Help!! Sti Stolen!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2004, 03:33 PM

Car Info: '09 Black Audi S5
What is the punishment for stealing $45,000.00?

Stupid peices of sh*t!
Old 04-08-2004, 03:35 PM

Car Info: converted to V8
Guys/gals, please be on the lookout for certain WRX/STi parts being sold.
Old 04-08-2004, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by 4drGsr
ok so this wasnt my car that got stolen, but it was my neighbors car that was stolen last night. was odd too because it was a mini van, nice area of hawaii kai, and an area WELL off the normal roads. my street is a dead end that rarely has new people drive down. and last night there was 2 VERY suspicous cars roll on down my street stop infront my house, one guy got out, walked around then they both left. the two cars looked like honda civics, 92-95 or 96-00 one was black(or realy dark color) with rims and exhaust and the other was white with exhaust. the 2 cars came at about 11-1130 the van that was stolen came home at 1030pm and was discoverd missing at 1230am. thats only 2 hrs and inbetween that the only cars that came into my culdesack was those two cars. and i know that because i was on my comp and i can see the street.

so this is mainly a heads up for everyone in HK or not, keep an eye on ur car and for 2 civics white and black. it may not have been them who stole the car. but to me it seems WAY to obvious.
I believe these people may have been involved in the theft of my car also. I spoke to the secuity guard at the Foodland near my house and he said that 2 "racers" in hondas, dark color, were hanging out at around the time my car was stolen.
Old 04-08-2004, 04:18 PM

Car Info: WRBlue 2k5 Subaru WRX STi
is it time to snoop around clubsi.com hawaii forum?
Old 04-08-2004, 04:25 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 01 Impreza RSTi, 08 Evo MR, and 13 XV
just a thought check Kaamilo st in pearl city. thats where they found my civic after it got stolen. My wife talk to the lady that lives at the house where my civic was ditched and she said cars are regulary abandoned their after being stolen. hmm you would think cops would put 2 and 2 together. well goodluck Danalo

Jess
Old 04-08-2004, 04:58 PM

Car Info: Justy
Sorry to hear that.

I'll keep a look out for it.

Those people who steal cars should be beaten down repeatedly!
Old 04-08-2004, 05:39 PM

Car Info: gc w/ neons and a wrx that needs neons
thats messed up. maker sure to cancel all the appropriate cards. and change your ssn ......they could cause you a whole world of trouble and debt with identity theft.

hopefully the cops can do something about it, if not the cops....the secret recon team with a big stick.

good luck
Old 04-08-2004, 06:52 PM

dude i'm sorry. I hope they find it before it hits a chop shop...
Old 04-08-2004, 08:43 PM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI/WRX Silver of course
A guy I work with got his Mustang stolen last month it was found about two weeks later they took off his Cobra wheels all his stereo stuff was gone and they had temp installed a radio so they were driving it and it had different wheels on it and a different bumper so they wanted it but they trashed enough of it his insurance totaled it out.....Now he said he dosen't sleep much at night because he is now afraid his brand new Lighting will be next....He had both at the same time but they took the Pony so thats what they were hunting for....
Old 04-08-2004, 11:32 PM

Location: mr. police officer,im not as think as you drunk i am....
Car Info: 02 wrx
That's so fu**ed up dog... Some fu**in losers hit my civic a while back. They took my boost controller, air fuel controller and 5 pod meters and almost my entire ride if it wasn't for the auto club.....

That bar is definately worth it's weight in gold....

Very sorry to here about your loss...............
Old 04-09-2004, 12:44 AM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
there is a guy supposedly going by the last name of kong apparantly he has been scoping out neighborhoods looking for cars(esp. civics) if he's the guy his name will pop up soon. apparantly he likes to brag about his exploits- if anyone hangs out @ tantalus or mccully zippys keep your eyes/ears out for this name. talked to my friend @ cru-said there's an ongoing sting regarding all the hondas/acuras being all tied together(sti's are just a lucky addition) everyone please guard your assets properly...

sorry to hear about your loss- main thing u guys never got hurt in the process.
Old 04-09-2004, 01:28 AM

Car Info: Vakamon WRX
Old 04-09-2004, 01:45 AM

AAAHHHH!!!! Police just called me, found my car, BURNED/INOPERABLE!!!! AAHHH!!!!! Was found at Kili St/Farrington in Waianae.
Old 04-09-2004, 01:51 AM

Car Info: Mazda Protege '02 (Wishing protege has AWD and a H6 twin turbo)
Unhappy

**** man that sucks make sure you follow up on your insurance my friend as well as the police report i know for a fact insurance likes to suddenly bump premiums on stupid **** even if your not at fault. Just remember to watch for it and fight them for the money bro.

Do what my cousin did when a @#$@ t-boned him hard enough to break the steering colum. Make the insurance pay off the loan then give you compensation for the lost time in search of a vehicle if they aren't cooperative.

Quick Reply: Help!! Sti Stolen!!