Seibon Carbon Fiber On sale!

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 08:32 AM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: 2002 MBP WRX
Good morning from AssaulTECH!

Thank you all for making our first (of many) Free Overnight Thursday a huge success! Many of you will be recieving your parts today just in time for the weekend. If you weren't able to order yesterday, fret not, our standard shipping is still lightning fast and as always, is free for standard sized items over $100!

Give us a call at 205-588-0960 or shoot me a PM to get bottom line deals on all of our performance lineup!
Old 10-05-2009, 08:41 AM
Former Sponsor

I hope you all had a great weekend!

Start this week off right with performance products from AssaulTECH!
Save huge on our entire lineup using promo code MODIFIED at www.assaultech.com or shoot us a call 205-588-0960
Old 10-06-2009, 08:40 AM
Former Sponsor

Good Morning from AssaulTECH!

Call or PM me for rock bottom deals on our entire lineup!
Old 10-07-2009, 08:17 AM
Former Sponsor

Happy Hump Day!

Its time to start thinking about the weekend! Today and Thursday only, ALL of the following in stock items are FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING to the lower 48. As long as your order is in by 3PM CST.
Call 205-588-0960 to check stock, or shoot me a PM on the board.

ACT, AEM, Aeromotive, Apexi, ARP, Autometer, Brembo, Carbonetic, Carillo, Dart, Defi, DEI, Eagle, Edelbrock, Eibach, Energy suspension, Exedy, Fluidyne. Gates Racing, Hawk, Ingalls, Injen, JE, K&N, Kelford, Koni, Koyo, KW, Mahle, Moroso, Mr Gasket, MSD, NGK, Progress, Project Mu, Prothane, Samco, Scat, Sparco, Supertech, Takata, Tokico, Turbonetics, Vibrant, Walbro.

No fine print or exceptions! Any item from any of these brands will be upgraded to overnight shipping at no extra cost to you!
Old 10-08-2009, 07:35 AM
Former Sponsor

It's our 2nd FREE OVERNIGHT THURSDAY!

Its time to start thinking about the weekend! Today is the last day to order and have it by the weekend! ALL of the following in stock items are FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING to the lower 48. As long as your order is in by 3PM CST.

ACT, AEM, Aeromotive, Apexi, ARP, Autometer, Brembo, Carbonetic, Carillo, Dart, Defi, DEI, Eagle, Edelbrock, Eibach, Energy suspension, Exedy, Fluidyne. Gates Racing, Hawk, Ingalls, Injen, JE, K&N, Kelford, Koni, Koyo, KW, Mahle, Moroso, Mr Gasket, MSD, NGK, Progress, Project Mu, Prothane, Samco, Scat, Sparco, Supertech, Takata, Tokico, Turbonetics, Vibrant, Walbro.

No fine print or exceptions! Any item from any of these brands will be upgraded to overnight shipping at no extra cost to you!
Old 10-09-2009, 07:47 AM
Former Sponsor

Thank you all for making our second Free Overnight Thursday a huge success! Many of you will be receiving your parts today just in time for the weekend. If you weren't able to order yesterday, fret not, our standard shipping is still lightning fast and as always, is free for standard sized items over $100!

Give us a call at 205-588-0960 or shoot me a PM to get bottom line deals on all of our performance lineup!

Still need something by the weekend? Call in before 1PM CST and ask for overnight with Saturday delivery, we have some of the lowest shipping charges anywhere!
Old 10-12-2009, 08:48 AM
Former Sponsor

For rock bottom deals on anything in our huge lineup, please PM me and I will hook you up!
Old 10-13-2009, 07:18 AM
Former Sponsor

This time of year always makes me want to sit outside under my car wrenching on something. If you're anything like me, but you're out of stuff to work on, give me a call, and we'll make sure you have something for the weekend!

Save huge on hundreds of products using coupon code MODIFIED!
www.AssaulTECH.com
Old 10-14-2009, 08:29 AM
Former Sponsor

Happy Hump Day!

Its time to start thinking about the weekend! Today and Thursday only, ALL of the following in stock items are FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING to the lower 48. As long as your order is in by 3PM CST.

No fine print or exceptions! Any item from any of these brands will be upgraded to overnight shipping at no extra cost to you! All you have to do is ask!
Old 10-15-2009, 08:20 AM
Former Sponsor

It's our 3rd FREE OVERNIGHT THURSDAY!

Its time to start thinking about the weekend! Today is the last day to order and have it by the weekend! ALL of the following in stock items are FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING to the lower 48. As long as your order is in by 3PM CST.

No fine print or exceptions! Any in stock item from any of these brands will be upgraded to overnight shipping at no extra cost to you!
Old 10-16-2009, 08:11 AM
Former Sponsor

Thank you all for making our third Free Overnight Thursday a huge success! Many of you will be receiving your parts today just in time for the weekend. If you weren't able to order yesterday, fret not, our standard shipping is still lightning fast and as always, is free for standard sized items over $100!

Still need something by the weekend? Call in before 1PM CST and ask for overnight with Saturday delivery, we have some of the lowest shipping charges anywhere!
Old 10-19-2009, 08:21 AM
Former Sponsor

Good Morning!

Call or PM for amazing deals on our extensive lineup!
Old 10-20-2009, 09:39 AM
Former Sponsor

Its another great day, and though it may be getting colder deals from AssaulTECH are still hot!

PM or call to save HUGE on one of the most comprehensive lineups in the industry!

Don't forget to ask about Overnight shipping!
Old 10-21-2009, 08:13 AM
Former Sponsor

Forums were acting goofy yesterday, if you missed us, or needed us for anything give us a call or shoot me an email at sales@assaultech.com.

Save our number in your phone so if the forums go down you'll know what number to call
205-588-0960

We are the Only Dealer in the US with 06-09 Lexus IS250 6mt lightweight flywheels IN STOCK!
Call 205-588-0960 for more information!
Old 10-22-2009, 07:27 AM
Former Sponsor

It's our 4th FREE OVERNIGHT THURSDAY!

No fine print or exceptions! Any in stock item from any of these brands will be upgraded to overnight shipping at no extra cost to you!

Quick Reply: Seibon Carbon Fiber On sale!