Craigslist is a joke..

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2013, 06:26 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by subylife05
How is it misleading? The add specifically says what's for sale twice.. And if someone is so naive to think the car is for sale for 300$ they should bash their face into a wall.
Why? I've bought a car for $300 before. Not an STI, sure.

You ever hear that one about how a picture is worth a 1000 words?
You have 1 picture showing EVERYTHING BUT the part you are selling, and you think you are not misleading anyone?

Maybe if you used some reason and put up a picture of what was actually for sale instead of whoring totally unrelated pictures of your car, you wouldn't have made a fool of yourself.
Old 09-17-2013, 06:36 PM

Car Info: VF39'd EWG bugeye/ 99' Miata
Lol "I'm selling a trunk, but here's a picture of the front of the car so you can clearly see what the trunk condition is".

I would have posted a picture of just the back of the car, save yourself the hassle
Old 09-17-2013, 07:43 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Originally Posted by Gancherov

You have 1 picture showing EVERYTHING BUT the part you are selling, and you think you are not misleading anyone?

Maybe if you used some reason and put up a picture of what was actually for sale instead of whoring totally unrelated pictures of your car, you wouldn't have made a fool of yourself.
Originally Posted by die_lawn
Lol "I'm selling a trunk, but here's a picture of the front of the car so you can clearly see what the trunk condition is".

I would have posted a picture of just the back of the car, save yourself the hassle

The voices of common sense! Lol

Or maybe these guys are just drunk.

Selling my jdm ver. 7 wheels. Heres a picture of my toes.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:00 PM

Car Info: 2005 Subaru WRX
Originally Posted by Gancherov

How am I whoring pictures of my car you troll? I posted the picture to show the color cause I didn't have one of the trunk when I made the post.

I'm guessing senseless idiots like yourself saw the picture and thought oh 06 sti for sale for 300$. Read the post cause it says what's for sale twice.
Old 09-18-2013, 02:29 AM

Car Info: gc w/ neons and a wrx that needs neons
lol, i like this thread
Old 09-18-2013, 05:22 AM

Car Info: N/A
to be honest craigslist is a joke to many clowns posting on that site.
Old 09-18-2013, 12:24 PM

Haha this thread is pretty funny
Old 09-18-2013, 02:41 PM

Car Info: 1995 dodge neon
Originally Posted by Charsiu
to be honest craigslist is a joke to many clowns posting on that site.
So you're saying that Craigslist is a joke to the many clowns that post on that site?

Stating "a joke to many clowns" indicates exactly that.

Maybe you were trying to say "Craigslist is a joke, too many clowns post on that site"?

Old 09-18-2013, 02:57 PM

Car Info: 2002 Impreza RS, 2005 Impreza RS-20K
Originally Posted by pho_shizzle
You are selling a trunk and you posted a picture of the front of your car? Seems like craigslist isn't the only joke here......
IF you were selling your aspen white hood, sure, no problems. but, as stated already...youre selling a trunk...and you include a picture of the hood.... cool, you verified color. now how about any dents and dings. may not have any, but thats for the buyer to decide. on some level, any SMART buyer would think you are hiding something on the actual trunk. good info in text and theres a pic (which a lot of posters dont post)....but its the wrong pic! whats to say that buyers think the same thing about idiotic posters (not saying you, just in general) who are misleading with their post. POST WHAT YOU ARE SELLING. YOU SELLING YOUR CAR? POST PICS OF YOUR CAR. SELLING YOUR TRUNK, POST PICS OF YOUR TRUNK. from the rear (debadge) and top (wingless).

i just came here to throw in my .02 to the pot. GLWS OP, but i DO suggest a solid shot of your naked trunk
Old 09-18-2013, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by 02RS25
IF you were selling your aspen white hood, sure, no problems. but, as stated already...youre selling a trunk...and you include a picture of the hood.... cool, you verified color. now how about any dents and dings. may not have any, but thats for the buyer to decide. on some level, any SMART buyer would think you are hiding something on the actual trunk. good info in text and theres a pic (which a lot of posters dont post)....but its the wrong pic! whats to say that buyers think the same thing about idiotic posters (not saying you, just in general) who are misleading with their post. POST WHAT YOU ARE SELLING. YOU SELLING YOUR CAR? POST PICS OF YOUR CAR. SELLING YOUR TRUNK, POST PICS OF YOUR TRUNK. from the rear (debadge) and top (wingless).

i just came here to throw in my .02 to the pot. GLWS OP, but i DO suggest a solid shot of your naked trunk
Holy crap an intelligent person posted on this post. You sir are awesome.
Old 09-18-2013, 07:59 PM

Car Info: 06 Subaru WRX STI
Originally Posted by 02RS25

Why cant everyone just be like this guy? Sheesh
Old 09-19-2013, 12:59 AM

Car Info: 03 Wrx
oh man dis made my night thanks
Old 09-19-2013, 04:58 PM

Car Info: about 30 miles a day
anyone else have the urge to make duplicate CL posts with this guys cell number? $30 for a gently used iphone sounds reasonable
Old 09-19-2013, 05:11 PM

Car Info: 2003 WRX sedan
Originally Posted by 04sleeper
anyone else have the urge to make duplicate CL posts with this guys cell number? $30 for a gently used iphone sounds reasonable
Don't forget to post a pic..........
Old 09-19-2013, 05:15 PM

Car Info: grandmas car
Originally Posted by toogood131
Don't forget to post a pic..........

Mint condition! Gently used iPhone 5.

sorry, couldnt help myself

Quick Reply: Craigslist is a joke..