A few shots from my most recent trip to the Philippines...

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2008, 09:35 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI
Originally Posted by 4080's_ReiJay
most likely ted..not trying to put the city down but i've heard a lot of disgusting things going on up on that place....mostly the "girls" in general...well actually anything around that area....

well yes indeed it is....i just saw the whole pics on flicker and there's a part where pics were taken in angeles city and everywhere else.... of course i've heard of these places before just never been there.... but now that i've seen it in pics...what's it like in person? i'm even more hhhhmmmmm.... seriously... oh boy.... these pics makes me think...
Hi Mizzy, thanks for going thru the pics and answering the question for me. Well by just viewing from these pics that are posted, it’s pretty obvious that this is in the sin city. Don’t get me wrong. I hope the intention of this thread is to not exploit the prostitution, child exploitation and poverty in this place. This is definitely not a place for foreigners if you want to see the real beauty of this country.

To the OP: Sorry if I have to say this but it just came across to me like that since you posted a similar thread not too long ago.

Last edited by kolohe_04sti; 11-01-2008 at 09:13 PM.
Old 11-01-2008, 12:54 PM

Car Info: 01 Impreza 2.5RS (GM6) & '08 Evo MR
Originally Posted by kolohe_04sti
Hi Mizzy, thanks for going thru the pics and answering the question for me. Well by just viewing from these pics that are posted, it’s pretty obvious that this is in the sin city. Don’t get me wrong. I hope the intention of this thread is to not exploit the prostitution, child exploitation and poverty in this place. This is definitely not a place for foreigners if you want to see the real beauty of this country.

Sorry if I have to say this but it just came across to me like that since you posted a similar thread not too long ago.
mmm ted...i think you've mistaken me by someone else posting something like this... coz i don't ever recall posting or creating a thread like this.... and i think i know who you've mistaken me by....if me and you are on the same page, you can read my mind by now...lol.. i may have commented on the thread before to voice out my opinion...but that's about it...its ok ted....

so anyway...back on topic...just these pics...when i see them...for a guy or any foreigners like you mentioned to visit there, you would have to be that desperate to even be with a girl like those...or pay them...for the job they do... you have to admit, it's just yuck. that is definitely 1 place i don't ever want to go to when i go back to visit... or whatever is around it... you've seen me and knows me a little...mizzy in a place like that... it is a no no...

so how have you been and fam bam? haven't seen you guys around....say hi to lani for me.. i miss the hikes....i'm still left on a "mystery diagnosis" action regarding my leg/foot... now that jess is not here....i need to keep myself busy...to make the time go by quicker...ha ha! hope to see you guys soon again...
Old 11-01-2008, 03:22 PM

Car Info: 06 aspen white wrx ltd/American Electric F-150
Originally Posted by bpang1
Are those chicks hookers? They have nametags?!
i thought they were bakla....

hahahaha
Old 11-01-2008, 04:58 PM

^^^^ they look like it... lol
Old 11-01-2008, 06:41 PM
VIP Member

mmm ted...i think you've mistaken me by someone else posting something like this... coz i don't ever recall posting or creating a thread like this.... and i think i know who you've mistaken me by....if me and you are on the same page, you can read my mind by now...lol.. i may have commented on the thread before to voice out my opinion...but that's about it...its ok ted....

so anyway...back on topic...just these pics...when i see them...for a guy or any foreigners like you mentioned to visit there, you would have to be that desperate to even be with a girl like those...or pay them...for the job they do... you have to admit, it's just yuck. that is definitely 1 place i don't ever want to go to when i go back to visit... or whatever is around it... you've seen me and knows me a little...mizzy in a place like that... it is a no no...

so how have you been and fam bam? haven't seen you guys around....say hi to lani for me.. i miss the hikes....i'm still left on a "mystery diagnosis" action regarding my leg/foot... now that jess is not here....i need to keep myself busy...to make the time go by quicker...ha ha! hope to see you guys soon again...

hey mizzy, i was referring to the OP, not you...sorry for the confusion.

the family is fine. just really busy at work. i will be posting a hike day shortly.
Old 11-02-2008, 12:27 AM

Car Info: 2015 CWP STI
Looks like Field's Ave. Is it? lol
Old 11-02-2008, 04:42 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1996 STI V3 Type RA
Are those chicks hookers? They have nametags?!
Those are health inspection/ID tags. Yes they are hookers.
Old 11-02-2008, 04:43 AM
VIP Member

Wait a second...you have two babies?

That ogre-love-juice must be some potent stuff
**** yeah it is super potent. This **** shouldn't ever see the light of day it is too strong for any mortal woman to handle.
Old 11-02-2008, 04:44 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by joejoe69
Looks like Field's Ave. Is it? lol
Fields and perimeter road.
Old 11-02-2008, 04:46 AM
VIP Member

is this in angeles city in pampanga?
Yes.
Old 11-02-2008, 04:49 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by desmundo
i thought they were bakla....

hahahaha
There are some bakala in my set. They used to just stand across from the Irish Pub, but now they have a bar around the corner full of them.
Old 11-02-2008, 04:58 AM
VIP Member

Here's the deal guys, this is a job like any other. I didn't post this to exploit anyone. There is not much 'child exploitation' going on in Angles. The kids you see are all in beggar gangs and anyone who's been to the PI and been outside of Makati knows that there still exists a caste system which has a whole beggar caste. People with jobs give here and there to support them and just put up with a big chunk of the population doing nothing. I posted these pictures to give everyone a feel for the area and just to show off some of my photography. I am 100% faithful to my wife and I've not ever been with a working girl, but anyone who thinks they could just pass up on one of the most beautiful girls they've ever seen begging them to go home with them for free or at most $26 is lying to themselves. It is temptation at its finest. I had girls crying because I wouldn't sleep with them or just let them hang out with me. These girls aren't forced to go to work in the bars, they do it because they want an easy buck. I hope you all can take a step off of your high horse to see this from a realistic perspective. This was my 3rd trip to the PI and I've probably spent almost two months there over the last year and a half. There are beautiful areas especially outside of Manila(Asia's biggest ****hole) and Angeles, but even in the country I've found places with working girls. I've been the only white dude in a titty bar way down in the country several hours south of Manila with a bunch of Filipino guys deciding which girl to take home. This stuff is just accepted there. Corruption is rampant and the distribution of wealth couldn't be more lopsided.
Old 11-02-2008, 10:12 AM
VIP Member

I’m sorry, I think I forgot to mention that I lived there for 20 years of my life. I am not being sarcastic with my comments but I just want to clarify some things that you said. First of all, yes there is child exploitation in Angeles City. Most of these “girls” are being recruited all over the country by organized crime syndicates and a large number of them are underage. They are being lied to for a promising job only to end up in these places. This problem has gotten so bad that it is now being monitored by the UNICEF (United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund) and the United Nations Human Rights Commission (UNHCR). There is no “caste system” there per se, but these women are being forced into prostitution because of poverty, so yes there is women exploitation there. This is a democratic country with more than 90% who are Catholics, so no prostitution is ever accepted in the society as a whole. As in any 3rd world country, you would expect to find beggars around the country.

All I’m saying is, these people have been through a lot and the reason why they are “begging” you to sleep with them is because they have hungry kids to feed at home, again not by choice. Whether or not, you feed your temptation is not my concern, but please be more sensitive in posting these things on a public forum as there are women out here including my wife who is disgusted with this thread.
Old 11-02-2008, 11:23 AM

Whether or not, you feed your temptation is not my concern, but please be more sensitive in posting these things on a public forum as there are women out here including my wife who is disgusted with this thread.
I thought I was the only one feeling that way... but glad to hear I'm not the only one...because I think it's just disgusting...
Old 11-02-2008, 03:53 PM
VIP Member

I’m sorry, I think I forgot to mention that I lived there for 20 years of my life. I am not being sarcastic with my comments but I just want to clarify some things that you said. First of all, yes there is child exploitation in Angeles City. Most of these “girls” are being recruited all over the country by organized crime syndicates and a large number of them are underage. They are being lied to for a promising job only to end up in these places. This problem has gotten so bad that it is now being monitored by the UNICEF (United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund) and the United Nations Human Rights Commission (UNHCR). There is no “caste system” there per se, but these women are being forced into prostitution because of poverty, so yes there is women exploitation there. This is a democratic country with more than 90% who are Catholics, so no prostitution is ever accepted in the society as a whole. As in any 3rd world country, you would expect to find beggars around the country.

All I’m saying is, these people have been through a lot and the reason why they are “begging” you to sleep with them is because they have hungry kids to feed at home, again not by choice. Whether or not, you feed your temptation is not my concern, but please be more sensitive in posting these things on a public forum as there are women out here including my wife who is disgusted with this thread.
Did you look at all of my pictures? There are a lot of photojournalism style shots and plenty of things other than bar girls. I won't pretend to know the PI better than you as you've lived there, but how many of these girls have you talked to? Every bar I've been to where the girls come to sit next to me I just talk to them. It's not hard to get their life story in 15 minutes and I've yet to find one of them tell me they've been tricked, swindled, or kidnapped. In Japan, Filipino people are far worse exploited than anything I've seen in Angeles City and they are actually tricked into coming here to be singers or dancers. Please tell me that there isn't rampant corruption and a giant wealth divide in the Philippines. Catholicism an supposed democracy (GMA is such a scammer) doesn't stop or even hinder prostitution. Working girls were around far before the Catholic church. UNICEF and UNHCR if they had any real power or will could shut this place down in an instant, but they don't. Prostitution is illegal in the Philippines, but everyone knows what goes on in these areas. One block across the street from the US Embassy in Manila is the biggest working girl/bar girl district in all of Manila. No one with any power inside or outside the Philippines is trying to stop this and I for one am not contributing to it so find someone else to talk down to. Instead of you and your wife being disgusted with something I'm sure you already knew about why don't you start a campaign to fix the problem? I have no moral obligation to women who want to earn money of their own free will selling sex. While they're are underage girls somewhere I'm sure, there aren't pictures of them on my Flickr and the closest thing to child exploitation I saw was beggars forcing their kids to beg or using their babies to make you feel sorry for them.

Quick Reply: A few shots from my most recent trip to the Philippines...