've ever been to or it could be the most boring day of your life (pun intended)...just depends on how you look at it. we have collaborated with other car clubs in the past (i.e. scion evolution, club808, team downxhift, and other car clubs for the Toys for Tots Event and AUW).
i guess what walter is saying is that, we just need to get to know you a little bit more. you are more than welcome to attend our weekly meats, introduce yourself and get to know the cool peeps on here...

ted
Old 04-21-2010, 01:06 AM

^^^thanks jv.

@wrxyboy:

Ted@232 9204
Walter@7418142
Sorry i didnt mean to step on anyones toes and didnt realize this is an annual hiic strictly event. Im sure we can do another cruise together, i just thought it would be nice for the VIP styled acura guys to get with you guys.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by kolohe_04sti
@wrxboy:

i see that u have been a hiic member longer than i was so i'm assuming that you have at least attended one of our annual cruises? the cruises can be either the most kick-*** car cruise you've ever been to or it could be the most boring day of your life (pun intended)...just depends on how you look at it. we have collaborated with other car clubs in the past (i.e. scion evolution, club808, team downxhift, and other car clubs for the Toys for Tots Event and AUW).
i guess what walter is saying is that, we just need to get to know you a little bit more. you are more than welcome to attend our weekly meats, introduce yourself and get to know the cool peeps on here...

ted
I use to attend alot of the meats before but since selling the car and having to work outer island every week. My time has been really dedicated to my family. I only get to see family friday night when i return home and than having the weekends be dedicated to errands and family while trying to prepare to fly out first flight monday morning. But in all i have always respect the hiic, just wish i had more time to do everything i been wanting to.
Old 04-21-2010, 02:11 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by WRXYBOY
Sorry i didnt mean to step on anyones toes and didnt realize this is an annual hiic strictly event. Im sure we can do another cruise together, i just thought it would be nice for the VIP styled acura guys to get with you guys.
You not stepping on anyone's toes!! This is one of the new addition established by 4080wrx & 4080's Reijay in 2006 to the regional chapter Cruise itenerary . Im sure you know that there were only 3 Annual Cruise/Event that HIIC host's but thats another story.

Anyways, like I said its open to all old, Middle, & New members of HiiC and you qualify but if you want to do a collaboration between the HIIC and Acura guys, its up to you but we need to get together to discuss this further. We never did have any "Special Guest" for the ANnual ShrimpShack Cruise so it might be the first. I dont mean to sound like a Sarcastic Dik HED and no intention of sounding like one but Ted and I are just being weariful of who with collab with since HIIC have very strong ties to Aloha United Way,Pro Digital Hawaii, Radmotorsports, Lightning TaeKwonDo,Kartboy,etc. etc. and We dont want them to look Bad in the public eye because of their association with us and some dumb-*** that did something stupid that had direct correlatiion to us technically speaking.

walter
Old 04-21-2010, 04:04 AM

Car Info: 1998 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
You Justin! Long time no see, man! I take it you still got your sweet TL?

FYI Folks, Justin's been around for a good while. He used to own a black '04 STi which he used to race @ HRP and has also been to earlier meats. Cool guy.....who needs to come back out!
Old 04-21-2010, 03:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI
I use to attend alot of the meats before but since selling the car and having to work outer island every week. My time has been really dedicated to my family. I only get to see family friday night when i return home and than having the weekends be dedicated to errands and family while trying to prepare to fly out first flight monday morning. But in all i have always respect the hiic, just wish i had more time to do everything i been wanting to.
well, family comes first, that's for sure...but glad to know that u respect what the guys on here believe in. We are trying to protect this image in as much as we can, thus the extra precaution we take if we have to invite other groups. But you'll never know. We have some bad experiences from some groups/individuals as you can see. Hope to see you and your group around...I am also a proud acura owner myself.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by sneezerboi
You Justin! Long time no see, man! I take it you still got your sweet TL?

FYI Folks, Justin's been around for a good while. He used to own a black '04 STi which he used to race @ HRP and has also been to earlier meats. Cool guy.....who needs to come back out!
Sup Josh yeah i still have the TL just slowly working it to hopefully become a internet *****. Right now it is having the finishing touches on the rear fender at tech one where i also see a white bug eye suby at the same shop, license plate uk 300 or something like that. Thanks for the backing me up as a good guy. I appreciate it.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:56 PM

You not stepping on anyone's toes!! This is one of the new addition established by 4080wrx & 4080's Reijay in 2006 to the regional chapter Cruise itenerary . Im sure you know that there were only 3 Annual Cruise/Event that HIIC host's but thats another story.

Anyways, like I said its open to all old, Middle, & New members of HiiC and you qualify but if you want to do a collaboration between the HIIC and Acura guys, its up to you but we need to get together to discuss this further. We never did have any "Special Guest" for the ANnual ShrimpShack Cruise so it might be the first. I dont mean to sound like a Sarcastic Dik HED and no intention of sounding like one but Ted and I are just being weariful of who with collab with since HIIC have very strong ties to Aloha United Way,Pro Digital Hawaii, Radmotorsports, Lightning TaeKwonDo,Kartboy,etc. etc. and We dont want them to look Bad in the public eye because of their association with us and some dumb-*** that did something stupid that had direct correlatiion to us technically speaking.

walter
I fully understand where you are coming from. We to represent a small shop called Revision Audio, not only that but the owner of Rad motor sports (Rod) and i have a very close relationship. The last thing i want to do is cause anyone or car community any trouble, but i will try to make some time to contact either you or Ted to see if we can make this happen.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:17 PM

Car Info: 05 wrb wrx wagon
if any of you awesome photogs going on this cruise can take some rolling shots of my car, i'll gladly buy you lunch or something
Old 04-22-2010, 09:58 PM

Car Info: 2003 wrx with hta68 1994 Honda accord h22a
rod is a cool guy i bought a lot of parts for my honda from him at rads.
Old 04-23-2010, 12:01 AM
VIP Member

I fully understand where you are coming from. We to represent a small shop called Revision Audio, not only that but the owner of Rad motor sports (Rod) and i have a very close relationship. The last thing i want to do is cause anyone or car community any trouble, but i will try to make some time to contact either you or Ted to see if we can make this happen.
We're glad atleast we're at common grounds especially when it comes to reputation. So you represent Revision Audio, thats cool!! So I'm sure you know Samson real well then. I know he's had a Subaru but havent seen him post so Im assuming he just lurks here.

walter

Quick Reply: HiiC Summer ShrimpShack Cruise: 06/06/2010