Waterproof HID Conversion Kits

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2007, 11:55 AM

Car Info: Lexus GS300
Waterproof HID Conversion Kits

**i-club HID special**
Wholesale bulk pricing for HID kits

Orders can be placed here: http://www.mobilehid.com/iclub

If you do not see the bulb type or color temp that you want, PM me.

Mobile HID is proud to offer the best value HID conversion kit on the market. These kits come with a 1 year warranty through me, a full wiring harness with fuse and relay wired inline, and for this promotion - FREE SHIPPING!

All of our kits are completely waterproof.

How is this possible?

Our waterproof HID conversion ballasts are all injected with a soft rubber-like material to ensure resistance from the elements and to prevent the internal electronics from shaking loose due to off road conditions.

I have H1, H3, H4, H7, 9004, and 9006 kits in stock for a wide variety of vehicles in the following color temperatures- 3000k, 4300k, 6000k and 8000k.

To check which bulb your car will need - check out Sylvania's replacement guide here:
http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProd...otiveLighting/

All kits come with the following:
2 Bulbs
2 Ballasts with mounting hardware
1 Pack of zip ties
1 Wiring harness with fuse and relay wired inline
1 Set of instructions
1 Pack of spare fuses and nuts/bolts for mounting hardware

Wiring harness:

To order, please visit our page dedicated to i-club.com here: http://www.mobilehid.com/iclub/

Thanks to all for reviewing this sponsored sale!

Clifford

Last edited by mobilehid; 11-15-2007 at 01:15 AM.
Old 04-28-2007, 04:37 PM

Ahhh!! Our page wasn't working but now it does... thanks!
Old 04-30-2007, 08:49 PM

Wow - no interest?

I've tested quite a few different brands of HID conversion kits and this one is the best value kit available.

You get the wire harness like the philips kit but you don't have to pay $380 for it. It doesn't have the flickering issues that the techone, goldeneye, and hid cool kits suffer from either.

How do I know? I purchased them and checked!

And of the ballasts -

Thanks!
Old 05-02-2007, 04:31 PM

Car Info: 99 2.5RS Coupe Rally Blue
this is a plug-in-play kind of HID kit then??? no splicing needed? i may be interested...
Old 05-03-2007, 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by jasonsong2004
this is a plug-in-play kind of HID kit then??? no splicing needed? i may be interested...
Hi Jason,

Yep, the kits are totally plug-n-play, no splicing required. In fact, I modify EVERY H4/9003 kit that I send out to ensure it is entirely plug and play with quick connects for the high beam support.

Thanks!

Clifford
Old 05-04-2007, 04:44 PM

Car Info: 2006 wrx
:anim-turboman: sent u a pm
Old 05-05-2007, 02:45 AM

Hi All,

I had a few PMs from some members and I wanted to be really forthright with you guys on the kits.

Here are the top concerns that I've been hearing:

1) The price includes EVERYTHING (wiring harness w/relay and fuse included). $170 flat.

2) The price is only for domestic purchases only. If you are interested and you are in Canada or further, the shipping cost will significantly be different and the price will need to be adjusted accordingly. Either way- it's still a great price for a HID conversion kit. Smile

3) If you are interested in the brightest bulbs for the most visibility, go with the 4300k kit. The 4300k bulbs emit 3 times the visible light than your halogen bulbs. The 6k bulbs almost offer the same output as the 4300k but suffer from a 12% loss of visible light due to the slight blue tint. The 8k bulbs are bright but the light emitted is only 80% that of 4300k bulbs.

4) I personally will warranty the kit for 1 year. If the bulbs or ballasts fail, then send them back and I will send you out a new one of the same type. Meaning if you bought a 4300k bulb, you'll get a 4300k bulb back. Now of course, if you are playing hot potato with the HID bulb and getting oil from your skin all over the bulbs, they will turn dark and shatter. In this instance, I can't warranty the bulbs due to abuse and for the same reason I can't warranty them if you're using them as a door stop.

5) I'll be upfront about possible glare. Some headlight housings that have filament based bulbs in them do not react well to HID bulbs so your mileage may vary. For vehicles with the projector headlight housing with filament/halogen bulbs, you will notice A TREMENDOUS improvement in light output and you will have no glare.

6) As far as being plug/play, yep. I just did an install on a 2006 Mazda 3 last weekend and it fit in nicely with no wire splicing.

Why are my prices so low? There are 3 reasons:

1) I have literally zero overhead. I'll be honest, I don't operate out of a shop, this is my side job out of my garage and because of that, I can offer these at such an incredible price.

2) My focus for HID conversion kits is actually in bulk. I supply several dealerships in the my area and a couple of auto shops around the area with customers overseas as well. That is why the low price. I just want to move A LOT of them vs trying to make more money per kit. It's all about scalability for me.

3) I believe in offering a GREAT product for an AWESOME value. I COULD charge what my distributors are charging but I want to offer these kits to people directly since HID conversion kits aren't easily obtainable at your local Wal-Mart or Target.

I know I'm new on this board but I can assure you I have an AWESOME track record for keeping my customers happy.

In fact - below is my thread on scionlife.com. I didn't know if it was ok to post a link to another forum to show that I was legit.

http://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=152060

I've probably sold at least a couple hundred through that one thread.

I get a shipment almost every 3 weeks so if you have some special request, just let me know.

Hope that answers your questions about my kits, please let me know if you have any more questions!

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Clifford

Also, in an effort to exercise full disclosure, I'm responsible in informing all of you of the legal uses for HID conversion kits... the laws in your local county may vary but this is my general disclaimer:

All HID conversion kits, no matter the source, are not DOT approved if installed outside of the factory. Moreover, in the U.S, this is not street legal for use on public roads. As a result, we officially endorse the kit for exhibition and off-road use and will only sell the kit to be used for these purposes. We are not responsible for buyers who violate the terms of sale. They will assume all responsibilities for any unauthorized or unintended use other than exhibition or off-road use.

Last edited by mobilehid; 05-05-2007 at 02:49 AM.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:31 AM

So does anyone know of a member in Phoenix, AZ that is interested in a set for a discounted price?

If so, please PM me.

Thanks!

Clifford
Old 05-30-2007, 06:44 PM

Car Info: WRC replica
There is 5k bulb on your special page, but there is non on your regular site tho, so I wonder if you carry 5k for H7. What's the better outfit and less blue tint to it, I just want it all white? Only H1 and 9007 on sale?
Old 06-04-2007, 02:41 AM

orwrx - I have the H7 in 5k as well. The 5k is a pure white and I can extend the special price to other bulb types/temps too - what are you guys/gals interested in?

Thanks.

Clifford
Old 06-04-2007, 05:02 PM

Car Info: 2006 wrx
by any chance do u have any pics of this kit installed on an 06 wrx?
Old 06-09-2007, 08:42 AM

scalwrx - sorry man, no pics of the kit in a wrx... but there's always a first right? If there is anyone here in Arizona that is interested in doing some test fitting, let me know. I'll offer them a generous discount for their time.

Just to let you guys all know - I've sold hundreds of these kits on scionlife and I supply dealerships/race shops/tint shops with these very same kits. I wouldn't put my reputation on the line if they weren't of good quality. Yes, they are made in china but believe me, I've done extensive testing on many kits from China, Germany, and Taiwan including Philips, McCulloch, TechOne, HID Cool, Goldeneye, Klight, Bosch, and even OEM ballasts and these are the best bang for the buck.

My stress test requirements:

1) The ballasts have to be rubber injected. This helps to ensure the ballasts can soak in a bucket of water for days and still run with no issues. Not only that but it ensures electronic parts inside will not get jostled around in The Philips kit failed this test, as did the Bosch kit.

2) Wire harness must provide power from battery and ballasts. For safety reasons, I do not believe these ballasts should connect directly to your headlight plug for power. The IDEAL way is to have the headlight plug trigger a relay and the relay then sends power to the ballasts. My kits hook up the ideal way. All kits failed this test except for the Philips kit but the Philips kit is priced at roughly $380 and is not rubber injected.

3) Good quality wiring. I have seen some kits that have really thin gauge wires and cheap looming that you would be ashamed to put on a go-kart. I don't believe in selling cheap crap so even though it costs me more to go with better wiring harnesses, I firmly believe it's worth it.

4) All in one ballasts. This means, no external ignitors. The McCulloch kit failed this test.

5) Universal connections with Philips and most ballast manufacturers. That means the ballasts will connect with the most common wire harness. McCulloch failed this test and the rest of the kits failed by not even having a wire harness included. Again, only the Philips kit and my kit came with one for my testing.

Thanks guys.

Clifford
Old 06-09-2007, 01:10 PM

Car Info: WRC replica
Hey Clifford, I sent you pm about purchase a 5k kit for my integra and WRX, but no luck and no reply.
Old 06-09-2007, 11:15 PM

pm'd ya back bud.
Old 06-15-2007, 09:35 PM

Car Info: UGM 07WRX LTD
Has anyone put these on an 06-07 wrx? I think i bought a kit for my integra from you, they were good quality. I want to know if anyone has had problems fitting them.

Quick Reply: Waterproof HID Conversion Kits